Stern Show Why is Sirius trying to manufacture Jeff Curro's suicide?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Victoria's Secretions, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Victoria's Secretions

Victoria's Secretions Member

Reputations:
    The for-profit ball-busting encouraged by Howard has pushed many people to suicidal thoughts (and I'm not just talking about Riley or Artie). I mean when it goes too far, only one person profits : Howard. The casualties get tossed aside along the way like empty husks.

There's something very... vampirical about how Howard and his Sirius friends are making names (and fortunes) for themselves. But once you start looking into everyone's religions, you can't help but realize that the Jewish Wack Packers (like Hi-Pitch Eric Bleaman) get obvious favorable treatment over the Jeff Curros and the Riley Martins (and even the Artie Langes).

But back to Jeff.

Early last week, Jeff sounds downright suicidal on the phone, but the show does its thing with him anyway, trying to squash him even further for show content. The next day, Howard made sure the entire world knew that he personally called Jeff after that show to make sure Jeff was okay (listen to that show again, Howard waits for Jeff to bring it up and when he merely hints at it, Howard makes sure he goes into the whole story in detail so he looks like he has a heart).

Wednesday, Howard makes the bold prediction that JEFF CURRO WILL BE THE NEXT WACK PACKER TO DIE. Again, let me remind everyone, this is the same week Jeff sounded suicidal enough for Howard to personally call him for the first time ever. This is significant. But he tries to make the prediction about Jeff's smoking rather than his mental health (which the show continues to exploit to the very end).

1. Are they TRYING to push Jeff to kill himself, and this is Howard's way of letting everyone in the back know they should start preparing a memorial show now so they don't get caught with their pants down like they did with Riley?
    2. I'm assuming by the way they're treating him that Jeff isn't a Jew. Can anyone confirm this?
    Give a man power, and watch him turn into everything he hated before he had it.

2. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
    I see

GLguygardner and Snort like this.
  3. Snort

Snort Something witty Gold

Reputations:
    I see too. That the OP is a dumbfuck. The Jewish wackpack gets treated better oy vey :jj:

Cheri, sino8r, Mr Cachexic and 3 others like this.
  4. Victoria's Secretions

Victoria's Secretions Member

Reputations:
    Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. Love you, too.

5. Dick Fitzwell

Dick Fitzwell Opinions are like assholes ... and so am I

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

suckemnuckledus likes this.
  6. Dick Fitzwell

Dick Fitzwell Opinions are like assholes ... and so am I

Reputations:
  7. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
    :mrpeanut:

DiamondGoddess and Snort like this.
  8. Phil McKrakin

Phil McKrakin AKA Howie POTY The Bar VIP

Reputations:
    What are you, an asshole?

9. Rahm2015

Rahm2015 Effortlessly Destroying Confirmed Internet Legends Gold

Reputations:
    Well, don't be a conspiracy theorist nut case and you'll get along fine here.

Mamamonkey77, Mr Cachexic and Snort like this.
  10. Tracy

Tracy Little Miss Sunshine VIP

Reputations:
    I definitely felt they have been severely tough on Jeff. I don't know that they're intentionally pushing him to suicide but if you're keen on conspiracy theories I can see how it might appear that way. I mean they've done and said everything BUT "go kill your self, Jeff"
    Welcome, OP. :) Most people here are cool and the previous posts are just having fun with ya ;) Although the Jew angle seems far fetched ?

11. Snort

Reputations:
    tv_fargo_bokeem1a.jpg

Tracy likes this.
  12. Harambe Burrito

Harambe Burrito Intelligent, average dick size and sensational Gold

Reputations:
    If ze stupid dlonk keels himself, it vas his choice.

Snort likes this.
  13. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The thought of listening to the Stern show makes me want to throw myself off a tall building, how do you fight the urge?

14. Snort

Reputations:
    He's not retarded...

Cheri likes this.
  15. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who is Howard trying to kid by pretending he cares about anyone but himself? He's made a career out of exploiting and bullying mentally unstable people and it wouldn't be surprising if one of them commits suicide. He knows for a fact that Tan Mom has brain damage that causes her erratic behavior but he still encourages Sal to lead her on and pretend he's interested in a relationship with her.

16. Tracy

Tracy Little Miss Sunshine VIP

Reputations:
    My guess is someone mentioned concern that Jeff could be that far gone and Howard made that phone call as preemptive protection should something like that happen. He's hedging his bets so to speak. A quick phone call won't absolve him unfortunately should something like that happen (IMO)
    Howie was so caught up in "being funny" that day with Jeff he probably barely noticed how broken Jeff was sounding until it was pointed out to him later. Narcissistic prick

17. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    Welcome aboard! If you are looking for heartwarming dialogue, Internet friends who will stick with you through thick-and-thin, and guys and gals who have aced racial and gender sensitivity training, you have indeed come to the right place.

Respect is job one. The posters here at the Shed pride themselves on balanced conversations, carefully weighing the pros and cons of any position proffered by their colleagues. Oh, and if someone says something here that looks like it belongs on Stormfront, well, that would just be a test to see if you really are part of our open-minded group.

P.S. If you really want unqualified love, try posting in the Bar or, even better, in the Politics board. Make sure you let everyone know that you are very, very liberal and that you think that minority populations have been given an unfair deal in life.

Mamamonkey77, sino8r, Snort and 7 others like this.
  18. bootyclause

bootyclause Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I once tried to explain to someone how it wasn't cruel for Howard to make fun of retards and the handicapped but halfway through I realized I was full of shit. It is actually cruel.

19. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yep, any "concern" Howard pretended to have about Jeff's well-being was strictly designed to cover his own ass if something tragic happens.

Mr Cachexic, Wigward and Tracy like this.
  20. Snort

Reputations:
    Here's a question. You all say everything on the show is scripted and fake...so why is the JTD stuff real? Isn't just another work by Howard?

sino8r likes this.