Wiggy wigs out over his wig 10 years ago......

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Chuck Kongo, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Chuck Kongo

Chuck Kongo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Been listening to old shows of late (back when I wasn't listening out of sadomasochism and morbid train-wreck fascination like today) and this is short and back when Howard would actually take calls from hostile and critical listeners (at least for a a little while...Howard hung up on him to go to an ass kisser-Tabitha Stevens-of course) but these exchanges with the world's most "honest guy" always stand out to me now more than ever as I'm revisiting the past.....

[video=youtube;IqYExhP5dKQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqYExhP5dKQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

2. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    When the doctor says "I wouldn't bet on that" I'm not sure who he was addressing...

Nice clip.

3. Nick Manning

Nick Manning Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The Wig!

[​IMG]

4. Chuck Kongo

Chuck Kongo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There's a much better confrontation (from a couple years prior to this one--when Jackie was still on the show as he's cackling his head off in the background during it, lmao) with a woman where she accuses Howard of wearing a "fright wig".

Howard pretty much goes into full on "Shut Your Filthy Whore Mouth You Disgusting Pig!" rant mode on her before he finally cuts her off.

I'm looking hard for that one, still trying to narrow it down.

Meanwhile, speaking of "fright wigs"......hmmmmm.....Halloween, you claim, huh?

[video=youtube;haJENIWqoWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haJENIWqoWs[/video]