Will M Vs. Scott the Engineer 6/26/12 WUS Fight?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MatthewRosa, May 5, 2013.

1. MatthewRosa

MatthewRosa New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Did anyone ever figure out why or what these two were fighting about on TWUS after June 26th's live THSS? I've attached the transcript from Marksfriggin.com below but I never heard anything more about this and while I was listening to some replays it came up so I figured I would ask.

• Wrap Up Show - Scott The Engineer Vs. Will Murray. 06/26/12. 10:25am
      Jon moved on to talk about Adam Levine and the guys in Maroon 5. Jon asked what was going on with that. Gary said they were fighting in the green room but it wasn't a real fight. He said that they were arguing about the way the song should be done.Jon also brought up how Scott the Engineer was with the guys. Will came in a short time later and said there was some yelling going on with him and Scott. He said that they were going back and forth about some names and he said something that got to Scott and he's not sure he can get into that. Gary said Lisa G came to him and said that Scott had his studio door locked.
      Will said he can't get into details about what he said. He said that it's something they're not talking about on the air. He said Scott went ape shit about it.
      Jason came in and said that Scott can be so miserable in the morning. He said it can take 3 seconds for them to get into it. Jason said that Will and Scott were arguing and Scott told him not to bring it up with him again and then Will chased him down the hall telling him the things that he has done wrong.
      Jon asked who would win in a fight between Will and Scott. Will said he thought that Scott could take him until he saw something this morning. Jason said he saw it. He said Scott went for Will's throat or something. Ronnie came in and said that they have to calm down with Scott. He said he may come after him again. The guys told Gary what the low blow was and Gary said it really was. They weren't saying what it was though so it wasn't fair to the audience according to Jon. Jon said it's too inside.
      Gary said they can't talk about it. He said that Scott made a mistake of epic proportions and it's Scott's Achilles heel right now.
      Jason said that Scott fucked something up and then he went after Will for fucking something up so why is it a low blow. Jason said he knows it's stupid since they can't talk about this on the air.
      Ronnie said that he thought Will just through Scott was coming in because he just jumped when he heard the door. Ronnie said he has seen Scott like this before.
      Steve Brandano said that Scott isn't coming in. He said he told him that it happened off the air so he's not going to talk about it there.
      Jon said that Ronnie was pissed at Scott a few months ago. He was upset about the block party thing. Ronnie said today Scott is really bent about the whole thing. He said he didn't tell him until about 20 minutes ago. He said he kind of knew what happened but he didn't see the whole thing.
      Jon asked the guys if they think Will or Scott overreacted. Ronnie said Scott was going to punch Will in the mouth so that was kind of an overreaction. Jason asked if they think Will would get punched before he gets punched for saying something.
      Jon said that Ronnie was in the studio during the Debbie and Ed thing. He asked if he thought there were going to be blows. Ronnie said he knew nothing was going to happen. He said he really doesn't like Ed. He said he's almost as bad as Jeff the Drunk. He said that Ed breaks his balls when he's there. He said they kept him outside so he couldn't hear what was going on and that helped.
      Jon asked Ronnie about what was going on with Debbie at the block party. Ronnie said he's not scared of her. He said she can't hurt anyone. He said she's got some acting class in there. He said he saw it first hand. He said she's not totally fake but there is acting classes involved. He said he witnessed it first hand. He said she is nuts but she can control it.
      Jon took a call from a guy who said he loves it that Hanzi is still snoring in the background. The caller said he's sawing logs and he loves it.
      Ronnie said that Hanzi thinks that he's going to take over the limo and security and he's going to be the head of the block party. He said the guy is off his rocker. Shuli said that's because Hanzi beat Ronnie in arm wrestling at a show. They had to go to break a short time later.
    • Wrap Up Show - More Scott And Will. 06/26/12. 10:40am
      After the break Jon said that he wants to move on to Adam Levine but Jason is itching to get in on another fight. Jason said that Gary and Ross have been fighting like cats and dogs the last couple of weeks. He said that it's so great because he doesn't like Ross. He said that someone fucked up getting a CD to them and Ross got all pissed when Gary said something to him. He said that Gary screamed so loud that the entire place heard him. Jon asked if that's how he lost his voice. Gary said it's not.Gary said that he and Ross are friends and the argue over stupid stuff like that. He said it went on all day long. He said he sent an email to him proving he was right and then Ross sent him an email about him being right.
      Scott the Engineer came in and said that Will opened up a can of worms in there. He said that he mentioned it in front of a bunch of people that this could be hurtful to. He said it was supposed to be kept private. He said that's what he's pissed off about. He said that he's going to have to deal with Howard and Gary about it now. Scott said he shouldn't have brought it up at all. He walked out after that.
      Jason said that Will brought it up in front of him, Will and Steve and that's it. There were no cameras there. Jon said you can tell he's really pissed. He was white as a ghost according to the guys.
      Will came back in and said he missed the past 3 minutes since they're on a delay back there. He said that no one has an idea of what they're talking about. He said everyone knows what they were talking about already.
      Gary said the intern answering the phones today is Scott's nephew. Gary said that someone told Jason that and Jason told that person that he has to learn about his uncle.
      Jon took a call from a guy who asked if they're afraid that Scott is going to go postal. Shuli said he doesn't think that he'd be able to. He said he was out of breath just walking down there.
      Ronnie said he still gets bad vibes with Scott so he's been staying away from him a bit. He said the whole block party thing went bad and there's still something going on there.
      Gary said that there was a time when there was no way to piss Scott off. He was a ''new'' Scott but now it seems pretty easy. Ronnie said there's something going on there and he thinks that Scott thinks he was part of the pay for him and he had nothing to do with that. Ronnie said he had Scott's back and he's not sure what else he could have done. He had to get going to go get Howard out of there.
      Jon said he thinks that Scott doesn't think that Ronnie had his back and that's what that was all about. Jason said that Scott went for Will's throat and pushed him but Will said that's not what happened. Jason said now Will is changing his whole story. They quickly got off that subject.
      Jon took a call from a guy who said that the interviews are getting old when Howard has the same people in and he asks the same questions each time. Gary said that he thought the Adam Levine interview was different this time because Howard was asking about getting dumped by the girl and last time he had her in the studio. Benjy jokingly said that today's show was actually not live, it was a repeat.
      Jon took a call from a guy who said Fred's show last night was great. He also said that he knows they tried timing how long it takes Fred to get in a sound drop after someone says something and that's great. Jon said that Fred is always great with those drops. He told Steve that he did a great job with the show last night too.
      Jon said that Howard and Fred gave a preview of what Gary would sound like doing that show. He asked if that gets under his skin. Gary said it does kind of. Gary said that Howard talks about how much he hates Steely Dan and Robin loves them.
      Jon said that Howard always says that because Gary doesn't play an instrument that his opinion doesn't count. Gary said that's ridiculous. Will said Gary does play an instrument. He said he plays the trumpet. Gary said he played with James Brown too.
      The guys were talking about Jason Raff coming in today. They spent a minute on that before Jon took a call. The caller brought up Debbie the Puker today. Jason said that Gary's face melted when he saw Debbie looking like she was going to hack something up. Benjy said that it would be great if they had Jeff the Vomit Guy in there for Debbie to vomit on him. Gary said that KC Armstrong used to handle that stuff and they had a girl barf on Jeff the Vomit guy and it was disgusting. He said no one has ever blown huge chunks on him though.
      Jon said that Howard is off to Newark and he's wondering how long it's going to get on his nerves. Gary said it's going to be ugly tomorrow if he gets stuck coming home today. Jon said that Howard is going to be cranky the next morning when he's doing the live shows. Gary said he's sure he'll get cranky Howard on those mornings. The guys had to end the show a short time later. They were done at 11:00am.

2. Zyro

Zyro Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:
    holy shit who fucking cares

4. MatthewRosa

Reputations:
    Well I guess you are living up to your Dawg's moniker. Yeah how dare I ask a Stern related question in the Howard Stern forum, I'll let you get back to rating what phones, concerts and women are better than others.

5. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:

thought that was pretty obviously a joke :cry:

6. MatthewRosa

Reputations:
    A joke you say? Well my good sir jokes are a thing of myth when dealing with Howard Stern!

7. IHateHoward2

IHateHoward2 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    ...don't mean to imply what the other poster is saying, but it could be possible he's making commentary on the staff, not that you started the thread...

At least that's how I interpreted it, it was interesting to read up a bit on the fight, but after a bit it just makes you think how fucking ponderous each of these guys lives are. In the 80's/90's when fights happened they were either compelling or a chance for a bit to come out of it, nowadays it's just tedious shit that has zero value for the audience (the last thing these people care about is the audience, this is all turf wars over cupcakes and other skull-crushing nonsense

Why the fuck did you start this thread anyways? <j/k>

8. joe361

joe361 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If the grand mystery hasn't been solved yet, the chance that it will ever be are quite dim.

9. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    lets ask marylu henner, she remembers everything

10. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She was the first woman I ever masturbated to. When I look at pin nowadays and think back on spanning it in my basement to an old episode of Taxi, I laugh. I'm aware this has no relevance but I needed to tell someone.

11. MatthewRosa

Reputations:
    Not really sure if the mystery has or ever will be solved, that being said I'd like to hear some theories as to what it is so I can at least put together an educational guess.

12. MatthewRosa

Reputations:
    Really no one on this forum has any idea what the giant secret fight was about?

13. HubArkishh

HubArkishh Active Member

Reputations:

Didnt you get your answer on Stenfannetwork already?

14. MatthewRosa

Reputations:
    Obviously not if I am still asking