News Would you like some blood in your clit Ma'am?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Women are paying to have blood injected into their CLITORIS to improve chance of having ORGASM
    The 'orgasm shot' involves taking blood from somewhere else in the body and injecting it into the female genitalia
    Getty [​IMG]
    Women are paying to have blood injected into their clitoris
    Women are paying to have blood injected into their clitoris in an attempt to improve their sex lives.
    The procedure sees blood taken from elsewhere in the body and injected into the female genetalia.
    Known as the ' orgasm shot', some women claim it helps improve things in the bedroom.
    The procedure is said to help stem cells multiply in the clitoris, providing healthier tissue.
    Claimed benefits are said to include increased lubrication and an increased chance of a woman receiving an orgasm.
    [​IMG]
    The procedure involves blood being taken from elsewhere in the body and injected into the clitoris
    The process from beginning to end lasts around five minutes, with a patient's nether regions being numbed with cream before hand.

The Orgasm Shot is offered by a range of companies in America, including New York's V-Spot Medi Spa, founded by Real Housewives of New York's Cindy Barshop.

2. a mysterious man

a mysterious man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This won't do shit. The blood will just disburse and be reabsorbed back into the body. People are such gullible fucktards.

WOMEN, learn how to get off!

Leykis101, lovetalkradio and Tim like this.
  3. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Holy shit.

Thank God our penises do that on their own - otherwise our species would be doomed. :D

4. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The clit does the same thing...They should just go get a different man, problem solved...Men have perfected the craft

5. Flabo

Flabo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I feel bad for women who have a hard time coming, I can't imagine being a guy and having issues not coming. I would think every woman knows from masturbating what she needs to finish. If she then can't tell her partner how to do it I would think it would solve her problem. Most of them need more than just a cock inside them. Use your hand, their hand, vibrator, tongue, etc. and don't let the guy say "why do you need a vibrator? I should be enough!!" No shame in using tools, using a vibrator to achieve the goal is perfectly fine. No one expects a carpenter to build a house without his tools, and we don't say "well you didn't build the house the hammer did"
    I would be doing everything to help my wife before I let her get a shot of blood in her clit.

icypussy likes this.
  6. YodaQuiversStern

YodaQuiversStern Turn and face the strange

Reputations:
    If a woman can't have a clitoral orgasm...that's tough. Often times you hear that's the only kind of orgasm a woman can have.