Wiggy as an old, miserable fuck; Booey ass-kissing 101

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Greekfreak, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;7k_lx1l6d9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7k_lx1l6d9k#at=137 4[/video]

Also listen to 24:25 or so.

"I'm getting eschelent reports on you..." Just a vile, disgusting, miserable excuse for a human being. No schtick, this is Ben Stern if he had a radio show.

2. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Just look at that photo... It tells you everything you need to know about Howard.... The face is old and tired and just reeks of laziness. The sunglasses have been replaced with bifocals and there is absolutely no energy in that body. It almost doesn't belong with the set decor...

Sad.. At east he isn't wearing that fucking scar... fUCK.. Does he ever take that scarf off, or is it his version of imus' bandana?

3. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    These are the eyes of disaray. :dontknow:

4. Engaged Chicken

Engaged Chicken VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Starting at about 2 minutes, he goes on a diatribe about Dr. John Sarno. He looks and sounds like an 85 year old jewish woman talking about her doctor.

It's cringe-inducing. :facepalm:

"This Dr. John Sarno is so wonderful. ***LIPSMACK*** "

5. RumBalls

RumBalls The original RumBalls, est. Jan 16, 2012

Reputations:
    I got about 3 minutes in....can't take it

6. ArtieFatBuckle

ArtieFatBuckle Member

Reputations:
    made it 2 min 30 sec sarno shit again. blah blah. done. glad I don't listen anymore.

7. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly New Member

Reputations:
    Why did they change the music intro? fuck it's as generic as the show itself now.

8. hoodwink

hoodwink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

9. hollywoodrose

hollywoodrose Member VIP

Reputations:

And it's all completely self-inflicted. He sits there with his face almost bleeding from botox, laser resurfacing (and god knows else), a scarf, which instead of adding a touch of high culture to someone who usually dresses "down", like a rocker (i.e. keef richards), makes him look like somebody's grandmother, the horrible too-tight clothes (which just emphasize his hands, nose and feet) and probably the most ridiculous wig on the planet, and he lectures people on mental illness and looking elsewhere to avoid your problems. What a fucking asshole. And what the hell is wrong with his face anyway? Every time you see him it looks like he's been rubbing himself with sandpaper for 3 hours before he gets in front of the camera. And those teeth...he looks like something out of a Living Colour Jim Carrey sketch. The teeth and chin remind me of some guy who plays a newscaster - I can't think of where it's from. He's got short hair and a huge chin with big white teeth.

It's seems like Howard is putting all of his resources into playing a huge practical joke on himself. He doesn't have to worry about anyone pranking him - he's beat everybody to it. After Howard dies and decomposes for a while, you could probably stock a hardware store with the pile of crap you'd find in his coffin.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  10. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nothing sadder than an old queen. :dontknow:

11. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    All I can hear now is that sickening lip smack. It's vile.

12. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    And he doesn't even represent Sarno's work properly - Sarno said his theories were for pain that is "not relieved by standard medical treatments". Meaning if you're one of the 1/10 of 1% who's pain isn't relieved by pills, surgery, even chiropractic treatment, Sarno might work for you. And his "treatment" does work better than other purely psychological treatments for pain. But it doesn't work, as Howard suggests, for all back pain, and certainly not better than medical treatments for pain.

13. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Does Howard realize hes become imus minus the hat?