Will Howard Discuss THIS Tomorrow????

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BenBas, Mar 5, 2012.

1. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wonder if Howard will discuss the latest news that Nick Cannon has Lupus??
    It's all over the news tonight...Lupus is attacking his Kidneys..lungs...he has to cut back his work schedule...change his diet etc....
    Will Howard address this tomorrow?
    Wonder if Nick Cannon asked Howard to "please don't" goof on ME or my Wife and Kids....

I knew someone with Lupus.....it's a horrible disease...AND it's usually passed from Mother to Daughter (this person I know has also been diagnosed ...her Mom died from Lupus)

It's really sad news....

Does ANYONE notice that Howard's been coughing/clearing his throat every morning??? sounds like Gary !
    He gives advice for other celebs to "SLOW DOWN" stop working so much...afraid to get sick....so what does he do??
    He says "YES" to this new gig with AGT??? :facepalm: and Howard's an older guy! Nick Cannon's a young dude!
    IF Howard read the Steve Jobs book (like he said he did)...HE got sick from long hours working...stress...OVER WORKING...poor diet....then kidney problems....further tests showed cancer!

I'm worried about Howard getting sick too :eek:

peace & love

2. RichardIzDaBezt

RichardIzDaBezt New Member

Reputations:
    With all those tards he had running around the place for so long... any of them could have smeared parasite ridden shit grease from their hands on something. Touch a shit smeared headset and eat a sandwhich... fucked. Purell does nothing for parasites.

Remember how whitey brought all the diseases that killed the Indians? What do doctors say about traveling out of the country? To maybe Mexico for example. Just some things to ponder.... lol. Wash them hands buddies.

3. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hey BB....I predict the show tomorrow kicks off with shit talk from today's Wrap Up Show and will prob run thru most of the first hour til MAFB calls in and asks Howard if he heard the news about Nick.... Howard will briefly comment..... emote sympathy and say he needs Nick healthy for the show and then go to break..

4. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    it's not lupus

it's never lupus

5. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    U want me lick yur anginer, do you?

6. Big Biscuit

Big Biscuit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Physical health? Who gives a shit...last time I checked we all have dying in common......I'd be more concerned about Howard's mental health based on some disturbing photos I viewed last weekend!

7. Wonder Trash

Wonder Trash Active Member

Reputations:
    Pffft...Lupus is all in his head. Dr. Sarno can cure him.

8. k4D3t

k4D3t Reverse Apache Master VIP

Reputations:
    lupus is a horrible disease, I'm sad to hear this :(

9. SleepingWarrior

SleepingWarrior Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Ugh that shit is hard to fight. My uncle had a long term girlfriend (15-20yrs) who finally died after her kidneys failed