Will Hanzi's show premiere on Monday?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by NotMyBro, Apr 5, 2013.

1. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I saw this rant linked on his twitter. He's basically saying that the show is scheduled for Monday but he hopes it doesn't happen. Maybe someone will translate this for us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Save it All For A Show

Apparently my show is supposed to be on air Monday April 8 but I have this hunch since the original air date was February 25 and that was pushed back with out even mentioning it after by the way, but I can see the same shit happening this time. Even if it goes like planned I will have a paranoid feeling that it’s just another way to embarrass me, or get me out of the house so secrecy can commence and why not make it easier by making me go to some studio and then something goes wrong where I am tied up for hours.

The shills and trolls will tell me I am being paranoid as usual but I have good reason to. The higher powers in this world haven’t been kind to me . Sure on the surface to the masses they are the greatest people on earth. I agree they are talented but now knowing how this world works and how business is really conducted by said powers they are the most cruel mentally ill people. Good or bad side. It doesn’t matter.

It’s not a coincidence my “show†is supposed to be on Monday. No show is on for the week. They won’t promote it or talk about it and when they come back from their vacation there will be no mention of it what so ever. Another coincidence, its the day after Mania, and the AGT tapings are happening that day. What better day for me to be pissed off right? So I can bitch about not being down in New York when they could’ve flown me out since they were willing to in February and thrown me a bone to go to Mania. I bet a lot of their associates are going and other people locally who are rewarded off making money off interacting with me.

I am not saving this shit for my show. I don’t plan on making the show good because I know this weekend they will go to lengths to piss me off. See you don’t know how far they will go to drive me crazy and embarrass me. Since most of the people don’t believe what I say and the other bit who know are too pussy to say anything. That goes for celebs who are fans of mine but can’t admit it, but I guess its funny acting pissed off so they can get their jollies off seeing me become more and more flustered til I fucking explode.

I expect I won’t even get to see Mania. I already see the foreshadowing happen. I can guarantee something will occur that will somehow delay from seeing it. Why let me enjoy it when you can even take that from me from having to watch it. Don’t worry while I am watching and trying to enjoy it I will be thinking in my head about how pissed I am that I am not there and be depressed for it for another year to come so don’t worry I won’t have that much of a good time.

They can pimp me out and make money off me all the fucking time. Interfere with my personal life in ways the average person can not even imagine. People have no idea how deep it goes because elite types are mentally ill people who can flex their power. I don’t want this. I just want death. Sorry I am being extra negative again.. bad vibes. I guess I can’t socialize with pretentious celebrities types who can’t even acknowledge me because they are told not to. It’s okay. i don’t care anymore because I don’t think i could work with people much anyways. I hate them and they will eventually hate me. I am the worst person. People will always use me for a punching bag because it;s easy right? Is that the edgy things you do because most of you can’t come out of the closet. You are angry with yourselves because you want to come out but you have to hide the fact that you like taking it in the ass so you use that anger to bully people around and push them to their limits mentally.

I had the time line of how far this has gone back and who has popped up in my life. How long have people I have known have made money from appearing in public places. It goes back even further than I thought. Being associated with me is good for people for some reason. I assume its just another nice person I meet but that’s me being naive. Everyone wants something. It dates back to when I was a kid, whether it was my house where we watch wrestling events, play the latest videos games, or I am the guy who has the pot and I have to smoke everyone and their families and be called a weed nazi because I would stress about the people who have nice jobs would be cheap and someone like me has to smoke everyone and then you got this whole deal with being known.

I should’ve known in 2006 when someone I know never used to come around but you can tell being in the financial industry he has connections. Since my theory is that in every industry there are people who are elite and know who is being scouted to make it in other industries. 2006 summer, a lot of people needed me around and wanted my approval for things. I thought maybe they just really care for me. They don’t… it’s what I bring to the table.. I just wasn’t supposed to be told that I am valuable.

2. NotMyBro

Reputations:
    part 2:

-------------------------------------------------------------

None of you know how much my mental capacity can handle and I am at the limit. Its been there a while. And because I haven’t been out in the world experiencing it like others do I don’t know what it feels like to really struggle.My entire existence has been a fucking struggle. Being told that i am to blame for things I didn’t do. The amount of propaganda I had to fucking swallow because if I didn’t I am the fucking weird dude and I am the biggest piece of shit. Trust me I have always been made to feel that way. It’s just you can’t figure it out and actually know the world is full of shit.

I am stuck here in a mental prison where the world knows me as someone who lives in his parents basement because hes too lazy to go out and get a job when I have a job that I had no idea that I had because I am not getting paid officially. I am a financial liability. I put this shit out there because you can try to hurt me and yeah you might succeed but I know what I say gets at you mentally. I do it with out a resource team to help me fuck up other peoples lives.

This won’t be a good weekend for me.I know I can feel it. It wouldn’t be complete for people to make me go insane especially after this blog is posted because I could’ve saved this for my show right. The show sucks. It won’t get promoted and if that’s the case I don’t need to save anything good for it. I will probably leave and not give a shit because I hate life. I don’t want to be here. Things that I was looking forward to when reaching success I won’t even enjoy it so there’s no point. I have no interest in meeting these elite people who enjoy my insanity.

People who have benefited off me have taken my friendships, my connections and living it up on fancy trips to fancy cottages while I sit here making people money, while I am in bed crying like a little bitch because my whole life has been bad decisions including my birth. It shouldnt have never been done. The biggest fucking mistake on the planet.

I have nothing but hatred in me. I try to over come it and think positive. Maybe this will all lead to something good. No. I am just a fucking clown who has to put on a show no matter what. Its non stop. People watch me and I am not even supposed to know. They track my every internet search. Any key stroke touched they can see it as it’s happening. It’s someones job to monitor me. And you can brush it off with “Who is this guy†but the truth is we are all monitored. Most people in that elite crowd are protected so they can get away with anything. They have probably done 10 times worse than what someone goes to jail for and I am not talking about someone who’s innocent and is accused of the crime. I mean people who are actually guilty of vicious crimes and its nothing compared to what elite officials get away for decades and centuries and to give us a false sigh of relief with justice seemingly being served when it’s just patsy’s that are the ones who take the blame because the same people who tell us to take responsibility for their actions hide and use their power when it’s time for them to be responsible for their actions. Its horrible. I can’t get over the amount of shit I have had to take and the more I think about it the even older problems come to the surface that I thought I had gotten over. How do you expect me to function when I am not fun to have around, but I am even more fun to torture. I long for the day where i can just finally rest. I just want to leave this world behind.

The amount of mind games that have been played. The amount of effort put in to fuck with me really amazes me because there is non stop evil. Its either evil or less evil. There are no good guys. Its all a smoke screen with false information to make us think we are progressing as human beings but we are not. Its going to get ALOT fucking worse before it will ever consider getting better.

More and more secrecy takes place. I am supposed to be better than it. I am just used to be a piece of shit. You want that, I will give you that. FUCK THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY.. I FUCKING HATE YOU.. YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE.. I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE THE BALLS AND JUST PUT MY LIFE TO A FUCKING SCREECHING HALT. I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE.. YOU FUCKING PUSHED ME THIS FAR.. YOU WANTED ME TO ACT LIKE A FUCKING ASSHOLE.. YOU WANT ME TO SNAP.. YOU ARE A BUNCH OF SICK FUCKS.. YOU MAY HAVE ELITE POWER BUT YOU HAVE ALL FAILED AS PARENTS THATS WHY YOU ARE SO FUCKING MISERABLE.. A BUNCH OF RICH PRICKS WHO JUST SPREAD POWER BY HURTING OTHERS..

i hope I die.. and I mean soon. This is my image.. no coming back from it. People think I am mentally ill.. you can’t change it.. Nothing will ever get better for me. No matter what I do.. I hope you sick fucks like taking the stuff you have taken from me like my friends etc.. You destroyed me ever wanting to be in a relationship with any woman out there because I don’t trust them. Every aspect of my life you have fucked with and for the longest time.. I hate you all.. and don’t worry I won’t watch Mania this weekend.. because you will ruin it for me somehow for me. So just fuck everything.. I won’t do my show on Monday.. don’t fly people out .. you really couldnt fly me out.. but you were willing on February right.. and replaced me with a shitty play list show..

3. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Jesus, it's like his brain threw up

so much wordzzzzzzz :c

4. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Canadian = crazy. I had a Canadian friend and it took me 1.5 years to figure out he was crazy.

5. NotMyBro

Reputations:
    He's Paki :facepalm:

6. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He is a Paki in Cani-duh

7. NotMyBro

Reputations:
    Don't think he has Canadian citizenship. He says he's Pakistani on all of his online profiles.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]