WTF working on some algorithms, reinventing comedy in general, etc

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Mr Cachexic, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Mr Cachexic

Mr Cachexic Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    i've got a new line of bum circumcision jokes coming that will change the way you view comedy

there's new algorithms i've been working with the administrators on what we believe will come in useful as this slowly transitions into an online dating site including but not limited to; who has the nicest ass judging on posting style, who has the most off colored penis relative to the rest of their body based on posting style, and also whos most likely to get pregnant next based on posting style

i told somebody to shut the fuck up last week at the bank when he was rude to the lady at the counter for not cashing his sketchy check....who goes through the fucking drive through on foot in february? seriously dude its noine-teen degrees out right now get A JOB SIR!

also in the middle of writing the most offensive bit of all time. it involves jesus, the prophet muhammad, buddha and an 8 year old pan-sexual hermaphrodite....probably not public material but boy does it bring the house down at parties so far in testing

we should have a rap tournament

and @dawg im going to donate soon as fuck, i personally dont have a credit card so ill finagle a way into getting a donation to that a$$ asap

we should start a band dude

2. ice cream

ice cream Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How does algorithms and comedy connect?

3. Mr Cachexic

Mr Cachexic Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    they dont i just pack everything into one thread and see what sticks