Wish the old Howard 1990 - 1995 was on Agt and why I hate him now

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, May 19, 2012.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He'd last one show but it would have been epic. Instead we get this phony excuse for a man! And it's obvious why we all hate him now, he lied to s for 20 years and we believed him now exposed he's a midget of a man not worthy of his fame or fortune and it rubs us wrong.

2. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Also the way he treated. Jackie. Artie, John, Casey. Allison. Bettle juice, crazy Alice. The list is endless of people he used to get to be able to afford HiS cheap horse face whore! Was it worth it Howard? They'll be so many pissing on your grave when the time comes. I hoPe your bones end up in some crazy fans bedroom for daily use penetrating his .....

Last edited: May 19, 2012
  3. guruhugz

guruhugz Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wiggy only cares about marbles, not the show or the listeners.He used his audience to create free parody songs. Wiggy used them and gave them nothing in return.Wiggy is too cheap to hire real talent so we get Benjy and Shuli.

4. Mister Joshua

Mister Joshua New Member

Reputations:
    Fuck that sell out bitch.

5. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Even 2009 "radio Howard" would've been slightly better, because he'd rant about how "diz Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne pass through the stupidest acts, like deez novelty singers who are clearly bad and it's just filler, I'd get on dat show and say LISTEN, fact is, diz guy's HARRIBLE."

And then what does he do when he's actually judging on the show? Not only put through shitty novelty singers, but run up on stage and HUG them while caressing their head. What the fuck?