Will You Feel Even a Little Sorry For Howard ?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beths Arab, May 11, 2014.

?

Will You Feel Even A Little Sorry For Howard?

Poll closed May 16, 2014.
  1. Yes

3.0%
  2. No

31.7%
  3. A Little

3.0%
  4. I'll laugh my ass off !

62.2%
  1. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Howard is too whipped to realise that if Beth ever becomes truly famous and can sustain a career on her own without his support, she's long fucking gone with half of his money.

She's a lot more cunning than Katie Lee in the sense that she's making absolute sure that she has opportunities to get attention without Howard before she dumps him and he's too stupid to see it.

After all of his self humiliation, damage to his career/reputation, money and time invested etc etc, will you feel even a little sorry for Howard when he's alone with half of his money and none of his dignity when Beth dumps him like a sack of ancient almond eating shit?

2. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not sorry for him at all. The guy is worth hundreds of millions of dollars and living a douchey celebrity lifestyle.

I can't wait for him to be at the point that no one is willing to pay him to do a radio show and he is hosting a crappy daytime game show like the Price Is Right or Let's Make A Deal in his desperate attempt to stay in the public's eye. I can't wait until he turns his career into such a joke that even his most blindly loyal cult members turn on him and finally realize what a fraud he is.

3. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...nope, i wont feel sorry for him and thats exactly where hes headed. no 'billionaire' takes a job on a 3rd rate television talent show unless they need the money. howard has been bleeding cash to the point he campaigned for and got a job where he is not the boss. hes an employee.

4. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i wish it were so...but howard has always been very careful with his money. there's no way he's "bleeding cash"...the only frivolous thing he spends money on is real estate and that is a pretty smart investment. there'll always be some russian oligarch or mid-eastern sheik who will buy luxury properties. howard will never have cash-flow problems.

i'm hoping that beth decides to leave him...that would break his ugly little heart (although it is possible that beth is damaged enough to love him), although i hope i'm wrong about that.

5. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Howard is the real victim?
    :facepalm:

6. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...i dont believe he has as much cash as he likes everyone to believe. i dont see warrent buffett or bill gates looking for a seat on agt. if you were a billionaire would you spend your time as a cast member for agt? i think its part of the buchwald spin to give the wigged homo an air of power. thss brand has been seriously diluted in the past 7 or 8 years, i think wiggy is spread too thin.

7. Beths Arab

Reputations:
    You could be right R.P but I always thought that AGT was supposed to be more of a vehicle to get him out of his failing radio career and into television as opposed to making him money.

8. aquadog

aquadog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    AGT was all about his need for attention and validation and a misguided attempt to prove he would be good for tv. Don't get me wrong,he's greedy and can never get enough money but I don't think he NEEDED the money. Those other billionaires don't take those kinds of jobs because they don't have the unfillable black hole need for attention that Howard has.

9. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Howard made his money on Reggie/fag jokes and free speech.

Now he wants to rewrite his history to be an amazing caring philanthropist and someday sniff George Clooney's soiled underwear.
    I'm extremely dumbfounded that some blame Beth.....and see Howard as a victim.
    :facepalm:

10. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    "Not sorry for him at all. The guy is worth hundreds of millions of dollars and living a douchey celebrity lifestyle."
    100%

11. Dreamking

Dreamking The dogs of doom are howlin' low...

Reputations:

Just saw this over on SFN.

"Look Jerkoff. Stop trying to turn Howard into some evolved genius who took stock of his life and has traded going to Scores for going to the Opera. He is a phony star fucker whose wife drags him around by his dick and makes him look like a fool to the very people that have supporting him for over 30 years."

Sheer poetry.

12. meanredhed

meanredhed Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Nope, it couldn't happen to a nicer, more down to earth, honest person.

13. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    All the votes so far are "no" and "I'll laugh my ass off !". Not a single positive vote! :c

14. Beths Arab

Reputations:
    That's truly great but I smell a banning coming on.

15. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...this is the funniest thing about wiggy these days, he thinks hes "in show business". lmao, hes so behind the flow of current culture these days hes hosting billy joel townhalls and dancing like a fag on agt while a second rate comedian (howie mandel) is entertaining circles around the koam.

16. Dreamking

Dreamking The dogs of doom are howlin' low...

Reputations:
    Yep.

For years, Howard was angling to get a spot on American Idol. My guess is that Simon Cowell doesn't like him and so there was a snowball's chance in hell w that one.

There's a Producer over at AGT who is apparently a rabid Howard fan, a la Jimmy Kimmel. I would imagine that he was responsible for getting Howard that gig for the outrageous money he's getting.

It would also explain why they've kept him on for three years while delivering no discernible ratings improvement.

Howard took the AGT gig because it was the only way he was getting on TV. No legitimate, successful TV show was going to offer him a job.

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  17. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    There is nothing negative that could happen to Howard that I wouldn't laugh at. The man fucked over his loyal, intelligent first wife and three kids for a plastic existence as a star fucker/ trophy wife enabler. He then sold out the loyal fans that had allowed him to gain the fame and cash he needed to "evolve" into an embarrassing, soulless douchebag.

18. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    exactly...this is the guy who has had tons of plastic surgery..tons!
    at 60 lies that his hair actually got darker.
    dresses like an absolute douche.
    hes a scumbag..fuck him and his ugly plastic jawed wife.
    will laugh

19. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard knows he can always reset the douchebag meter by using his sincerely honest tone voice and explain that he was either blinded by love or some other pyschobabble as an excuse and then do something actually funny, even maybe bring back Jackie and/or Arty back and the fans would will be eating out of his hand again.

Having said that, I vote yes I will feel sorry for him.

Humans are pathetic.

20. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:

NEVER!

Because he lied.
    Because he took me for a ride.
    Because Time is on his side
    And because I...

I hate post-Billy West/post-Jackie/post-Artie THSS.

Sometimes I remember the show as it was before Artie went off on his junkie spiral death trip.
    I'll remember Hank or Beetle or Hate-Man or stuff from the pre-politically correct years and still laugh my ass off when I replay old shows I downloaded from mostly Usenet groups.

I despise this crotchety old Rae Stern looking hipster in a Phil Spector wig.
    The Howard I enjoyed died off when he married his Polish shiksa.

I pray for the day Beth leaves him to have some NBA Negro's mulatto.