Wouldn't digging up Wigwards remarks about raping Columbine victims bury his fucking ass?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Wainegro, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Wainegro

Wainegro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I just had an epiphany. The Howard today, this fake ass, celebrity ass kissing, G rated, family friendly sell out who is trying so hard to reinvent himself-needs a dose of reality. I'm sorry I cannot remember the remarks he made sixteen years ago verbatim, but I remember him being perplexed that the two young shooters in Columbine didn't screw any of the good looking victims before slaughtering them. I'm not holier than thou, I was a sick fuck, I asked myself the same thing back then, I don't care, fuck it, BUT sixteen years later I haven't tried to reinvent myself as a fucking Hamptons phony fucking big-shot either. I don't know, maybe it's to little to late but he's such a phony asshole and if these remarks were thrust into the faces of the right people and brought back to light-Who knows? I've just never seen a human being change so much, he was either a phony then or a phony now, either way he sucks.

WHTHS likes this.
  2. Slow

Slow Just a gangster I suppose Gold

Reputations:
    If putting on black face, wearing a fro, and doing his black voice didnt get him canned than nothing will.

DiamondGoddess likes this.
  3. DiamondGoddess

DiamondGoddess Born Ready for My Close-Up! Gold

Reputations:
    He's too irrelevant now for anyone to get butthurt over his past.

You can only take down a King, not a peasant.

4. DDragon

DDragon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Hes a member of the tribe and the tribe control the media so fat chance of them calling out one of their own.

Mouthfullofsallad and Wainegro like this.
  5. Wainegro

Wainegro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations: