Will Howard......

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by KINGjoe, Aug 9, 2012.

1. KINGjoe

KINGjoe New Member

Reputations:
    the fucking cuckold, have them/her on as a guest?? what will he ask her/them? do you like black guys? is it DP if you have 2 mouths AND a vag? when you finger yourself, which one moans? :coffee:
    [video=youtube;X9wkqLF0v5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9wkqLF0v5Y[/video]

2. KINGjoe

KINGjoe New Member

Reputations:
    really, crickets!! nobody wants to talk about the 2 headed girl!! :pissed: LOL!

3. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    These chicks are fascinating. If I remember right, one of them wants to have kids and the other wasn't so enthusiastic. Legally speaking, they are two humans. They have their own driver's license (yes, they drive; they had to take two tests), take their own tests at school (I'd fucking say "you study the math and I'll study the lit and we'll copy off one another), etc.

But what if one likes a guy? It's not like the other can step out during the makeout session.

Fucking wild, man.

4. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Unless the end of that question is "take our money shamelessly while pissing on us" the answer is "no, because it takes too much effort and/or time".

End of thread.

5. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    they are extremely brave young women but it's very disturbing. i can't believe there wasn't anything to be done when they were born....
    i would have aborted them. i know it seems heartless but it seems like an awful way to live one's life.

6. LessMoonbeams

LessMoonbeams New Member

Reputations: