WOW.....Howard sounds like he's 90!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BenBas, Jan 21, 2013.

1. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Good Grief :facepalm: listening to Howard's opening dialogue with Robin was just SAD...he sounded sooooooo OLD & miserable...is he 59 or 80?? And what's up with the crazy moan ?? I guess that's his angst?? Yikes Never heard that before!! "AAAAHHHH...UGH...UGH UUUUUUGH"...WTF is that all about??
    I'm listening to the replay.....AMAZING DRAMA just to get a Flu Shot?? Jesus he IS Nuts!

Close your eyes and imagine Howard in a few years after he's lost ALL of his marbles....sitting (alone) in the Nursing Home....having a 3 way "conversation" with Ben & Ray....He REALLY sounds crazy mimic-ing his parents every day...wow-we...When he loses his last marbles...and Beth has the DPOA & POA....it's off to the Nursing Home for Howard :facepalm:.

Every Sunday Beth visits with her boyfriend John Stamos ;)....they leave to enjoy their
    life in Howard's Hampton Mansion with 5 cats & 3 dogs!

That's his future....sounds like it anyway....

....and why is Robin laughing?? She's already there!
    Maybe it's time for both of them to retire :eek:

peace & love

2. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I am only posting in pink font from now on...just to make a point.. (not sure what that point is..)

3. boomer1976

boomer1976 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    2 quick questions;

Do you ever listen to the show live in the morning?
    Are you able to post in the listening threads or do you work during that time?