Would you trade a Anaconda for a Python (Colt guns)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by 2 Ag R8Cs, Feb 4, 2015.

1. 2 Ag R8Cs

2 Ag R8Cs Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I own one Anaconda, and three Pythons (one blue). I just opened an email that was sent a few hours ago offering a beautiful (almost) new blue 6 inch early Python in box made in 1967.

The Anaconda I have is also in new condition. I have always preferred blue to stainless or chrome and this gun (according to pictures has a beautiful deep blue)

I have some pictures, but giving up my only Anaconda to add 4th Python is a difficult decision. Usually when I buy a gun I keep it for as long as I live and I have not sold nor traded in 30 years but this has me tempted.

This is the gun he is offering

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I had to use my cell phone I misplaced the cable to hook up my camera to the computer

[​IMG]

Sickboy likes this.
  2. Sickboy

Sickboy Latverian Monarch

Reputations:
    keep the anaconda

2 Ag R8Cs likes this.
  3. 2 Ag R8Cs

Reputations:
    I like blue more than shiny and really want the Python, I offered to buy the Python but he only wants to trade for the Anaconda

4. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    Pythons are worth more than Anacondas. Its a simple answer, make the trade.

2 Ag R8Cs likes this.
  5. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    micropenis?

6. 2 Ag R8Cs

Reputations:
    I just discovered how much the Anaconda is worth. I just bought it less than a year ago for about $2,000 give or take a couple hundred. I just discovered I stole it for $2,000

Someone sent me a link to two Anacondas one was listed as $7,000 buy it now price.

7. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    If you prefer blued Pythons to non-blued ones, is there any chance this guy would consider trading for one of your non-blued Pythons?

8. 2 Ag R8Cs

Reputations:
    Do I detect a little jealousy, because you can't afford what it would cost to buy the guns in my collection? My guns are an investment that keeps going up in value. If I put that $2,000 I paid (give or take a couple hundred I don't recall exactly what I paid for it) in the bank instead of buying the gun I would have earned one percent interest. Right now I can sell that $2,000 gun that I bought less than a year ago for $7,000 give or take a few hundred dollars.

If you don't believe me go check out what they list for on Gunbroker

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=465697432

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=466257860

x76 likes this.
  9. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Relax, it's a joke. I have a Martini Henry from the 1870's. Go price that.

10. 2 Ag R8Cs

Reputations:
    That won't work, My Anaconda that he wants is a .44 magnum 1st edition, he has a blued Python that is a .357 magnum he wants to trade even no money involved. I just discovered my Anaconda that I bought for about $2,000 less than on years ago is worth somewhere between $5,000 and $7,000.

I have three Pythons in total (one is a blue 4 inch the other two are chrome) but I doubt he would be willing to trade his blue python for amy Chrome plated Python but I will ask him

11. 2 Ag R8Cs

Reputations:
    I take guns and car very seriously, and when someone makes what I believe is an anti gun statement I get ticked off.

I have no idea what a Martini Henry is and had to look it up, but from what I can gather they dot seem that expensive.

I don't have and exact value of what the total worth of my guns are but my guess is the total value is worth more the 90 to 95% of that most people paid for their cars. Some guns I bought because they are fun to shoot others I carry for self protection, and other are just safe queens that spend most of there time in my gun safe.

My house isn't that expensive, I could live in a bigger fancy house but I don't need to live in a huge house. I prefer to invest my money in guns and own nice cars. My 1962 corvette is an investment the other cars and truck are fun to drive

12. 2 Ag R8Cs

Reputations:
    I guess I should have added that I apologize if I went over board, As I already said I get ticked off when people make anti gun statements, I don't give a darn what you say about my pienis just don't attack me with anti gun stuff or I will attack back. When you attack my guns or my maid it's not fun, it's not funny

Once again I apologize for any miss understanding.

13. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    I don't know...my anaconda don't want none if it 'aint got buns......