"World's Biggest Closet is up for sale

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Dec 11, 2014.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A former Texas beauty queen who spent upwards of $500,000 building the 'world's biggest closet' has put the expansive three-story space up for sale, along with the rest of her sprawling $12.9 million mansion.

Just four months after her walk-in closet was robbed of an estimated $1 million worth of luxury goods, socialite Theresa Roemer, from Houston, Texas, has revealed that she is ready to leave the one-of-a-kind space behind in favor of building an even larger wardrobe space in her new home.

'[Theresa's position is that] you can never have a big enough closet,' Ms Roemer's spokesperson told Curbed, while admitting that her client is seriously considering doubling her current 3,000 sq ft closet size.

The fitness guru, who first made her fortune after opening a chain of luxury gyms, admitted earlier this year that her spacious wardrobe had just continued to get bigger and bigger and confessed that there was no real limit to its expansion.

'It started years ago when I had a closet party and all the girls came over and they said, "I just wish it was bigger,"' she told the Houston Chronicle 'Since then it's just been getting bigger and bigger and bigger, it's like a "she cave."'

In August, Ms Roemer's closet-turned-cave hit the headlines after a burglar broke into the space and stole a selection of her most expensive accessories, handbags and jewelry, including a priceless locket which contains a piece of her late son's hair.

Since the robbery, which took place while her home was undergoing renovations, MsRoemer has increased the property's security substantially and will no doubt be hoping that the widely-publicized incident does not have a negative impact on its sale.

Even if she and husband Lamar fail to find a buyer willing to pay the asking price, the couple look set to make an impressive profit on the property, which they reportedly purchased for just $2.5 million in July last year.

Their decision to sell may come as a surprise to some however, particularly after Ms Roemer insisted just one month ago that the burglary would not prevent her - and various members of the public - from enjoying the use of her closet, which has often served as the venue for Ms Roemer's charitable fundraisers.

'I'm a woman of my word, and I told everyone this closet was built for fundraising and that's what it's intended for,' Ms Roemer told ABC Eyewitness News in November. 'Why would I let someone who wasn't invited to my home ruin that?'

In addition to the now world-famous closet space, the Roemers' luxurious mansion, which is located in an exclusive gated community, comes complete with two kitchens, at-home cinema, a full bar and a lap-sized swimming pool.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Nikki

Nikki growing a tail

Reputations:
  3. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Hmmm. Reminds me of.....
    .[​IMG]

Jayla likes this.
  4. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    still not big enough for howard's gay true self to hide

Stag, Jayla, PelicanWig and 2 others like this.
  5. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why wouldn't Beth's closet in Florida look exactly like the one in Texas. The architect has to be using the Texas closet as a model to work from.

6. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :scared:

7. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    There is such a thing as too much money....

Jayla, LaserT, Nikki and 1 other person like this.
  8. Fa Fa Fruit Fly

Fa Fa Fruit Fly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The funniest part of all this bullshit is that some women spend SOOOOOOOO much money on clothes, more clothes and more clothes. And they dream of dozens of pairs of shoes and a hundred Chanel, Coach, Vuitton and Versace handbags. They go out color coordinated, dressed up with makeup spackled into their wrinkes and their duck-face selfie poses practiced to perfection.

And guys don't give a fuck about ANY of that. Men are attracted to youth and beauty. None of us give a flying fuck if her handbag cost $20 or $20,000. Actually we would rather it cost $20 because a high maintenance chick is our worst nightmare.

Women are fucked... because men can get more attractive as they age and get wealthier and more accomplished (see: Sean Connery, George Clooney, etc). Women are on a perpetual downhill slide from the age of 28 onwards.

No amount or whoring up a 40 year old broad with designer whatever will EVER be 1/1000th as attractive to anyone as this!

[​IMG]

Not a single dude in the world gives a shit it that whole outfit came from Walmart and cost $10.

Stag likes this.