Stern Show Why many of you on this forum are not good people (Trump Lovers = Stern Haters)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by richardstoothbrush, Apr 4, 2016.

1. richardstoothbrush

richardstoothbrush Active Member

Reputations:
    Let me preface by saying while being a newbie here, I have been an extreme fan since WNBC 1985. So as far as I'm concerned, I'm a Veteran Stern Super Fan.

There are some cool people here in the Shed, and I really like the site.

However, way too many of you are horrific excuses for human beings. Absolutely wastes of flesh. I mean serious fucking dildos. And that's insulting to dildos.

Here's a few reasons why:

• You endlessly make fun of a guys wife, which is always a lame pussy move, regardless if it's Howard's wife our not. On top of that - she is a sweet person for rescuing defenseless animals, and you mock her for it.

• You blow it with celebrities on this board. You are retards - again, an insult to retards, who are mostly great people (unlike you guys, who are extreme peckerheads of the first order) should welcome celebrities on the board. It would be totally fucking fun to interact with Jackie, Arty, Billy West, or John, or whoever......but.................. Nooooooooooooo! (said in John Belushi SNL weekend update voice). You guys gotta blow it. John comes on here and is really cool, and you guys immediately start to fuck with him, and not in a playful way - in a wickedly ignorant and rude way. It would be so much fun to have celebs on here like John, but you fucking blew it, because you suck. And you are imbeciles. Again, that's an insult to the imbeciles. My apologies to imbeciles for comparing you to this vermin. Very sorry. Oh, but wait, you want to call John a loser or whatever. Really? What do you do for a living? Were you on the greatest radio show ever for many years? Then only to be promoted to one of the greatest tv shows ever for a decade as an announcer, AND writer? And now he works with one of the greatest comedic minds in progressive radio and doing stand up (which you could never do even if George Carlin wrote your jokes for you, dummies....). (do I hear crickets?) It's no wonder so many of you are Donald Trump fans..........but we'll get to that in a bit........hee hee :)

• You taunt Artie for being an addict and for trying to commit suicide. Truly showing what complete and utter low life degenerates some of you are. Complete and utter ass wipes who should have been aborted with a rusty coat hanger. Addiction is a disease (as officially recognized by Doctors and Scientists - Medicine and Science, look it up some time chuckleheads). And you try to shame him and humiliate him, further fueling the things on the earth that may be feeding his disease. This to a guy who provided so much laughter and entertainment to you. Great way to thank him. Do me a favor, when you get down to hell, send me a text and tell me how hot it is...I was always curious.......

• You hate Gay people. It's a good measure of a true and good man who is secure in his sexuality and kind-hearted as to how he treats LGBT people. You use the word "faggot" liberally. Meanwhile most of you are latent homosexuals. But that's ok, I accept you for who you are! :)

• Misogyny: You hate women. Make fun of their looks, etc. Another low life move for small dicked pathetic men. I wonder what you horror of a human being ghoulish monsters even look like. Getting you all together would look like the Star Wars Cantina...........on Acid. Again, an insult to the Cantina Crew, sorry Hammer Head and Walrus Man! Maybe your hatred of women stems from the rejection........not just because you are most likely physically unappealing....women can get beyond that and still love you (you can't though)....but most likely they can smell your evil wretched hearts....the putrid stench of your dastardly souls.....but I digress.........

• You are racist. You hate Muslims, despite the fact they are 25% of the Earth's population - and most, by far, are peace loving people. You have a statistically higher chance of getting struck by lighting than being the victim of a terrorist attack in America. More Christian Domestic Terrorists kill people in the U.S than Muslims. But you will ignore that fact since you are a dullard. Sorry about that insult dullards.........

In closing, I'd like to note that it is no wonder that so many of you dense knob heads like Donald Trump. He embodies everything you are. Sorry Donald, even you don't deserve to be compared to them..............:)

To the rest of you Stern fans who are good, polite people and like to mix it up and have some fun, Cheers! "Peace and Love Peace and Love!"

And to the rest of you...well, as Sternac would say, "May you find out Elegant Elliot Often is your new Proctologist!"

Take Care,
    Mark

doucheBag, Mr Doodle, joe361 and 7 others like this.
  2. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. Harambe Burrito

Harambe Burrito Intelligent, average dick size and sensational Gold

Reputations:
    Eat zhit vaggot

4. richardstoothbrush

Reputations:
    wwaaaaaaaahhhhh! Whinin' just like Ronnie. But he has more to say.........:)

5. richardstoothbrush

Reputations:

6. richardstoothbrush

Reputations:
    how eloquent

7. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    So many words. Can you sum it up in under 10?

8. richardstoothbrush

Reputations:
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

9. Pill Queen

Pill Queen Elegantly wasted Gold

Reputations:
  10. Moon

Moon Active Member

Reputations:
    He's a faggot.

Murcielago, Tracy, sumiyoshi and 10 others like this.
  11. Tickle Shits

Tickle Shits Special Needs Typist. Gold

Reputations:
    Cry harder faggot.

O and GTFO
    [​IMG]

Hough, Dlist, Tracy and 12 others like this.
  12. freds

freds you broke it VIP

Reputations:
    Beth is hot. it's not a wig.

Tracy, Mulletude, doughhead63 and 7 others like this.
  13. richardstoothbrush

Reputations:
    I got a "faggot" and middle finger right away. Bravo gentlemen for backing up by argument!

14. rahboni

rahboni Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

15. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...whos this faggit?

Dlist, doughhead63, TeeDonkey and 6 others like this.
  16. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ok

17. richardstoothbrush

Reputations:
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - nope....

18. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  19. richardstoothbrush