Why won't Sarah Palin help the Republican Party and just go away!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Javaforgotme, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Javaforgotme

Javaforgotme Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I respect Ms. Palin's rights to say whatever she wants, but doesn't she realize that she's the most polarizing figure in politics. Nothing gets Liberals more fired up than Palin speaking. If she really wants to help the Conservative movement she's go back to Alaska and become a Preacher.

She's not very bright and whenever she gets in press the Liberals get mobilized.

You may like her, and think "Go Sarah", but she hurts the Republicans.

As Howard said (w.r.t. Palin), "She infuriates me!".

I suspect her biggest PAC donor is George Soros.

:c

2. boomer1976

boomer1976 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The latest comet to pass by the earth has tails. Did you know that.

[​IMG]

A strange object with half a dozen comet-like tails has been spotted in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, leaving astronomers wondering what it could be.
    “We were literally dumbfounded when we saw it,” said David Jewitt, an astronomer at the University of California, in a statement announcing the object’s discovery today.
    Jewitt is the lead author of a scientific paper published today titled “The extraordinary multi-tailed main-belt comet P/2013 P5.”
    Unlike the dusty ice balls that we normally think of as comets, P/2013 P5 probably doesn’t contain ice, said the paper, which is published in the journal Astrophysical Journal Letters.
    Instead, it is described as a very unusual asteroid.
    “Unlike all other known asteroids, which appear simply as tiny points of light, this asteroid, designated P/2013 P5, resembles a rotating lawn sprinkler,” reported NASA in a news release today.
    The asteroid, which is about 240 metres wide, was first spotted by the Pan-STARRS survey telescope in Hawaii at the end of August.
    Because the object was “unusually fuzzy-looking,” scientists used the Hubble space telescope to take a more detailed image on Sept. 10, revealing the six tails.
    The tails looked quite different and were pointed in different directions when astronomers observed it again on Sept. 23, suggesting that the object had rotated.
    While a typical comet’s tail is formed by jets of gas and dust evaporating from the comet’s body, researchers don’t think that process is responsible for the six tails on P/2013 P5.

3. Buffalo Balls

Buffalo Balls Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :secret:P/2013 P5 didn't actually swing by Earth. It's in the asteroid belt.

4. gd9tsd9tas9sa9

gd9tsd9tas9sa9 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Do you think it will hit us ? Next time around

5. Obi Drunkenobe

Obi Drunkenobe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Sarah Pailin provides a useful service. Anybody on my ballot she endorses I know not to vote for them.

6. boomer1976

Reputations:
    :secret:I wasn't trying to be factually accurate.

7. Buffalo Balls

Reputations:
    :jj:

8. Buffalo Balls

Reputations:
    Of course you weren't

9. boomer1976

Reputations:
    Come on Obi. Get with the program. This thread is now about Comets.

10. boomer1976

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Please discuss

11. Buffalo Balls

Reputations:
    fixed :hat:

12. Buffalo Balls

Reputations:
    Deep Impact ftw!

13. Obi Drunkenobe

Obi Drunkenobe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Oh sorry. Wonder if anybody committed suicide like when that Hale Bop comet passed by. Whenever I hear about a comet passing close that's the first thing I think.

14. boomer1976

Reputations:
    Did you know that asteroids are made up of materials like ice from condensation when god sighed on the 6th day of creation. They are lovely. Also, some of them are very large, even coming in at a whopping 40,000 square miles. You can see them during the day when you look directly at the sun as they like to rotate around the earth like the rest of the universe.

15. HorseFanNetwork

HorseFanNetwork Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wow well this thread took a sharp turn.

16. Buffalo Balls

Reputations:
    I always thought that asteroids are simply just remnants of Thor's dandruff. It's true though, you can see them if you look directly at the sun, but you really need binoculars to see them best. I recommend the Celestron 71370. If you look, you can probably find a new pair for only about $250-$300
    [h=1][/h]

17. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She may not be bright in the academic sense although if it wasn't for affirmative action Obama wouldn't be where he is either. Total empty shirt he is,but then the majority of modern politicians are these days. I actually think she is clever in terms of being highly cunning, there is different kinds of intelligence you know,and she knows her market (disaffected mainly white folks with conservative views who feel politicians never listen to them) ,she is not afraid to use her womanly wiles either and happens to be quite attractive which when harnessed by such a woman is really rather powerful in todays appearance obessed society and modern media. She has a bit of charisma as well when she gives a speech, and even it parts of it doesn't make sense,she fills a room like almost no other politician. I have seen it with my own eyes, and it is quite something, a woman who looks and sounds like someone who serves you coffee in a diner holding a huge crowd.

If she was as useless and as stupid as people say, then she wouldn't have climbed the greasy pole to political office in a very traditional 'male' state ,without being from a one of americans political aristocratic families,,Bush, clinton, kennedy etc etc ,or have a husband who was a president. She came from a very average background ,had a very unremarkable education,flitting from college to college , which makes her ascent all the more remarkable and indeed points to her being as cunning as fuck. Sorry but a ditzy airhead wouldn't have got anywhere.

She plays the media and her supporters like a fiddle in my opinion, she deliberately says thoughtless, or extreme things because then the usual suspects in the left wing media go after her,and her very base love her for it, and make donations. Martin bashir of mscbc fell into the bear trap just now and said that someone should 'shit in palins mouth', ,the media must know that if they simply ignored her she would fade away, but they don't because like she needs them,they need her for ratings,and not just fox either, mention palins name anywhere and it gets noticed.

18. gd9tsd9tas9sa9

gd9tsd9tas9sa9 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Comets not Comments

19. boomer1976

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

20. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    i love the way she makes the progressives go :nooo: