Will Sterns roll of good luck ever end?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Mar 17, 2014.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I mean wtf. The guy loses millions of listeners gets more respect and money. He makes a carrer of abusing the unfortunate on women gets a high paying family tv gig. He marries a hick gold digger everyone in the media treats her like some kind of fucking queen. I mean it goes on and on.

2. Pickle Jar

Pickle Jar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Aging will get him.

3. gd9tsd9tas9sa9

gd9tsd9tas9sa9 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Pics please

4. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The fucking 60 year old asshole has jet black hair!! Fucking jet black hair and even here people buy this bullshit!! This anorexic looking fucking scarecrow somehow manages jet black hair into his 60's and everyone buys it.

5. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    There's a price to pay. See: Faust, Tom Walker, Joe Boyd, Daniel Webster, Kevin Lomax, Dorian Gray, Rosemary's husband and others.

6. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...hes on the high and mighty right now but hes going to make a hell of a noise when he hits the ground.

7. Goodfella

Goodfella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sound like a bunch of jealous motherfuckers. Take some solace in knowing he pretty much is miserable all of the time.

8. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    he already won... he has everything he wants.. but then there is that aging thing

fucking great that he use to be about his ugly looks when he was younger

but now he is all about how good looking he thinks he is now that age is hitting him over the head with a hammer

his wife is already looking long in the tooth... that has to bug him too

9. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...jealous of what? him chasing after a career for joe palooka? we're just pissed on fans, nothing about that says jealousy.

10. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...that and right below his sunken chest he has abs. :jj:

11. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Well not on St. Paddy's day....[​IMG][​IMG]

But after that, yes. I mean he's going to stop radio and just be a hermit and Beth will move on with his millions. I don't think they are that lucky even today, actually. She uses him for his money and lifestyle and she gave up children and fails at every media job Howard buys her.

12. the Artie Chair

the Artie Chair New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I wouldn't trade one day of his life for one day of mine.

13. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Don't buy all your premises.

1. More respect? Look around.

2. A half dozen ditzy entertainment reporters are not "everyone in the media" I imagine eyes rolling and snickering wherever she goes. That's nothing I'd want my wife to experience.

3. Past the first $10M or so a year, what exactly does the money buy you? A bigger, lonelier home with more staff roaming around? A bigger pool? A 3rd home in an insect ridden sweatbox in Florida you'll barely walk outside of after the obligatory public appearances? No real friends, a wife who would rather be anywhere but with you at home? Disdain or condescension from the people you try to rub elbows with? No, Howard "made it" about 25 years or so ago when he gained financial security and widespread success in his business. The rest has been a long drawn out deterioration of his life.

14. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    He's got more money than he'll ever spend...the only thing that can happen now is Whoresy blows it all.

15. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...when you have that much money its easy to be consumed with protecting it and or growing it. doesnt always make for the best nights sleep.

16. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    In about 5 years, he will be doing what Gary is doing and appearing on shit shows like "Celebrity Game Night" to stay in the public eye. He won in terms of money and living a douchey celebrity lifestyle, but he cannot not be in the public eye. So in several years he will make himself even bigger of a joke than he has become to desperately cling to the spotlight.

17. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the guy basically staves himself to the point of passing out due to lack of energy.

Desparate to maintain an image he dresses up in tight skinny black jeans and scarves in 80 degree florida heat.

He is neurotic to the point of employing a full time hairdresser.

He';s constantly in need of coming up with hobbies to occupy all the time he spends alone while his wife is out partying it up. Unforutnately, his is such a social malcontent with no true friends these hobbies include caligraphy and writing in a journal.

He mega rich with a bankaccount that he will never truly be able to enjoy, and a wife that he knows deep down only uses him for his money and the lifestyle he provides. He will never be happy or content. He's well aware that a large swath of his audience ( a group that I believe he at one time truly cared about) completley hates him for becoming a phony sellout. Thi sis only made worse by the fact that he knows they are copletely justified in their disgust

I'd say his luck has pretty much run out. He'll continue to live his miserable charles foster kane existance

18. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Exactly. We are talking about a man who despite banking close to 100 million a year tossess and turns at night, waking up miserable and in cold sweats because he thinks he should have been paid even more via a dubious lawsuit that only a deluded individual such as himself though he had a chance in hell of winning. He then sits their and boils in rage as news story after news story more or less calls him a "greedy money grubber who is lawsuit happy". It must really be a charming life

19. zerokarma

zerokarma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I would and I would take that day to withdraw as much cash from his bank accounts as I could.

20. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    He'll be fully retired just in time to spend entire days with menopausal beth, good luck with that.