Will Howard ever stop talking about Jimmy Kimmel's party?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Rob0729, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard spent another half hour shamelessly name dropping about all the famous people he spoke with at Jimmy's party. Every time he talks about it, there are more and more celebrities at this party. Today he revealed that Sandra Bullock was at the party and he talked to her for a half an hour. It seems like Howard is bullshitting the whole thing at this point with everyone in Hollywood at this party with nothing better to do than speak with him.

It's funny how he and Robin make fun of stars who name drop like Oprah while Howard looks for every excuse to shamelessly drop more and more names.

2. joe361

joe361 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It made me laugh when Howard said the party was in his honor.

3. artful dodger

artful dodger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    howard's biggest fear is not being recognized amongst his 'peers' :coffee:

4. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nope. Its the only thing he has to hang onto which makes him feel relevant and important.

5. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Much like the dweeb who gets invited to a "cool" party in high school, Howard won't stop talking about the JK party.

6. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Maybe Howard can do a "best Kimmel party conversation" bracket next week to once again drop all the names of the stars who couldn't avoid him at Kimmel's house.

7. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Larry!!!

You know Will, Jason and Benjy are here on a daily basis. Dont give them any ideas!

8. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    :jj:

9. Rob0729

Reputations:
    You really think Howard's staff is that creative?

10. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The guy doesn't get out much. He has nothing else to talk about.

11. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard will stop talking about the party when his psychiatry sessions start working and he can see past his narcissism.

Or, maybe when he startes enjoying BJs....:facepalm:

12. Isobel

Isobel New Member

Reputations:
    It's almost mind blowing what has happened to Howard Stern from years ago. I know he's always been a star fucker but they never liked him because he was mouthy and controversial (in their world). I guess spewing all that PC garbage has ingratiated him into the world of the beautiful people.

13. DearLawd

Reputations:

I don't think PC has anything to do with it....I thinks it's all about [​IMG]

14. Isobel

Isobel New Member

Reputations:
    Howard has been a multimillionaire for many, many years. He's had enough money to be around celebrities before the last 5 years or so. He definitely has stopped most controversial speech that kept a lot celebrities from talking to him or coming on his show.

15. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    doesn't howard realize if any of these celebrities really liked him, he'd be invited to more than just jimmy's parties? jimmy probably has to go around to the biggest celebs before the party and tell them "howard stern thinks this party is thrown in his honor, so he'll be arrogantly strolling around gracing you with his boring rap about how great he is. just go with it. don't worry, he won't be at next week's party."

16. DearLawd

Reputations:

Yes, you have a very good point. I was naive enough to buy into his everyman facade. It just seemed to me that his real acceptance began when the Sirius contract was announced. I also think you're right about why he became so PC. :)

17. Isobel

Isobel New Member

Reputations:
    lol

18. Rob0729

Reputations:
    I think it might have a little to do with a certain horse-faced literal star fucker who might be encouraging him to use his fame to make a non-celebrity celebrity out of her.

Before Beth, Howard seemed content hanging with the fringe dwelling celebrities (Dee Snyder, Rob Zombie, Sam Kinison, Richard Simmons) who weren't the trendy Hollywood/Hamptons types. For the most part the celebrities he associated with were either down to earth people who shunned the limelight or were shunned by the Hollywood elite like Howard was.

Since Beth entered the picture, Howard has been chasing the A Listers who party in Cabo and the Hamptons and have tons of paparazzi following them around. I guess when you have a trophy wife (not that Beth is any real prize), you need to provide her with the trophy life.

19. bznick

bznick Hustling, Flowing, and Hating! Gold

Reputations:
    Or he could change H101 to Kimmel Party 101 where he can loop all the clips surrounding this infamous party "in his honor."

20. Rob0729

Reputations:
    At this point if Jimmy Kimmel was throwing a party for Howard Stern, most celebrities would go to hang with Kimmel, not Stern.

I love how Howard would say that when he spends all his time hanging with Jimmy Kimmel that all these other celebrities are complaining about how Jimmy hogs all his time. I can't see Howard and Beth spending all their time with Kimmel and his fiance if other celebrities wanted to hang with them.