Woman Leaves Husband and Gets With Stepson; UPDATE Dumps Stepson For His Best friend

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by dawg, Oct 23, 2010.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Dawn Smith, 35 is a woman who ran away from her husband only to engage in an affair with her stepson (estranged husband’s son). Not only is that crazy, she then dumped her 20-year-old stepson for HIS best friend! How bizarre is this woman?!

Basically Dawn ran away from her ex-husband Andrew some years ago. After those odd years of separation, she contacted Ben, her stepson through Facebook. Ah there goes that word again, Facebook.

After knowing him for just a few months, they became lovers and then ran off to live happily ever after as lovers. Wait - the story doesn’t end here! This isn’t the happy ending...

Because of the relationship between Dawn and Ben, Andrew became furious and this led to a cause a strain between father and son. Dawn said,
    “Ben and I loved each other but in the end it was just too difficult to stay together,â€Â
    In regards to the strain between father and son, she said,
    “Ben’s his son and I’m his ex-wife and the mother of his other three children. I suppose it was doomed from the start.â€Â
    Uhm, no seriously?! What would you say to your other three kids? ‘Oh honey, by the way daddy isn’t really your daddy, he’s actually your brother, and his daddy is your daddy!â€Â
    Furthermore, later Ben showed his best friend Mark a picture of his stepmother and former lover. “Out of the blue†she get a text message from him, who supposedly was instantly attracted to her. And from there the pair began to flirt. And yes, this is where we can finally say they lived happily ever after. A bit awkward but happily. Dawn said,
    “I’m a good listener and we just seemed to click. We arranged to meet and it was love at first sight. Our first kiss was amazing. I knew straight away that we were destined to be together. It felt like I had known him for years. People will think it’s bizarre, but Ben even lived with us for a few months this summer. It wasn’t at all awkward.â€Â
    Mark proposed last month to Dawn. Right before he left for basic training for the army. Somebody PLEASE get Jerry Springer for these loonies!

[​IMG]

2. TYSON

TYSON New Member VIP

Reputations:
    What a fucking mess! :jj:

3. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    How in the world is that woman in demand? The 20 year-olds can't pull better trim than THAT?

She's a good 50 pounds overweight (easily) and nearly twice their age.

Christ, they must live on an island off the coast of nowhere.

4. k4D3t

k4D3t Reverse Apache Master VIP

Reputations:
    this whole thing sounds like jerry springer b.s. to me -- I love the wedding picture -- the photographer is telling them to get close together, but their guts are keeping them apart!

5. Napoleon V2

Napoleon V2 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Dr drew would have something to say about this

6. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    i might understand it if she was hot. But she is hideous and huge! wtf is wrong with these 2 boys?

7. DFWTexan1975

DFWTexan1975 The Saloon News Anchor

Reputations:
    she's giving it up for free :hat:

8. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Some people are just plain ol icky! :puke:

9. Partyxanimal

Partyxanimal Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014