Win Beth for the Bash

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by AuntDolly, Feb 2, 2014.

1. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    I didn't see this topic mentioned in any of the threads. What happened to the bid-winner? Did he bail out after she whined in that online interview that she'd have to sit with him for an entire 30 minutes?

2. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    Someone said that he was there and up on stage and others said that the "auction" was bogus. Who knows? Its all smoke, mirrors and lies.

3. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    Thanks. I hope the auction was a sham. The idea of spending a dime to have a few minutes with this selfie-taking Z-lister is beyond comprehension.

4. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    When he saw her hands and feet he ran off to the south Bronx screaming "It's a man". Currently he is assisting someone named Da'trelle with his various needs.

5. sammyr134

sammyr134 Mister Sunshine Banned User

Reputations:
    I live in the south bronx but am white :c

6. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've even checked NSAL's website - you would expect a giant photo of Beth with the winning couple from California (that's where she said they were from in the Huffpost interview). But there's nada.

7. Frank White

Frank White Member

Reputations:
    oh the supposed retard who spent 70 grand to sit with a tranny? he's around...

8. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    The charity winners are obviously filthy rich one percent'rs that did not want to flaunt this disgusting wealthy person loophole where they get to piss money away as a write off.....to hang with other deplorable wealthy people.

Howard Stern is balls deep into the greedy wealthy people demo. The circle jerk of the loophole life.

Last week Howard attacked the NFL,NCAA, and Putin Russian friends for being greedy and NOT spreading the wealth.....:jj:

9. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He thought he could pay with Bitch Coin.

10. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Almost positive they were referring to Hamptons himself being the winning bidder.

11. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:
    We did find out who the billionaire was that only donated $500 to NSAL that Howard bashed on the air for only donating a piddly sum...The billionaire was Sam Simon...even he realizes NSAL is a scam...

:haha:

12. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:
    GP or someone should tweet her asking for a pic of her and the winner.

13. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    Does anyone have a link to that interview? I tried to google but couldn't find it.'

I did find a clip where The Beth says her love from animals came from always having pets as a kid. In the Huffpost interview she said she was always finding injured animals in the yard as a kid.

Someone could do a thesis using her as an example of compulsive lying.

14. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's about 15 minutes long which in Beth-time feels like it's three times that. But it's worth suffering through. The interviewer throws her a curve ball near the end asking what it was like to be a stepmother - it's so obvious Howard's daughters were never a thought to her and she dismisses the whole thing with "they're grown now."

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/beth-stern-kitten-bowl/52d7fa2a2b8c2a69bf000282

15. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Anonymous charity winners may be rewarded with amazing plugs.
    Look for the Wigged fraud to obsess and love something for a few weeks.

:facepalm:

16. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    No bash tickets for her mom or brother, "It's completely booked!" lies, lies, lies.

"He completely shuts off work when he comes home. I'll ask him who was the guest today and he'll say he has no idea, can't remember." This one is plausible. Howard does zero prep and doesn't give a shit about his own show anymore.

"I've loved animals since I was born." Where is one shred of evidence of her doing any charity work prior to shacking up with Wiggy?

She was definitely thrown by the stepmom question. Howard's kids hardly ever enter her feeble mind. Except when she's wishing for contemplating Howard's passing and the inheritance.

17. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    Thanks for the link. I've already suffered through it once. I was just going to replay the part about the ''winners''.

I also want to compare notes on how she fell in love with animals as a kid.

Overexposure is usually the narcissist's downfall. They just can't keep all the stories straight.

18. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There might be a chance someone pranked them on eBay, drove up the bid and just didn't pay. Is there a way to look up the profile on eBay? That might shed some clues.

19. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The interviewer also inadvertently exposes the fraudulent story of Beth's mom's reaction to being told Beth and Howard were dating. "She immediately hung up the phone and wouldn't speak to me for two weeks!"
    Interviewer: How did Howard win her over?
    Beth: [pause, eyes dart to the side] well, just [pause] being his normal, soft, loveable self.

So, Beth, are you and your mom close or not? If not, she wouldn't get bent out of shape regarding your dating habits to the point where she'd refuse to speak with you for two weeks.

If you are close, you'd have a story to tell.

My sister and mom are close. Our parents weren't exactly enamored with my sister's now-husband when they first started dating. My sister can yenta for hours now about how her man won over our parents and the talks she and mom had.

Howard and Beth don't live in Pittsburgh. It's not as though they all see each other on a daily/weekly basis. So it couldn't have been a gradual thing. If Beth's assertion were true, she'd have the, "I remember the day my mom started raving positively about Howard saying [x] to her or doing [y] for her."

But she clearly wasn't prepared for the question and I'm pretty sure Howard has coached Beth to not make up detailed lies on the spot. She's bad enough with the pre-fabricated and rehearsed bullshit.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  20. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth: He was so amaaaazing. Part of our contract- another part my mother insisted on- was Howard paying my dad's federal fines and a monthly allowance deposited into their bank account. She fell in love with him after that. Just like meee!