Wouldn't digging up Wigwards remarks about raping Columbine victims bury his fucking ass?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Wainegro, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Wainegro

Wainegro Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I just had an epiphany. The Howard today, this fake ass, celebrity ass kissing, G rated, family friendly sell out who is trying so hard to reinvent himself-needs a dose of reality. I'm sorry I cannot remember the remarks he made sixteen years ago verbatim, but I remember him being perplexed that the two young shooters in Columbine didn't screw any of the good looking victims before slaughtering them. I'm not holier than thou, I was a sick fuck, I asked myself the same thing back then, I don't care, fuck it, BUT sixteen years later I haven't tried to reinvent myself as a fucking Hamptons phony fucking big-shot either. I don't know, maybe it's to little to late but he's such a phony asshole and if these remarks were thrust into the faces of the right people and brought back to light-Who knows? I've just never seen a human being change so much, he was either a phony then or a phony now, either way he sucks.

WHTHS likes this.
  2. Slow

Slow All The Pieces Matter DawgShed News

Reputations:
    If putting on black face, wearing a fro, and doing his black voice didnt get him canned than nothing will.

DiamondGoddess likes this.
  3. DiamondGoddess

DiamondGoddess Born Ready for My Close-Up! Gold

Reputations:
    He's too irrelevant now for anyone to get butthurt over his past.

You can only take down a King, not a peasant.

4. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Hes a member of the tribe and the tribe control the media so fat chance of them calling out one of their own.

Mouthfullofsallad and Wainegro like this.
  5. Wainegro

Wainegro Well-Known Member

Reputations: