Why the secrecy over top shelf, A-list guests for "the party in my honor, Robin"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HooHoo, Jan 22, 2014.

1. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Interesting how Wiggy "can't talk about the A-list guests at the party in his honor". You think said guests and musical acts are actually embarrassed and don't want it getting out they've agreed to show up, or is Booey just stalling for time while frantically trying to get any named people up until the last minute to "please please come to the party in Howard's honor and he'll owe you big time"...?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  2. Evil Clown

Evil Clown 34 VIP

Reputations:
    You can't announce awesome A-listers such as Tan Mom ahead of time. It has to be a surprise.

3. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The truth is, this is just a Sirius Super Bowl party. I bet they do get a lot of "a list" people. But Wigward is such a star fucker, he thinks people will really give two shits who is there. He is giddy as a a school girl to star fuck.

4. Murphy

Murphy mglw'nafh fhthagn-ngah VIP

Reputations:
    Biiiiiig stalling tactic.

Plus it takes time to get flight arrangements for A-List Actor Eric Lynch.

5. sinicalypse

sinicalypse Active Member

Reputations:
    yeah there's obviously gotta be a shit-ton of semi-/private parties/concerts going on that weekend, not to mention all kinds of "a list" celebs/athletes in town to promote stuff for whoever, so pretty much they gotta be waiting out to see who can't do better than showing up at the sirius shindig where you have to kiss howard's ass and pretend you're a "long time fan" (or at least a fan of him in the 90s) to get in. big decisions getting weighed out, no doubt, so we'll see who can't do better come january 31st/whatever.

also, man, the whole thing of booking a ~1500 seat venue so therefore it's the hottest ticket ever and fans/wackpackers are constantly killing time / filling show begging for tickets? act like you've been in the endzone before howard.... jesus.

6. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    howard's weatherman just called in to say there could be a snowstorm next thursday into friday. we can only hope it puts a damper on howard's "birthday bash" and the stuporbowl.

7. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...i agree and would add i bet people have backed away because it was pitched to them as a howard 'honor' 3 weeks after his actual birthday. they are totally trying to glom on to people who will be in town for the super bowl. every media outlet with money behind it will have big names. if jennifer lawence or bradly cooper stop by you might have something. hes friends with cristen bell and that dork husband of hers and i bet they dont go. we shall see but all this hype over tickets from the beginning is a carrot on a stick, AND today the wigged bait and switch master blended in "beths shelter biancas furry friends" and donations, tax write off blah blah birthday bash. its disgusting the way he fronts for that do nothing twat.

8. Imus O Sternsky

Imus O Sternsky VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Gary is still "working on " getting Billy Crystal. A listers don't get any bigger than Billy.

9. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...why would billy crystal kiss howards ring?

10. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    That really makes the most sense.

I'd still rather be here - it is a fun weekend in Las Vegas.

11. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    This will be a failure of epic proportion...:lmao:

12. Imus O Sternsky

Imus O Sternsky VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He won't. It was just another backpedal from Howard. He also brought up Robin Williams, another make up session from the evolved Howard

13. sfgirl

sfgirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Thing is, in reality, no one really gives a shit about Howard, his "A-list" friends, etc. He thinks everyone does, but it's more for mocking the hypocrite he has become.

14. unclefreddy

unclefreddy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I remember Howard and the gang talking about Robin Williams and how fucken hairy the guy is and how much he sweats, pretty funny stuff back in the day.

15. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:

...yeah i seem to remember howard riffing on "how bad people say robin williams smells robin". hes begging bruce springsteen too but as a longtime fan of bruce and his early days i just cant see him going on the show either. i would be disappointed if he did even tho id like to see/hear an in depth interview with bruce i dont need to hear howard ask how big clarence clemmons cock was

16. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i can't stand billy crystal...howard was praising him as a comedian. i never "got" him.

17. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    I bet they can't get confirmations and those tgey do have indicated specific timeframes...ie I have to go to ESPN's or MAXIMS....