Would you pay $25k a semester knowing your kids were being brainwashed by a leftist ?

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by 2Manboobs, Apr 11, 2013.

1. 2Manboobs

2Manboobs New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm all for open debate, & having an "exchange" of political ideas in the classroom ...Just as long as both sides of an argument are represented fairly...

This overpaid douchebag launches into a Left-wing propaganda tirade that would've made the Third Reich giddy... Its unfortunate that little will be done to reprimand this clown..

[video=youtube;2QNzh06htO4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QNzh06htO4[/video]

Tyler Talgo was fed up.

For two years the University of Southern California student had listened to the classroom ranting of liberal professors. So it wasn’t much of a surprise when Darry Sragow, his political science professor, launched into an anti-Republican tirade on the first day of class.

“I knew that this was going to be a professor that was very left-wing, very biased,” Talgo told Fox News. “I knew this would be one of those classes where the professor would be biased all the time.”
    So Talgo decided to fight back.

“As soon as I got back to my dorm, I decided to video his lectures,” he said. “I got inspired.”

The 20-year-old political science major bought a hidden camera disguised as a shirt button. And that’s how he was able to secretly videotape every single lecture delivered by Professor Sragow.

“It’s one thing to say this happened,” Talgo said. “It’s another thing to show that it happened.”

Talgo culled 15-minutes worth of Republican, Tea Party and conservative ranting from Sragow’s lectures and shared them with Campus Reform reporters Oliver Darcy and Josiah Ryan.

“On the first day of class he talked about how Republicans prevent blacks from voting,” Talgo said. “He also said that he used to work for Democratic candidates and it was his job to kill Republicans.”

The video shows Sragow peppering his lectures with curse words and ridicule for Republicans – with his teaching assistant joining in on the attacks.
    “They’re really stupid and racist,” Sragow said at one point. “The Republican party is increasingly the last refuge of old, angry white people who don’t like what’s going on in this country.”

“Old white guys are stubborn sons of b*tches,” he noted.

Professor Sragow told Fox News that he has absolutely no regrets over any of his classroom lectures.......

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  2. SIPAWITZ

SIPAWITZ Bialy Whore Banned User

Reputations:
    Darry is a stupid name

And that teacher is a moron

3. MatthewT

MatthewT Awaiting The Rapture VIP

Reputations:
    the longer you stay in government schools, the less likely you are to question the government. simple Tyrrany 101

4. Gunslinger

Gunslinger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Typical intolerant indoctrination from the left. We hear these stories all the time but if just one conservative professors said anything close to this inflammatory and ignorant...the left would be baaaawwwwlllling and calling for his termination.

But, since they agree, they are ok with it.

This guy would've made a great leader in hitlers youth camps.

The left would start this in first grade if they thought they'd get away with it.

Ignorance at its finest.

5. nfbuckeye

nfbuckeye Beam me up, Mr. Speaker. VIP

Reputations:
    ​boon.

6. fenderbaum

fenderbaum Active Member

Reputations:
    Odd that Talgo went to Fox news.

7. MatthewT

Reputations:
    Ben Stein did a whole movie on the subject; something Not Allowed....

Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed

[video=youtube;obqWnzAcWWA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obqWnzAcWWA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

8. Capn Crud

Capn Crud The Pride of Cucamonga VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Just send them to some right wing school and you don't have to worry

9. 2Manboobs

2Manboobs New Member Banned User

Reputations:

The point is...is that teachers & professors have no business incorporating their personal beliefs into the curriculum... Especially at as school like USC, which ain't cheap !!... At that point they are no longer teaching.. They're just propaganda machines ...If I wanted my kid to be exposed to propaganda all day, I'd just throw them in front of a TV & let them watch a video (and save myself the $100k)

10. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You really think if he would have gone to CNN or PMSNBC they would have run with the story?

11. EOMS

EOMS Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Relax. You're throwing pearls before swine.

12. Gunslinger

Reputations:
    You think PMSNBC or CNN would have given it fair exposure? They'd find some dirt on the kids background and make it about him. That weird lookin dude Rachel Maddow would've nominated him for professor of the millennium.

13. MatthewT

Reputations:
    er, you meant preaching to the choir dude :coffee:

14. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter

Reputations:
    Megyn Kelly interviewed the kid on her show today.

15. Gunslinger

Reputations:
    liberals are fuckin frighteningly intolerant. listen to this asshole force his agenda down their throats. it's a political science course and this asshat thinks its ok to waste tuition money on brainwashing. Liberals are the biggest hypocrites in the world. They preach tolerance and protecting everyone's rights but these stories are beyond frequent. Funniest yet is that anyone who says they wouldn't have shit themselves if this guy was a conservative are blind or lying.

But, once again...they are fine with intolerant and indoctrination even in schools as long as it fits their agenda.

16. freds

freds you broke it VIP

Reputations:
    "For two years the University of Southern California student had listened to the classroom ranting of liberal professors."

:jj: yeah, USC is known as a hotbed of liberal ideas.

you gotta be kidding, you stupid republican.

17. MatthewT

Reputations:
    yeah, the school kinda threw me; if libs have infected USC, where do humans send their kids to college now? :bigthink

18. freds

freds you broke it VIP

Reputations:

hey fender.

19. MatthewT

Reputations:
    i have a staggeringly difficult time convincing people that tyrrany is coming from the left. and yet we all see it coming. "for our own good"

20. Gunslinger

Reputations:
    would you be equally passive were it a right-wing professor spewing conservative rhetoric?