Wow Robin got a huge Bitch Slap and no one noticed?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Vashier, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Man no threads about the huge bitch slap Robin received this week? Man no one listens anymore. OK, SO, Howard was doing that stupid assed hot woman bracket and when he goit to Heidi Klum Howard said, "Well no offense to my female co-worker but I gotta go with xxxx. Robin, her 34 sharply attuned yells back, "EXCUSE ME?????" Thinking that only SHE is his co-worker. Howard jumped all over it asking what in hell she was referring to, he works with Heidi. Light dawned over Marblehead and Robin figured it out and awkwardly brushed it off. He was too dense to see she thought that Howard was talking about HER.
    :hilarious:

2. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I caught that...it was awkward...

3. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I remember that and it may have been referenced on the thread for that day. It was hilarious. :)

4. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is an example of where they both are in life. Robin has taken up permanent residence in Crazytown :crazy:and it is now apparent that Howard really isn't much brighter than Bobo.:uscratch:

5. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    When I heard it I thought for sure someone would have started a thread on it as Robin came off so badly. I almost spit my coffee out laughing when she blurted it out. It was so obvious and Howard was so fucking oblivious to it. It was the classic Stern having no clue what is going on around him when he has to actually think.

6. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She was telling captain dennis EXCUSE ME to get the fridge.