Would you re-sub or start listening again if Howard divorced Beth?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BarberFloyd, Jul 22, 2014.

1. BarberFloyd

BarberFloyd God Bless DuPont Chemicals Banned User

Reputations:
    Forgive me first because I am not a thread writer. Most of my posts are best when ignored but I thought of this question last night.
    It's also considering he stays on the show and doesn't just say "fuck everyone I'm gonna enjoy retirement spending all my fuck you money!"
    I think the show would get funnier.

Also since Beth makes up just a big of a percent of the threads (i'm pretty sure there is a daily thread made for every instagram photo she uploads) on these forums as Howard and the fact she seems to be universally hated made me wonder if any of you would be nicer to him after.

2. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    Fuck no.

XuXu likes this.
  3. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    I'd buy an extra sub if he admits that's not a Lox and creamcheese sandwich he gets every morning at 5:45 but rather his vibrating Rosie O'donnell double edged dildo inserted.

4. LawyerLarry

LawyerLarry Mr. Fuckmoney in the Bank VIP

Reputations:
    I think I would re-subscribe and give him another chance if that happened. I think the early 2000's, after his divorce from Alison, were the golden years of the show.

5. RebelRobert

RebelRobert Member

Reputations:
    Unfortunately it is over. It has been over for awhile now.

I miss Howard Stern but he is not coming back. Just like Iron Mike Tyson isn't coming back.

It is over. At least we can listen to replays of the good old days.

If Beth was to disappear and Robin died, it is possible we could get an old, angry washed up version of Howard Stern trying to rebuild some type of audience. But it would just be pathetic and would never capture the magic of his glory days.

I miss him, you miss him, we all miss him. That is life. You lose things and people that you love. Be a man and move on, or talk shit about Beth and Wiggy like the rest of us. It is the only joy we have left.

Ynnek4, blindbella, reno and 6 others like this.
  6. Bethstampon

Bethstampon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    If he were fucking HONEST about how she is a pain in the ass...like he was with Allison...like he USED to be about that idiot he married. Remember when:

* he was bitching about the apartment renovation she did?
    * The shower he hated?
    * Having to take off his boots for her all white rugs?
    * No more cats?

Hell stay married just be funny about it.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    blindbella, XaltedSmoke and isabella like this.
  7. icypussy

icypussy clit finder Gold

Reputations:
    wouldn't last long, Howie and Ralph would marry right away:)

itsawig likes this.
  8. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    A big fat YES

9. Margos

Margos Sprinkles are for winners.

Reputations:
    My husband just cancelled our sub today. After the woman just about refused to do it, she asked why we were cancelling. He said a few things that he didn't like and got in at the end "and Howard Stern Sucks". lol

I used to think I couldn't live without listening to the show, but its been a while since I quit. I will listen to the clips on here though.

I doubt at this point Howard divorcing Beth would make any difference. We've all seen the wig behind the curtain.

10. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    the sorry state of the HSS has absolutely nothing to do with beth. howard is who he always wanted to be, he used the outrageous HS to get where he is today ...hanging out with matt lauer, brad grey and jimmy kimmel.
    thinking that beth was the cause of the dismal state of the show is absurd. howard is a control freak and has made close to a billion dollars throughout his career, he's not taking advice from a not too bright native of pittsburgh, pa.

11. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
    In an instant o_O

Senator Rick likes this.
  12. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    the golden years were in the 90's when jackie was around....that coincides with his marriage to alison. it's what made him easy to relate to (a suburban husband stuck with a suburban wife raising three daughters in the suburbs.
    as soon as he became the bachelor living the single life in manhattan, all of that ended. he stopped being open about his life, rarely sharing anything personal with the listeners.

13. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:

I wouldn't be nicer to him but I'd listen.
    Excepting for the Billy West w/Jackie the Jokeman years, the divorce from Alison was the pinnacle of the Howard Stern show.

reno likes this.
  14. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    No but I would probably start illegally downloading it to here him cry like the cunt he is.

BethsZygote likes this.
  15. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    If he divorced Beth, their divorce agreement would state that neither of them can bash or talk about each other in public. So what would be the point?

Divorced Howard would be a lot more angrier and crankier but the show would still suck shit.

You know what would make me go and buy the subscription? Howard coming out of closet! That would make for a month of amazing radio!

What else would make it worthwhile subscribing? Howard having an accident in which his wig comes off and everyone sees it on TV. Say some nut job goes on red carpet and tugs on that mop on his head and it comes off and all the paparazzi take a snap. Imagine the humiliation… that would make for a month of great radio as everyone starts mocking him!

These two events are the only things that would make me wanna sub and listen to him again.

16. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    You are the best Dawg. Thank you!

NotMyBro likes this.
  17. sfgirl

sfgirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I vote this BEST avatar.
    [​IMG]

reno, Anfkid and NotMyBro like this.
  18. itsawig

itsawig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Let's see, take out the cat talk and replace it with more cock talk. I'm going to have to say no

Burly and mothra1orbit like this.
  19. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think it's been too long. Howard cheerfully pumped cold chicken schmaltz up our asses for years since the move to Sirius. Without a structure to rail against, Howard was limp. When they got "The Tapes" the show really took a dump. How long was it until we heard "I piss on my fans"? If Howard divorced Beth on the air, took off his wig and burned it, sucked Ralph off live on the air, and had one hell of a roast chiding him for having become everything he ever bitched about... no, it still wouldn't be enough. He fucking mailed it in. Fridays off. Sal and Richard smelling farts instead of actual edged comedic writing HELLO MR. MARTLING OH MY DEAR GOD HOW WE HAVE MISSED YOU. Beth is an airhead. Howard's sad devotion to her horsey cuntness is his business alone, but Jesus H. Christ, "GIFTSCRIPTIONS"? You forgot about that yet? Beth on the air was/is a solid black kryptonite dildo hammered up the ass of the show.

A lot of us are still in the basement with our aquariums. Doing life without parole.

PelicanWig, blindbella and reno like this.
  20. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    I'd give it a shot, just to see what he says or if he'd use it as an opportunity to reinvest his energy into the show, but I doubt it. I bet he'd say very little about the divorce and be even more of an unfunny bummer.