Would fame whore Beth betray Howard to go on the Tonight Show?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by telecaster, May 18, 2012.

1. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    Or would Howard say "its her career choice, not mine." Or completely throw in the towel and join her on Leno's show?

2. Vdrummer35

Vdrummer35 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    done.
    who's next?

3. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard would falcon punch her.
    [​IMG]

4. Splash

Splash Huge Member VIP

Reputations:
    1. No way
    B. Not likely
    4. Outlook. It so good

5. Vdrummer35

Vdrummer35 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    beff o only cares about bo, she'd step over howcie just like she does everyday.

6. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Of course she would.

But let's be honest, Fame-Whore Howard is about two weeks of dickhole ratings away from going on Leno, himself. He can tell them about his lovely dinners with new friend Kathy Jew Epstein and the explain that the spat between he and Jay was blown way out of proportion.

Then they can take turns fucking Stuttering John in the ass and licking the shit off of each other's dicks. You know, to bury the hatchet.

7. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    My theory:

Howard wants her to. He's already pulling the strings from behind the scenes.

This is the first step to bridging the gap and fully uniting all units of the NBC family.

"Well listen Robin, I know diz guy took away Stuttering John but. I mean, he has my wife on, lets her promote her show. I DAUNNAEOW."

8. Krusty

Krusty New Member

Reputations:
    Forget about Leno . I can't wait until she "writes" a tell all book about Howard after they divorce .

9. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    If she writes a "tell all" book, post-divorce, what better way to kick off the promotion tour than going on Leno? (But if Howchie'e pre-nup doesn't preclude Beff from writing or speaking about their marriage, he had some pith poor lawyers.)

10. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ... From the author of the #344,374 best seller, "Oh, My Dog" comes the true tale of Gotham's nastiest divorce case, "The Pelican Brief".

11. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    I like it. I want to believe it. But I don't.

Leno really stuck it to Howard by hiring Stuttering John. Howard then proceeded to bash Jay unmerciful on several occasions, including at least once on Letterman.

Now if Leno felt the need to stick it to Howard before Howard's post-John tirades, do you think he feels more love for the guy now? If anything he'd want to stick it to him even more.

Which raises an even juicier possibility.........................he has her on and buries her................and Howard. Maybe just subtly so he can pretend to be innocent which is his mo.

God knows it wouldn't take much, and she basically digs the hole and jumps in anyway. A warm welcome and a compliment or two, then a casual yet probing question about their private lives, some fake interest or concern to go along with the follow up questions, and before you know it she's giving away the real time line of their relationship, her true feelings towards his daughters, and vice-versa, and the sizes of strap-ons Howard prefers to receive.

This is Leno we're talking about. He's stabbed friends in the back. What would he do to someone who's been badmouthing him for the past few years?

Maybe it's all schtick and showbiz and pro wrestling and all is forgiven, but I think Howard and Beth would be well advised to avoid that potential hornet's nest.

12. Howard Stork

Howard Stork "Big Nosed and Jewish"

Reputations:
    Yes, the cunt would step on cute babies to be on ANY show.

13. Popeye Saavedra

Popeye Saavedra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This. Beth is definitely going to be used to make it so Howard can go on and still try to save face. Beth will be made out to be the peace maker. Within the next few months, she'll be on and then Howard will be on.

14. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:
    Why would Leno have unknown Beth on his show? Beth and Howard need Leno much more than he needs them.

15. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Totally agree that the pre-nup should prevent BO from spilling the beans about wigs, etc. She would go on Leno in a second if she was invited to promote her horrid show.

16. Popeye Saavedra

Popeye Saavedra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yep. Heather Mills Ostrosky Stern

17. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Great response, and I agree completely 100% with all of your thoughts.

But you're forgetting the Chevy Chase factor. Chevy tried to do the exact same thing on multiple occasions. Shit on his radio show, but Howard invites him to the wedding. Shit's on the wedding, Howard laughs and does more charity work for him. I remember tons of "subtle" (but obvious) shits on Beth O that Howard chuckled at during these appearances.

Starfucker Howard in 2012 is way more powerful than he was when John left and he was pissed. That's schtick at this point, as he'd say if you called in, "Listen, I gotta fill 5 hours."

18. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...could go either way because howards a sellout. he could go on leno and make a bit out of john leaving 'the show' or he/they could carry on with the butthurt. beth too because shes good at sales, howard paid for a lot of her stuff.
    did jay solicit john with an offer first or did john go after the job himself. i remember john had been on im a celeb prior to that but i dont know where leno was at with announcers, whether it was a known fact leno needed an announcer. the funniest part of that whole thing to me was the bit about jay taking john out for ice cream. hahaha that was a funny visual because john was so not hollywood l.a. at the time.