Stern Show Would the current HSS work better if ONLY presented on visual medium?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by vaporizer, Jan 21, 2016.

1. vaporizer

vaporizer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's tried this TV nonsense many times. It never worked. The aborted FOX show was an absolute piece of shit. The E! show, while decent, was really just a visual of the radio show and the short, 30 minute burst was often a let down because the radio show during those days was SO fucking good you wanted more. CBS show? Another absolute piece of shit.

I watched the Chelsea Handler interview clip on their Facebook timeline. I was actually in for the full 2 minutes. Now, that doesn't mean I'd watch for 90, but for some fucking reason I'm more drawn to the visual than hearing these boring, often regurgitated interviews on the radio.

Would the show work better - with its current radio-studio format (so no visible Fred or Benjy or Baba Booey) - as just a TV show with the caveat being that he ONLY wants to do this retarded celebrity interview format? Fully ditch the radio format you have already abandoned and do your fucking PC interviews and broadcast it that way.

I'm bored today. Discuss.

2. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    I just ate some salad for breakfast

3. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    His channel 9 show was pretty good. It was like the radio show on TV. But that was back in the day when he put effort into his show.

4. Nick Mondo

Nick Mondo VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Who the fuck eats salad for breakfast.