Wiggy's facination with combat kills

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by sonicaudio, Dec 3, 2015.

1. sonicaudio

sonicaudio Active Member

Reputations:
    Seems like every guest he has on that has served in the military gets bombarded with "did you ever kill anyone in combat" type questions. Not even one question and he lets it go ... more like an annoying comedic persistence.

What's up with this? I never served but I think I would be offended if I was asked these questions ... I can't believe I still listen to this crap.

:dontknow:

Tracy likes this.
  2. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I think that's his attempt at humor. Funny the first time but not the thousandth.

Penelope, Tracy, Mr Fantastic and 3 others like this.
  3. PTRacing

PTRacing Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Of course always followed by "cock talk" related questions.:rolleyes:

sino8r and Honkey Donkey like this.
  4. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    My 9-year old asks the same questions.

sino8r and Abner Devereaux like this.
  5. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    I'm pretty sure that's a pretty common question for anyone who has been in combat, cops, etc

6. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did he ask a guest that on today's show?

7. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What else are you gonna ask a soldier? There's not much intrigue in asking, "Are you happy you still have your legs?"

sino8r and Ecocide like this.
  8. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Wiggy has always been of the opinion that a good interviewer asks impolite questions that will make the interviewee uncomfortable. Thus we have all the questions he asks his guests about when lost their virginity, who they hate in Hollywood, how much they hate their parents, how much are they worth, etc., etc. (I was going to add, how big is your penis, however this is the one uncomfortable question that Wiggy asks out of genuine interest.) At any rate, for those who are war veterans, Wiggy knows it's crass to press them about their combat experiences.

But crass has always been Wiggy's milieu. :dontknow:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
    sino8r likes this.
  9. Penelope

Penelope VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    That asshole, socially inept NFL "writer" Peter King asked the same thing of a vet he was interviewing: "How many people did you kill?" After a barrage of tweets telling him he was a fucking idiot for asking that question, he said something like, "I had no idea that was wrong...I apologize..."

Howard's in good, imbecile company. I can't believe I ever thought this wigged and dentured freak was the epitome of cool. :bug:

Tracy likes this.
  10. slash2015

slash2015 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Bit stolen from the greaseman , radio dj in washingron dc

11. Tracy

Tracy Little Miss Sunshine VIP

Reputations:
    I posted about this in the listening thread the other day. It's like an obsession or something with him because I don't think any vet has ever answered this question for him. They always stammer and say something to the effect of it isn't something they talk about/can recall. Yet he continues to ask and says everytime how if he served he'd love to talk about all the people he killed "over there." He has yet to get the hint that it's not something they're comfortable speaking about. Even Richard told Howie that his dad has never shared that kind of stuff with him-his own son. I cringe every time this comes up and he keeps pressing for this answer. It's insensitive and makes me really think the man has some serious deep rage that he would get off on hearing about it. It comes up a lot too.

Abner Devereaux and Penelope like this.
  12. SlinkyNeckStern

SlinkyNeckStern High Pitch Mike Lookalike

Reputations:
    "Have you ever killed someone in combat and then played with his lifeless cock? Does it get hard?"

13. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think he gets turned on by it. Vietnam howie and the 'gook ears' etc etc, does anyone find that funny?, same goes for all the gay bits. I don't think he does the gay stuff because he is gay ,I think he just likes making fun of gays and one way he can still do that without upsetting his hollyweird pals is by stereotypically portraying them . I noticed that with stern before, some of the stuff on the show he seems to do more for his own amusement than the audience. Eric the midget was another one, he seem'd to get on air despite how boring at times he could be because stern was fascinated by him.