Will Howard Attack Howie Tomorrow?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Jul 15, 2012.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    We had the fake fight last Tuesday, will Howard escalate it on his show hoping that his 20 million listeners will get enthused by the bullshit and boost the horrible AGT ratings?

2. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    He will play up this fake fight to boost sagging ratings for sure . . .

3. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This would be another low point of the show. Shitting on top of an already steaming pile of shit. I just got douche-chills. Glad I haven't listened in 3 years.

4. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'm sure it would be fantastic radio, maybe combined with more fake block party drama.

5. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's so weird. I say this every other day but I can hardly believe that Howard Stern was a guy I once listened to so religiously that I'd be jonesing for the show every fucking weekend.
    Hell... I never missed a show in the morning -often times, downloaded it from newsgroups and listened to it a 2nd time -some parts a 3rd or 4th time- later in the evening.
    I even video taped (remember vcrs?) and watched every goddamn episode on the E network.

Now I can't stand to listen to 3 minutes worth of the shit the show has become.
    I can download the show anytime but I just don't care anymore.

Howard really should just pull the plug on the show and become Monty fucking Hall. That's all he really wants.
    To think.. I once thought this guy would be a natural to replace Leno on the Tonight Show.
    How fucking delusional could I have been?

6. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Agreed to all of the above. I used to be a fiend for the show, religious about it. I listened every day at work through the early satellite years, that's when it peaked for me. I was always a fan, but never went all-in until Howard TV and satellite. The E! shows were great though - I'd catch those on a regular basis. Never thought he would turn out to be such a fake hypocrite. His whole shtick is he has grown up, mellowed out, evolved - but he literally ruined everything he ever stood for. There's a line with 'evolving', and that is you never forget your roots or who you were. He clearly has forgotten everything, and all of his fans.

7. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    depends on what the script says :dontknow:

8. Vdrummer35

Vdrummer35 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    the thss was once great & we paid good money for units + subs to hear it. howcie killed his show to try to become popular with those, who used to be his punching bags.
    I'm just glad that most of us didn't drink the kool-aid & left him behind us. Fuck howcie & his former show.

9. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    A Howard/Howie fight sounds about as realistic as this one:

[​IMG]