Woman billed $5,000 after cops put everything they can think of up her ass

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Dec 20, 2013.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There are fucked up cop stories and then there is this....:facepalm:

A spokesman for U.S. Customs and Border Protection said in a prepared statement that the agency could not talk about a specific lawsuit.
    "As a practice CBP does not comment on pending litigation," the statement said. "CBP stresses honor and integrity in every aspect of our mission, and the overwhelming majority of CBP employees and officers perform their duties with honor and distinction, working tirelessly every day to keep our country safe. We do not tolerate corruption or abuse within our ranks, and we fully cooperate with any criminal or administrative investigations of alleged misconduct by any of our personnel, on or off-duty."
    University Medical Center also declined to get into specifics of the lawsuit.

"Hospital policy is to obtain consent from all patients who receive medical services at UMC," spokeswoman Margaret Altoff-Olivas said in a statement. "Because this case involves litigation, UMC will not be commenting further."
    The search took place at about 2 p.m. Dec. 12, 2012, when the woman was coming back from seeing a family friend, whom she calls "uncle" and tries to visit once a month.

As her passport was swiped, a CBP officer told her she was "randomly" picked for a secondary inspection, where Portillo and Herrera frisked her through her clothing.
    "One of the agents ran her finger over Ms. Doe's genital area during the frisk," the lawsuit said.
    Then the woman was told to squat as one of the officers "inserted her finger in the crevice of Ms. Doe's buttocks." The frisk did not show any evidence of contraband or drugs, the lawsuit said.

Then the woman was told to stand in a line with other people as a drug-sniffing dog walked by.
    The officer with the dog "hit the ground by her feet, but did not hit the ground by any of the others in the line," the lawsuit said. "The dog responded by lunging onto Ms. Doe and landing its front paws on her torso."

Ives said she does not believe this was a proper signal to indicate a drugs were present, but officers used it to continue the search.
    The woman was taken to another room and asked to take off her pants and crouch as her anus and vagina were examined with a flashlight, the lawsuit said.
    The woman, now crying, was taken to University Medical Center after the strip search did not find anything.

"During the car ride to the Medical Center, Ms. Doe asked if the agents had a warrant," the lawsuit said. "One of them responded that they did not need a warrant."

While handcuffed to an examination table, the woman was searched again by both officers and Cabanillas and Parsa. She was given a laxative and had a bowel movement in a portable toilet in front of both officers, the lawsuit said.

Then the woman's abdomen was X-rayed, but there were no signs of drugs or any other contraband in the woman's body. A speculum was used to probe her vagina and Parsa's fingers were used to inspect both her vagina and rectum while the door to the examining room was left open, the lawsuit said.

At this point the lawsuit claims, "Ms. Doe felt that she was being treated less than human, like an animal."
    The last test was a CT scan of the woman's abdomen and pelvis, which resulted in no evidence of illegal activity being found.

The lawsuit said after the CT scan one of the officers told the woman she could sign the medical consent form and CBP would pay for the exams, but if she did not sign, she would be charged. The woman refused to sign and eventually she was charged more than $5,000 for the examinations.
    According to the lawsuit, she repeatedly refused to consent to any of the searches.
    University Medical Center's search of patients policy states, "Associates, members of Medical Staff, Residents or Allied Health Professionals may search a patient only when necessary to comply with a search warrant." Under the subhead procedure, the policy states, "...unless a patient consents, an invasion of the patient's body to obtain evidence requires a search warrant."
    A warrant was not obtained, the lawsuit said.
    "However, in practice, the Medical Center staff and CBP agents routinely conduct invasive cavity searches without warrant, consent or sufficient suspicion to justify the searches," the lawsuit said. "When Ms. Doe expressed dismay about the unreasonable searches she suffered, a Medical Center employee responded that these procedures were routinely followed when an individual is brought in by CBP agents."

***I found a more detailed version of this story.. I have updated the OP

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  2. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Isn't this the same state where this happened to a guy like a month ago?

3. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    Some judge is going to have to award a multi-million dollar suit to one of these victims in order to put a stop to this shit. It was just last month that Dawg posted a similar incident that happened to some guy. This is ponderous.

4. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Ninjad bish!

5. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    Horrific. Hope she gets a ton of dough.

The filth who did this to her will probably be on paid administrative leave for a bit and then still keep their jobs & pensions.

6. Lou Skunt

Reputations:
    That's what I get for being so wordy! :pissed:

7. koam

koam Playa' Pimp

Reputations:
    To never have a money worry for the rest of my life after I sued the shit out of them, I'd endure that for 6 hours. :yes:

8. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    I was beating off until you revealed it's an old bag. Now I'm making like the climax of the first Ace Ventura.

9. chapped

Reputations:
    Yea they this happened to a male not to long ago...

Honestly how is this not rape??

She said no and they still put fingers time after time in her asshole and vagina...

What was not in this story is that at the end they told her to sign papers or she would get a bill for what they did to her..

and good for her she walked away
    ... hens the bill...

The doctors who did this to her should all lose their jobs

10. hillbilly

hillbilly Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Howard would love to be "arrested".............

11. Lou Skunt

Reputations:
    Seems to me that she has multiple people/entities that could be named in a law suit. I have never sued anyone in my life, but I believe this is an instance where she deserves everything she can get.

12. Lou Skunt

Reputations:
    As long as they use a beer can thick cock instead of a speculum.

13. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'm thinking of rubbing pot all over my ass and heading there right now...

14. chapped

Reputations:
    OP updated with a more detailed version of this story

15. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    :rofl:

16. shitba

shitba Shot Dead VIP

Reputations:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016