Politics Would Sean Smith be proud of his mother, Patricia Smith?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by XuXu, Aug 1, 2016.

1. XuXu

XuXu Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    https://bonnierussell.wordpress.com...-smith-be-proud-of-his-mother-patricia-smith/

by bonnie russell
    [​IMG]
    Sean Smith signed up with the Air Force right after high school.

[​IMG]
    Sean Smith: Dad to Samantha and Nathan

I felt sorry for Patricia Smith last night.

Right up until the beginning of the middle, of Smith’s over-the-top, harangue.

It happened when Smith said something that made her Hillary-centric vitriol, suddenly fall into place.

As Smith rolled through her long, hateful list of of all things Clinton, including her wish Hillary be in prison, I felt badly for Hillary Clinton — knowing she would not respond given Patricia Smith remains out-of-her-mind with grief. A grief that’s long since morphed into the kind of venomous, soul-killing, hatred, that was ripe for Trump to easily take advantage.

(I would say “Shame on Trump” except; waste of time. As Trump’s 3,500 lawsuits and five deferments exhibit.)

But then Smith accidentally revealed something that tipped me her hate is likely the direct result of something else, entirely.

Reporters missed it; but came to light when, as Patricia Smith, warming up her now, long-practiced vitriol said;

“The State Department only releases information to Immediate family members.”
    The problem is Patricia Smith still sees herself as an “immediate family” member.

That’s when I knew the real problem wasn’t Hillary Clinton. It wasn’t Hillary Clinton at all.
    Patricia Smith’s issue is the State Department recognizing Heather; Sean’s Smith’s widow, her daughter-in-law and mother to her two grandchildren, as the “immediate family member,” go-to for everything involving Smith’s only child, Sean.

Yes, it’s the classic, Mother and daughter-in-law conflict after an untimely, death.

Sean Smith was an only child. His wife, Heather, who has been in touch with the State Department, has, not surprisingly, an entirely opposite view of the situation. Heather released a statement saying she was happy with the State Department.

“First, let me thank everyone for the outpouring of support and love my family has received in the wake of this tragedy. As the country mourns the death of four great patriots, my family is grieving for a husband and father lost. The amazing tributes to him have given the entire world a glimpse of the man we loved and we are thankful for every kind word,” she said.

“During this time, the official and unofficial support and communications I have experienced with the Department of State and FBI have been free flowing, and I have been satisfied with the level of information I have received. I have no doubt that I will also be made aware of any new facts as they are uncovered throughout the investigations.”

“Sean was a wonderful man. He supported the mission of diplomacy and served his country with pride and optimism,” said Smith. “We miss him every day.”

Sean Smith had been married for a long time. He was pretty well known for operating in the shadows, always eschewing the limelight, as he achieved his goals – via work and gaming.

Also, Sean Smith was a Dad. Father to two kids; one each flavor. He had a life. But in an interview with San Diego’s NBC News, Patricia Smith showed her preferred side, as the report mentioned

“Smith said she wants to honor her son’s memory in another way.
    She’s considering selling her home to help raise money to send her sons ashes into space.”

So the question must be asked:
    Why would Patricia Smith feel she had ownership of her long-married, son’s ashes? What if Sean’s widow and his children didn’t want Sean’s ashes shot into space?

[​IMG]
    Patricia Smith wants to send her son’s ashes to space

Then another thought popped into my head.

[​IMG]
    Patricia Smith – spewing hate

Most remember the hit TV show, “Everyone loves Raymond

Daveindiego likes this.
  2. XuXu

XuXu Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    One of the reasons Everyone Loves Raymond was so popular was not everyone loved Raymond’s Mother on the show; the pushy, the demanding, Marie Barone.

[​IMG]
    Is Patricia Smith a Marie Barone?

“He’s my only child, but he turned out to be a perfect kid” Patricia said at the time of one of her first interviews.

Then, as the State Department turned to Heather, Smith’s rhetoric became heated. FOX loved it. In San Diego, where Smith resides – she became a sought after guest of the likes of the likes of Sean Hannity. Newspaper articles quoted her as being stonewalled by the State Department with headlines like the false narrative, “Patricia Smith Fights for Answers.”

“I wasn’t looking for my 15 minutes of fame. I’m not a political person at all — I’m just angry,” Smith said, adding that she has no party affiliation.

Her anger centers on insufficient security at the U.S. diplomatic compound in Libya where the assault occurred last year, along with the administration’s massaging of talking points that downplay the nature of the terrorist incident. That wrath was evident in a comment she made during a Mother’s Day appearance on the “Huckabee” show on Fox News.

[​IMG]

“I interrupted (Mike Huckabee) to wish Hillary a happy Mother’s Day,” Smith said of former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, who held the post when her son died from smoke inhalation as dozens of al Qaida-linked militants overran the compound. “She’s got her child. I don’t have mine, and I blame her because it was her department.”

Smith’s persistent search for accountability has endeared her to conservative commentators who view the Benghazi incident as a scandal. For example, Sean Hannity of Fox News has devoted much of his daily TV and radio shows to the issue. Smith, he said, is an important voice in the story.

“She’s one of the ones who’s been impacted the most,” he said Friday. “The families haven’t gotten answers, and I think she has a right to know the full story more than any of the rest of us, especially after eight months.”

‘I’ve heard nothing’

Again: It should be noted the State Department was not stonewalling Patricia Smith. The State Department was following every protocol in every state, and remaining in touch with Sean Smith’s widow, Heather Smith.

Donald Trump knew he could use Patricia Smith’s grief and anger, to his advantage. The woman who wanted no attention, is now, everywhere.

Oddly enough, Patricia seems unaware her son Sean, aka “Vile Rat” was the superb gamer, and…wait for it: A total liberal. No mention of that in any of Smith’s speeches.[​IMG]

Another thing Patricia Smith was unaware? Sean recognized and supported the diplomatic efforts of the State Department to such an intense degree that he created a State Department for the game, “Eve” where his skills were, frankly; unmatched.

[​IMG]
    Sean Smith believed in Hillary style diplomacy – Not Trump’s, ham-fisted means

Would Sean Smith, even with his great sense of humor, be appalled that the man with five deferments swooped in for his own purposes to take advantage of his Mother?

I think so.

Apparently, Patricia Smith – in her grief-morphed-hatred, was easy pickings for Trump. She would forgive Sean for becoming a liberal, which he had become. Or, in the words of his friend, Alex “A flaming leftist.”

[​IMG]
    Sean Smith – believed in diplomacy

As an only child, I figure Sean Smith would forgive his mother for trashing the command under which he proudly served. But I like to think he would reserve a special payback for Trump. I would ask gamers what they think, but I don’t know any as crafty as VileRat to sort of, um; fix Trump’s wagon, so to speak. Wish I did.

Sean Smith was an amazingly cool guy and good family man. As such I think he’d be super annoyed Trump was using his mother’s mother’s misplaced grief, to manipulate, like a puppet on a string.

[​IMG]
    The best diplomat and computer gamer ever. VileRat: Sean Smith​

VeeB, Daveindiego and Droog like this.
  3. LawyerLarry

LawyerLarry Mr. Fuckmoney in the Bank VIP

Reputations:
  4. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    Good God tldr

Burner pic

Mr Sinister likes this.
  5. XuXu

XuXu Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    TL;DR- Patricia Smith is bitter that her daughter in law is considered her son's next of kin and not her. The state department gave info to the wife, but she, the mom wasn't satisfied with that.

freds and Cheri like this.
  6. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    Thanks XuXu, interesting article.

XuXu and freds like this.
  7. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    Holy fuck, the scrawlings of a fucking crazy person. Where did you find this blog?

This is deranged

The Snork and Bobby Axelrod like this.
  8. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    Jackie Martling in a wig.

9. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    :lol:

Deranged? Sounds quite plausible to me.

You of all shouldn't be questioning where sources come from.

XuXu likes this.
  10. freds

freds you broke it VIP

Reputations:
    sounds about right.

11. cg256

cg256 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I knew Sean as VileRat in the game Eve Online. It was through the game IRC that we learned there was an attack and it was our community that the news broke worldwide.

That being said. Anyone except his family who uses his life and death as a political tool should fucking die in a horrible fire.

The Snork likes this.
  12. Mack

Mack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I want to participate, but there's no way I'm reading all that. :no:

13. JonGnagyBeard

JonGnagyBeard VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  14. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    You still working the drug smoking gimmick?

ljc likes this.
  15. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    You still working the fat dog gimmick?

ljc likes this.
  16. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Who is this faggot?

17. Mack

Mack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Huh? Gus?

crazypreacher likes this.
  18. Mack

Mack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If so, then yeah. I've called him Fatty McBackfat since the day I brought him home.

crazypreacher likes this.
  19. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    So his white trash momma wants them fat checks.

20. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Is he fixed? That's a ball of muscle right there.