Woman 'beheaded' in London garden by a man wielding a machete

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by NotMyBro, Sep 4, 2014.

1. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :bug: UK's becoming one scary place!

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-29068391

The BBC's Home Affairs Correspondent Danny Shaw said it is unknown at this stage whether the victim and the suspect were known to each other.

A woman is thought to have been beheaded in the garden of a north London house.

The victim was found at an address in Nightingale Road, Edmonton, at about 13:00 BST, police said.

Officers discovered her collapsed in a back garden and she was pronounced dead at the scene.

A 25-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and is in custody. Detectives said there is no suggestion the killing had a terrorist motive.

The man is in hospital being treated for injuries suffered when he was arrested, police said.

'Lives on the line'
    A Taser was used during the arrest and a firearms officer is believed to have suffered a broken wrist.

Police said they were initially called to reports of a man armed with a knife and eyewitnesses said he had attacked an animal, possibly a cat or a dog.

Speaking at the scene of the attack, Cdr Simon Letchford said police had distracted the man while they evacuated nearby houses.

"Officers had to do everything they could to make other people safe and evacuate houses and put their lives on the line to make sure this individual did not cause further harm," he said.

He added officers smashed windows to get people out of properties after the man had been "cornered" in a house.

Police said they had traced the victim's next of kin but were unwilling to speculate on the nature of her injuries or the type of weapon used.

[​IMG]Police said they were not looking for anyone else in connection with the killing
    [​IMG]Residents were evacuated from the area and the street has been cordoned off, police said
    [​IMG]Police said forensic officers would be on the scene for hours to come
    Det Ch Insp John Sandlin said: "I can understand why this may cause people concern, however we are confident that we are not looking for anyone else at this stage.

"Whilst it is too early to speculate on what the motive behind this attack was I am confident, based on the information currently available to me, that it is not terrorist related."

'Jumping gardens'
    Neighbour Muhammed Yusuf said police knocked on his door and told him to leave the property immediately.

He said: "They just said 'You've got to get out of the house'. Of course I was worried."

His son Ahmed, 19, said: "At first there were two police cars, then all of a sudden there were 20.

"The police said to drop everything. I said 'What's going on?' and they said there's a guy jumping over gardens."

London Ambulance Service said they sent a number of resources to the scene including London's Air Ambulance, an ambulance crew and a duty manager.

The BBC's Home Affairs Correspondent Danny Shaw said it is unknown at this stage whether the victim and the suspect were known to each other.

The case is being investigated by Scotland Yard's Homicide Command and the police watchdog, the Independent Police Complaints Commission, has also been informed of the incident.

2. boomer1976

boomer1976 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Pics???

3. Pickle Jar

Pickle Jar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Pretty soon London will be changed to Muslim

smichal likes this.
  4. boo.e.bob

boo.e.bob New Member

Reputations:
    Scary, you just don't understand our misunderstood Muslim Brothers.

If we will only embrace diversity this will stop.
    When we truly become a multicultural society this will stop.
    Diversity can be our strength if we would just be considerate of their customs and religions.
    Beheading and violence in the name of Allah/Mohomad is part of their culture so it is insensitive and racist for us to judge them.
    Support diversity and end the madness

5. Gunslinger

Gunslinger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    muslums

smichal likes this.
  6. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    What would Winston Churchill say about what his beloved England has turned into today?

7. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:
    Sharia Law.

smichal and CrucifiedAGT like this.
  8. dawg

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Shortwave98, check1 and NotMyBro like this.
  9. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    Yeah diversity!

AmishGirl and CrucifiedAGT like this.
  10. boo.e.bob

boo.e.bob New Member

Reputations:
    I bet Churchhill would be considered a racist because I can't see him supporting unchecked immigration, the elimination of borders with the 3rd world, paying years of benefits to NON CITIZENS of the crown and not requiring ALL IMMIGRANTS to learn English and assimilate
    into the British culture

11. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    They did all that for a man with a knife? In this country, Achmed would've had his 72 virgins by now.

TeeDonkey likes this.
  12. dawg

Reputations:
    I agree with some of your statements. If you choose to live in a forein country you adopt their culture not force yours. Sure it's ok to eat the food you are accustomed too, sure it's ok if you practice your religion, but no laws need to be changed to because those beliefs.

Chibbs, Mazley, smichal and 1 other person like this.
  13. boo.e.bob

boo.e.bob New Member

Reputations:

Do you have the same beliefs about OUR immigration laws or do these feelings only apply to countries other than ours??

Culture = Language ??

14. Big Bad Booey

Big Bad Booey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Churchill was a racist. And one of the greatest men in history.

SouthernListen and CrucifiedAGT like this.
  15. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    :echick:

rhoads80 and Mantis like this.
  16. dawg

Reputations:
    If you are speaking about the Mexican people they do come over here and work hard learn the language and they are Christian so it doesnt take much for them to settle in.

smichal and isabella like this.
  17. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Twitter rumors have started already…

[​IMG]

18. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    we don't need pics...it's another fucking muslim who committed another heinous crime.

the UK is reaping what it's traitorous government has sown.....the gov'ts of the EU should be sued for malpractice. i cannot for the life of me, and no matter how much i try to find a reason for it, cannot figure out why the magnificence and culture of european countries have systematically been destroyed by the importation of third worlders.
    in britain, most of these subhumans are on some kind of welfare. some live in high-end areas in central london while the poor fools who actually work for a living to provide for their families are relegated to long commutes from the outskirts.
    IMO, anger and resentment is bubbling over...almost to the point where decent citizens are going to be driven to take matters into their own hands. i'm certainly not advocating violence, but i'm glad i own and can use a weapon. of course, in europe, only the criminals and LE agencies have weapons.

Mazley, smichal, rhoads80 and 3 others like this.
  19. boo.e.bob

boo.e.bob New Member

Reputations:

Do you believe there is a difference between Legal and Illegal or is a border and the term illegal racist or inflammatory????

I don't care if you're legal but if you're ILLEGAL you got to go.
    Hell, I think we should ban all immigration legal an illegal until we get our shit together.

17 trillion in debt
    Millions and Millions of fewer jobs in the country since Obama took office.
    500 BILLION in deficit spending yearly
    Shitty Roads, Shitty infrastructure that could be built if we didn't spend money on Immigrants legal or illegal

kingship likes this.
  20. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i agree....for whatever reason (and i think a large part of that is due to catholicism)immigrants from mexico and latin america are more family oriented and have a good work ethic.
    if it was just them, i wouldn't be as angry but when i hear of once beautiful areas in maine and minnesota being taken over by somalians, it makes my blood boil. the somalians demand we acquiesce to the stupidity of their goddamn muhammed (may piss be upon him).

check1 likes this.