Will Howard see Katy Perry movie??

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Morrisb, May 23, 2012.

1. Morrisb

Morrisb Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He loved Beiber's. It's just his type. :jj:

[video=youtube;K16NvLCk2CY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K16NvLCk2CY[/video]

2. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Wait, this is real? With no nudity? Who the hell would pay to see that?

3. pylod

pylod Member

Reputations:
    Love Katy Perry.
    I would pay to see it.

4. Morrisb

Morrisb Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :gayhand:

Last edited: May 23, 2012
  5. Peau de Soie

Reputations:

Good answer. Good answer. < /familyfeud >

6. sfgirl

sfgirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Will anyone?

7. BrulesRules

BrulesRules Just grab 'em in the biscuits VIP

Reputations:
    People who enjoy strip clubs where the girls have to wear pasteys over their nips.

8. EricThMidgetSux

EricThMidgetSux New Member

Reputations:
    Even not nude, that bitch is hot and dirty.

9. Chuck Kongo

Chuck Kongo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She cleans up so well and looks so hot with the ton of clown makeup plastered all over her face.

And I hope she pays her army of make-up artists and stylists well because they sure as fuck deserve it.....

However, everytime I look at her now this below is ALWAYS in the back of my mind. Damn you Russell Brand!!!!!

[​IMG]

10. BrulesRules

Reputations:
    See you are making the mistake of looking at her face.

11. Chuck Kongo

Chuck Kongo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hope to god this is for real. I'd love to see that ugly little troll berating her and her crying. God, women are fucked up.

[h=1]Russell Brand Attacks Katy Perry As Stupid, Fat And Ugly[/h]Shocking footage reveals a broken Katy Perry
    [​IMG]Photo: WENN

Shocking reports have claimed that Russell Brand bullied Katy Perry during their 14 month marriage with the British comedian labelling his wife, “ugly” and “fat”.
    A source had revealed that the ‘Firework’ star was deeply unhappy during her relationship with the ‘Arthur’ star and was constantly breaking down in tears under the pressure of her marriage.
    Much of this is reportedly portrayed in Katy’s upcoming movie ‘Part of Me’ which shows candid backstage footage during her phenomenally successful California Dreams Tour.
    “Katy was crying all the time and screaming about working too much,” a source toldHollywoodlife, “it was obvious it was close to over.”
    Unsurprisingly Russell is portrayed badly in the movie, but what may shock fans is how fragile Katy appears as she struggled to save the marriage which ended in December last year.
    “Katy tried to save the marriage,” the source added.
    “He made her feel ugly and fat and stupid.” The couple eventually split after just over a year of marriage.
    Recently it was claimed Russell admitted he still loved Katy but she has clearly moved on.

12. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Disposable party music taking itself seriously enough to slop together a pseudo biopic is positively stupefying.

I vaguely remember seeing some interview with her yapping away about a time she was on stage earlier in her "career" and recognizing a guy in the crowd that had rejected her in high school, and that she "had the last laugh" screaming and yelling like courtney love from the stage at him "wah wah i wasn't good enough for you look where I am now".

This butterhog has the same delusions as Pink, failing to realize men aren't wired like women, are turned off by fame and seeing some girl you knew in high school lip syncing pop music doesn't produce a spontaneous erection -- you're still the same pig he rejected (and judging by the photo above, had his reasons).

But I do love the desperation and that does promote more than a little wood.

[​IMG]

13. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    i can't wait to not watch it. i feel disgusted with humanity and the state of the planet that bieber even exists.

14. EricThMidgetSux

EricThMidgetSux New Member

Reputations:
    I sorta look at it different in the sense that years later, that guy coulda been able to say "I fucking tagged that before it was famous". I know she doesn't see it that way, but if she wants to revel in the dude's disappointment, that's the angle she has to come from.

15. BrulesRules

Reputations:
    sadly the same shit has gone on forever..in the 80's it was just Debbie Gibson, Tiffany and New Kids on the Block.

16. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The same but different. Debbie, Tiffany, boy bands were known but nowhere near as prolific in terms of visibility as present day pop assholes. You turn on a radio or TV these days and The Suck is unavoidable, you can't escape it. There was also far more other actual music available back then which made it more difficult for the disposable pop shit to float up like a turd from the bottom of the pool and dominate charts like it does today.

17. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    jesus! you're avatar is too distracting.....what the hell was going on when this pic was taken.his hair is the usual bozo fright wig...but then there are strands of straight, long hair (almost like he didn't tuck it under what lots of people think is a wig). :spaz:this is quite strange....

music today is the lowest, most pathetic load of slop i ever had the displeasure of hearing.
    rap and "pop" are both assaults to the senses.:facepalm:

18. Mister Joshua

Mister Joshua New Member

Reputations:

I'd still hit it.

19. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    In the video clip there are one or two shots (with her reclining) where she looks just like that photo. :(