Wikileaks posts article claiming Mossad involvement in 9/11

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by crazypreacher, Aug 29, 2013.

1. crazypreacher

crazypreacher reDragon Gold

Reputations:
  2. crazypreacher

Reputations:
    Crud

3. crazypreacher

Reputations:
    Fiksed

4. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There's a shit ton of documentation regarding Israeli/Zionist/Mossad/IDF involvement in 9/11 going back fucking DECADES. There's no fucking way a group of cave-dwellers pulled 9/11 off.

But you've been programmed, haven't you? And it's difficult to overcome your programming, isn't it?

5. crazypreacher

Reputations:
    Huh? I just thought it was interesting.

6. crazypreacher

Reputations:
    Crud because I messed up the link.

7. Buffalo Balls

Buffalo Balls Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wayne Madsen is one of those guys who blames the Mossad for everything

8. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The headline is misleading, it's more about everything going on at the moment

[video=youtube;jgRQgYEeNjI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgRQgYEeNjI&feature=player_embedded#t=310[/video]

9. Buffalo Balls

Reputations:
    Regarding the title of the YT clip you linked, I find these stories really interesting. But let me ask you something vash, don't you think if ISON was anything other than we, the general public, are being told, wouldn't there be scores of advanced amateur astronomers, who could easily spot and tract know NEOs, be yelling about it?

10. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  11. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    That's why I said the title was misleading. That's a YT trick to draw hits from the fringe that are driving hits through the roof for sites right now.

We lived through the great comet of 1865 BUT we weren't an electric civilization yet. I don't think there will be any problems from ison aside from a few meteorites lighting up the sky at night. The weird correlation is that many large wars were begun when a comet was inbound. That one was the civil war obviously. There are theories that that comet did start the Chicago fire as well as the 6 state conflagration. So who can say? The great comet was closer in orbit I believe but was a smaller body.

OH and as for the home astronomer, they are just now getting their first peeks at it, but it's way to far out yet for 11 inch scopes to see more then a blur. It's moving away from the sun in relation to our position so it's getting brighter real fast now.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  12. Buffalo Balls

Reputations:
    I know that you're a fan of exploring some theories that also includes ISON. So although the title may be a bit misleading, the last part of the clip does talk about the comet at least.

Regarding the Chicago fire..I've heard that too. But I've read that most scientists disagree with the theory that it was started by a comet.

I mentioned "advanced amateur astronomers", not home astronomers. I was mainly referring to advanced amateur astronomers, like those who have access to small and large observatories and who are capable of deep space exploration.

13. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    They are putting out new data daily, unlike nasa that has had ison in hubble's field of view for weeks now. They have only released a few composite frames out of weeks of images. It's weird.

The amateurs with access to advanced equipment aren't usually willing to buck nasa for fear of losing access ect. The next month will tell the tale. It'll be naked eye visible in October / November. Once it passes over mars' North pole the final trajectory will be established. It's passing much closer to mars then to earth so it'll be interesting to see the interactions from the rovers.

You have to remember one thing about the comets. Mainstream science still believes they are electrically neutral bodies of ice and snow with no electrical interactions possible. You have to support the Electric Comet theory for the fire's to have been possible. It wasn't falling space debris that started them, it was an induced currant from the comet/sun/earth alignment.

14. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Just came across this

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/72-types-of-americans-that-are-considered-potential-terrorists-in-official-government-documents

Are you a conservative, a libertarian, a Christian or a gun owner? Are you opposed to abortion, globalism, Communism, illegal immigration, the United Nations or the New World Order? Do you believe in conspiracy theories, do you believe that we are living in the “end times” or do you ever visit alternative news websites (such as this one)? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are a “potential terrorist” according to official U.S. government documents. At one time, the term “terrorist” was used very narrowly. The government applied that label to people like Osama bin Laden and other Islamic jihadists. But now the Obama administration is removing all references to Islam from terror training materials, and instead the term “terrorist” is being applied to large groups of American citizens. And if you are a “terrorist”, that means that you have no rightsand the government can treat you just like it treats the terrorists that are being held at Guantanamo Bay. So if you belong to a group of people that is now being referred to as “potential terrorists”, please don’t take it as a joke. The first step to persecuting any group of people is to demonize them. And right now large groups of peaceful, law-abiding citizens are being ruthlessly demonized.

15. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Yep those incompetent cave dwellers kicked the Soviet Unions ass real good for years and a group of tunnel dwellers kicked our ass in Vietnam.

But by all means keep blaming the Jews.:facepalm:

16. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
  17. Hateman

Hateman Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    The Saudis were behind it.

18. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i was connected to the mossad in 2001....we warned the gov't something was going to happen but it chose to ignore us.

19. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:

If this video wasn't goofy enough, the 'Jesus - repent' ending really pegged the needle.

20. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    ya they all throw that in there :hilarious: There's always one thing or another that makes me lol during these doom and gloom vids.