Why I love Beth

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Dorb, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    If Beth really is the gold digger that we all say she is, then its only a matter of time before she divorces the ugly old fossil and takes him for half his money and his Hamptons mansion. When that happens it will be a great day of celebration among us Dawgies:cheer: all because of Beth.

But if this happens will Dawg then have to close down this site?

2. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    :secret: there's more gold to be had in staying with Howard than in divorcing him and taking what was agreed to in the pre-nup

next time, try to think things through: lazy, unfunny, and cunt is no way to go through life, son

3. Dorb

Reputations:
    I did think things thru you bozo. Its a question of how much money she needs, how long she can stand this aging ugly old pelican, and getting out while she is still relatively young.

4. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She might as well stick with him awhile.....She fucks younger bucks while the bank keeps increasing

5. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    man i hope she dumps him too.. but sadly

she knows that shit like the Jimmy wedding will be no more

once she leave that old fuck... and i don't think she is

willing to give that up

6. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Xavier is right on here. No way is she going to get these perks unless she finds someone better to take her in and to Hollywood more than Howard can.

7. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the other thing you have to factor in is that she is a fame whore. no more red carpets & kimoe parties if she jumps off the gravy train.

i think things will get rough when howard retires and is on the same schedule. no more excuses to be out and about when she should be staying home with the wig.

*edit* xavier beat me to it.

8. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i know i've said this before....but maybe we're wrong about her. if she can scam howard into letting go of some of his marbles, isn't that a good thing??
    i think she's his achilles heel.....he's so needy that he can't function without her and if she gives him even moments of aggravation isn't that good?
    maybe she really is a kind decent person...alot of people seem to like her....:dontknow:

9. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

Yeah ... sympathy for the devil here: Would it really be possible for Howard & Allison to have stayed together? He became a major media star; she didn't sign up for that type of life. And, as cliché as it is .... is it so out of line for Howard to have married a model? Who else is he going to meet in his circle of friends - a school librarian? C'mon. They're both in entertainment (somewhat) so they can relate to each other's "day at the office."

10. MatthewT

MatthewT Awaiting The Rapture VIP

Reputations:
    the beth-o's of the world are ALWAYS looking for the BBD; the bigger-better-deal

11. Dorb

Reputations:
    I kinda like her and think she is pretty, and scamming Howard out of some of his marbles is the point of this thread.

12. Winston Ono

Winston Ono Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Brendan Murphy could learn a thing or two from Beth.

13. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard is no fool , I don't buy any of it,that she has twisted him round her little finger, there will be a legal contract and if she breaks it he would fuck her for life. People know the lengths he goes to ,to take down his rivals, imagine what he would do to beth if she scammed him or betrayed him in some way? She has her perks,maybe a toyboy to keep her amused but I bet lives a very controlled life,

She maybe a gold digger,a beard because howard likes the cock or barely legal girls ,whatever he is into and a real ditz but from what I have read about the few people admittedly who have encountered her in public ,she is always nice apparently.