Would you marry an ugly asshole for a life of luxury?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by StealingFromDahl, Aug 6, 2014.

1. StealingFromDahl

StealingFromDahl Troll Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm always surprised when women marry butt ugly guys like Howard for money. It would be great to have a ton of money, but having to fuck Howard to get it? Maybe she doesnt fuck him, she is just a beard, but I would think Howard would have gotten a prettier girl if it was just a cover for his homoness.

Beth is shallow and dopey but some Wall Street jerk twenty years younger than Howard would have thought she was good enough to cart around, snort some coke with, and impregnate for his legacy. I guess I dont get why not take a halfway decent looking guy near her age who would give her kids and is worth $25 million vs an effeminate weirdo worth $500 million who doesnt want kids and probably can't get it up unless fluffed by Ralph first.

Senator Rick, skylarbrie and reno like this.
  2. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    Someone started a Howard Stern related thread! :giggle:

3. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You might not have noticed (due to her unassuming nature) that she wants the fame with the $$.

[​IMG]

Mr Fantastic likes this.
  4. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    I mean if someone wants to marry me, OK.

5. Rockside7

Rockside7 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I think it's a perfect match for them.

He wanted a chick that was not too bright and she wanted a guy who was rich and famous and not too masculine.

reno likes this.
  6. StealingFromDahl

Reputations:

true. but no kids and an narcissistic, neurotic, ugly weirdo for a husband to get it? glad this place is making her more infamous than famous.

7. ItsAWholeThing

ItsAWholeThing Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Did you see the Jerry Jones thread? Hes a walking corpse playing with twenty year olds?Women today dont care,heres Jerrys son with jay glazer .These girls dont even look 20

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/06/dallas-cowboys-jerry-jones-son-stephen-team-bus-sunset-strip-video/

AllAboutHim Ed and smichal like this.
  8. StealingFromDahl

Reputations:
    At least Jerry Jones doesnt carry a purse.

smichal likes this.
  9. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No way she fucks him, they don't even live together or share a hotel room on vacations.

Thelma likes this.
  10. Patron

Patron Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I might have married Robin the day she was diagnosed with cancer but that would have been a bad call

11. noname2

noname2 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Anyone who does is just a Hooker with a ring.

Oh wait, thats Beth.

Margos likes this.
  12. 2 2 Toothie

2 2 Toothie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth has proven she wants money and fame. Who knows might have stated in her hometown, but Daddy went to jail. Other physicians/dentists avoid those colleagues. I do :giggle:
    Beth tried dating younger men in NYC. Not sure if its her average look, baby Jane voice, unimpressive intelligence or greed, but it didn't work out.
    Hit the NYC party circuit and found Howard. If she could have done better, probably would have. But I do offer she probably thought she would have an oops baby after they married. Howard thought about the time it takes to glue on wigs, his naps and counting his marboes, he vetoed that idea.

noname2 likes this.
  13. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:

To answer you title question: NO. I won't pretend having a lot of money 1. Would be great in general and 2. Is ONE thing that makes a man a very attractive package, but I can honestly say I would have lasted about 6 months with Wiggy. Having to fuck a guy you're not attracted to and worse, think is a dick, is soul-crushing for a woman - well, for most of us. Plus, we all know part of Beef's job is kissing Wiggy's ass and dealing with his extreme neuroses. I would have snapped on him early on. I compliment my man plenty, but I MEAN it when I do it. If I have nothing nice to say, I try to keep my mouth shut, but I don't fake it very well. Beef has been faking it for YEARS. The bitch has stamina, I'll give her that!

As far as your theory that a YOUNGER, wall street guy worth TWENTY FIVE MILLION BUCKS would love to have Beef, I think you're WAY off on that one. She's masculine, beefy, stupid, remarkably UNaccomplished and has a face like a Picasso. The 25 mil guy would go for a real model. I think you're using # of dollars as the sole measurement for a man's attractiveness. And if you go by that, sure, Wiggy's the hottest thing around. But there really isn't a big difference between 25 million and 500 million - both of those men are RICH. Beef would have gladly taken the 25 million guy too. And everything else about Wiggy is vile and unappealing.

Beef didn't reach for the brass ring as you seems to be suggesting. She wanted a rich guy and Ugly Wiggy was the best she could do.

14. Jayla

Reputations:
    Definitely. It's the one thing that makes me have a LITTLE begrudging respect for Wiggy. He never made that hosebeast a mother.

2 2 Toothie likes this.
  15. Jayla

Reputations:

I agree, they haven't fucked in years, I bet. But she had to let him go at her for a good 5. :puke:

Rescued Owl likes this.
  16. Jayla

Reputations:

They both play a role for each other too. He helps her way more than she helps him, but he's super neurotic and no woman with self-respect would deal with him for long. Beef IS an angel!

lisac37 likes this.
  17. The Snork

The Snork Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    It worked for my wife.

j/k ... I'm not ugly

18. lisac37

lisac37 Well-Known Member

Reputations:

19. 2 2 Toothie

Reputations:
    I see it almost every day. The difference is Wiggie and Beth keep themselves in the public eye--that quest for fame is sad to watch, particularly when you are untalented and ugly. I have seen women like Beth with male trolls 5 feet tall saying "I love you honey." Until they can divorce them often for the pool boy or exercise trainer.

"has a face like a Picasso. The 25 mil guy would go for a real model." OMG a classic HLHRM (back to my point) Sal's wife is attractive and he doesn't have the Wig's money. I don't think Sal would have dated her, certainly marry her. But I never believed he left Wall Street with some money buried in his backyard or somewhere. Some successful Wall Streeters have huge delusional greedy egos too. Sal is right at home working with Howard.

20. 2 2 Toothie

Reputations:
    Wouldn't surprise me if Howard's daughters let him know his having another child or children would further harm if not end their relationship.