Would you be shocked if Howie came out as Bisexual?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Hateman, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Hateman

Hateman Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    "How big is your cock?" "How many times do you jerk it?" "Did she slip a finger in your ass?"

2. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Yes I'd be surprised.

3. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't think Howard's bisexual or gay. He's just been acting like a fag the past few years

4. Wonky Eye

Wonky Eye Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think he's enamoured with gay things and thinks like a girl sometimes, but he'd never fuck/suck a guy or take it in the ass - too much of a homophobe (no matter how high he waives the gay support banner) to do a gay act.

5. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Not at all. It would be completely in line with the modern Stern to take a passive non commitment bullshit middle of the road stance like that. He'd never admit he's 100% into big thick beer can cock without exception, he's probably not even that honest with himself, let alone his audience.

I sense an air of latent homophobia with even his most observant and critical accepting the former King is really an old Queen. It's not like he hasn't built a career of evidence. His omnipresent obsession with "checking out the competition" in a male locker-room and shower, his pre-P.C. obsession with mocking the gays or being overly obsessed with rationalizing how to "fix" the gays or "why" you would want to be gay, his bet with Mark Chernoff that ended in him and Gary forcing Chernoff into the restroom where Howard "collected his win" of getting a full look at Chernoff's package.

All this took place years before his current obsession with big thick beer can cock and Dancing with the Stars, before the extreme hair care, before his Ralphie lisp, before peeing while sitting down, before the man-purse, before the man-scarf, before the face-lifts, before Beth O banged Ben S, well you get the idea.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  6. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    In the old days the standard issue questions would be "have you ever done a black guy" or "have you ever had a lesbian experience"....That was when he was married to the first wife....Ever since he's been married to the emasculating one, the focus has been cock.....Don't need to be a genius to figure this out

7. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Yes, I'd be shocked. I doubt he's bi, isnt he 100% fruit?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  8. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard is 100% gay.
    Just like he says he is a half jew he is lying about his gayness.

1) Admit you are gay Howard. 2) Stop pushing your gay agenda in a HUMOR program.

Ralph and Howard have fucked more then Howard and Beth. Beth straps on a dildo and fucks Howard. That is why Howard is against blow jobs. He hate to suck plastic.

9. noname2

noname2 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    He has made mention during interviews that he 'has' to bring up these questions, because it is what his 'fans' want to hear. One more way the KOAM is out of touch with what his listeners really want. How big your cock is or if you were molested as a child is what he really wants to hear.

10. Big Biscuit

Big Biscuit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't get that impression at all.....since he's too lazy to work on real comedy anymore and has no one in the "Artie chair", he relies on what he thinks are controversial statements to show his fan base he still has the edge. It has nothing to do with sexuality, it's just Howard thinking he's funny when he's not.

11. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard won't come out as a...

- wig wearing
    - caps having
    - Buchwald client shilling
    - product placement whoring
    - trophy wifing
    - bowling alley owning
    - hypocritical
    - father of a lesbian

So yes, I'd be surprised if he admitted to wanting to dip his cock in a man's shitpipe every once in awhile.

12. chadp1234

chadp1234 New Member

Reputations:
    his wife has man hands.

13. Trophy Knife

Trophy Knife Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...and censors what he doesn't want to hear. This hasn't happened in a while, but it used to annoy the hell out of me when the conversation veered into something interesting, and Howard would interrupt with, "My audience doesn't want to hear about that". The hell we didn't. :punch:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  14. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Exactly! I keep trying to tell the folks that -- it's just his continued lame attempt at shock comedy. "Eww, Robin, were the mics on when I said that?" Really, people.

15. pheelios

pheelios Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Wouldn't shock me at all.

16. Wonder Trash

Wonder Trash Active Member

Reputations:
    Wouldn't really surprise me at all. In fact, such a revelation and a little honesty may actually garner some respect from me.

His constant need to show off his "hot wife" could be that he's trying so hard to show he's a man's man, 110% straight, and couldn't possibly be gay or bi...or that he's just plain insecure and looking for some kind of validation. It could go either way.

17. jokeland

jokeland Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Don't forget the dance where every male on air talent member had to dress as a sailor and dance with a gay man. That was certainly something his audience wanted.

18. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I would be shocked that he finally admitted it.

19. darthnilus

darthnilus New Member

Reputations:
    wouldn't be shocked at all. Howard talks about dic, anc cock, and thick beer can cocks everysingle day. It's one of the reasons I can't listen anymore. I always think to myself..."Would nick&artie be asking football players how big their dicks are? Not in a million fucking years. Just come out already ya fuckin pelican

20. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:
    Howard is half jewish and half gay.

He enjoys watching Beth have sex with other men too.