WrapUp Show

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by PTRacing, Mar 26, 2015.

1. PTRacing

PTRacing Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I know alot of people did not like the WrapUp show in the past. I did enjoy it because it involved the "behind the scenes" players on the show and generally, it was not scripted and real. There were real arguments and ball-busting.

However, since the recent change where it is mainly only Jon, Gary, and a special guest co-host, the ass kissing is completely off the chart. They speak about Howard like he someone who walks on water and we so incredibly lucky to be able to even listen to him. Unfuckingreal!

Why do I still listen? Just because I always have and it's a bad, bad habit at this point. :(

cah155, Wigward, SillyOldMan and 2 others like this.
  2. RONNIE THE CLAW

RONNIE THE CLAW Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

I know just what you're saying. I will listen too out of a bad habit and I cannot believe their kiss ass tactics and how insincere the bullshit is...they really think we fall for this?

3. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    What do you do for a living sir?

reno and PTRacing like this.
  4. PTRacing

PTRacing Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I know, I know. The show has evolved. :D

5. jeffy3

jeffy3 Member

Reputations:
    I was a WUS fan too until the change in format. Now I no longer download it.

cah155 likes this.
  6. Mr Pink

Mr Pink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Was listening to one of last week's shows and a caller 'back-doored' a statement that Henn's ass-kissing is off the charts and that the Madonna interview was horrible. Both true.

It was handled with the usual poise and honesty: Stumble for a few words, hang up, pretend it never happened.

7. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Anyone call in and ask Jon Hein WHY after nearly 10years he now has to say the HOWARD StERN Wrap Up Show????? wtf is up with that???? And he said the HS WUS is more CALLER DRIVEN????
    IT was a good idea the first few years...now it's just a bore IMO. they never "wrapped up" anything...all they did was talk about each other and fight!

For the last few years the "panel" of idiots , JD...Sal....Ronnie...Jason & Benjy bickered and yelled at each other pretend fighting so Benjy could write some material the next day....every fucking morning it was "THE WRAP UP SHOW" re-wrapped...Howard asking Robin every morning "did you hear Ronnie or Sal or JD on the WRAP UP SHOW??????
    Now he barely mentions it.....which is a good thing.

I think he's preparing for the end of the show......keeping the HOWARD STERN WRAP UP SHOW and Jon Hein taking over when he retires.....and Gary of course.
    Anyway it's just very weird that JH has to now say the HOWARD STERN WRAP UP SHOW......

peace & love

Micheal Kenyon likes this.
  8. June DeMay

June DeMay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Years after I stopped listening to the daily HSS, I would tune into the Wrap Up show occasionally to catch up on old voices etc but about a year ago the John "Howard is the master but he hit it out of the park today" Hein vortex got too preposterous. Even though by then I knew something was seriously wrong with the WUS when the end of all the HowardTV guys in the compound not being discussed.

If they're going to put out fake scripted product they should at least put some time and energy into the script to make it entertaining.

GloriaGrace likes this.
  9. dexterdog

dexterdog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They can wrap up my balls. I no longer care to listen.

Wigward and Thedomina like this.
  10. floplop

floplop Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hein is the biggest offender. The way he kisses Howards ass over everything , you would think he was down to his last $10 and about to be homeless.

11. Mr Pink

Mr Pink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    With the way people are dropping like flies over there, everyone is probably shaking in their boots. "Yes sir, no sir, how high sir".

This allows me to have a little sympathy for their situation, but it doesn't mean I like the end result. In fact, it sucks, and shows how out of touch The Wigged Fraud has become with what his audience wants to hear.

12. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Agreed, the constant ass-kissing is so fucking annoying. Hein even includes it in the leading questions he asks, all the interviews center on how much the guest supposedly loves Howard, the show, AGT, etc. It's sickening.

13. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh oh, looks like we lost the caller Gare. Anyway like I was saying Howard's interview with Madonna was biblical, Gare, and you deserve some credit here too for making this biblical booking happen - I mean, MADONNA. Amazing. And let's face it nobody does it like Howard and today was just classic Howard doing what Howard does best, it's why the fans love Howard. So that's it for The Howard Stern Wrapup Show, which you'll only find here on Howard One Hundred, and Howard One Hundred One. Howard.

[​IMG]

PTRacing, icypussy, Wigward and 4 others like this.
  14. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What is the "Wrap Up Show"?

I've only ever heard of "The Howard Stern LIVE Wrap Up Show"....

15. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Listen. Madonna grew up on the show. What do you do for a living?"

[​IMG]

PTRacing and tv910 like this.
  16. Ashbeard

Ashbeard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Heard a few minutes of it today. I used to love the wus to hear the back office stuff. Now it's horrible. Some unknown comedian guest was on and they were sucking off Wiggy over the imagine dragons interview. Apparently no one really knew ID before Howard interviewed them.

PTRacing likes this.
  17. njguy8

njguy8 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

Maybe they're kissing his ass because no one else does anymore.

I think the public is getting wiser to the fact that Howard has completely lost his mojo and in a work, SUCKS!

Now he's someone to laugh at not with.

Fuck him. He fucking deserves it.

18. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...quite frankly i dont think the howard stern brand is worth all the fuss.

19. spark888

spark888 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did anyone hear last week when they had some guy on ralphie may.....worst fucking thing I have ever heard.

They also do a call in trivia contest that is so hokey it's unbelievable. I agree with the Jon hein ass kissing......just total shit

20. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wonder how long they'll stick with the fan trivia contest. It was supposed to be a regular feature but they've only done it a few times, probably because the results were so embarrassing. Callers who claim to be huge longtime fans and regular listeners can't answer even the simplest questions. Hein gets so desperate to find a winner before they run out of questions he starts giving out hints and second chances, even though he keeps repeating that he's very strict about sticking to the rules (a blatant liar, just like his idol Wiggy). Here's the rundown from the latest disaster:

• Wrap Up Show - Howard Stern Trivia Contest. 03/25/15. 11:20am

Jon said they're going to start off today's trivia with a question about this week's show and then they'll have a question about a drop that Fred uses during the show. Jon gave some examples and said they can be tricky. Jon said that the third round will be a hard trivia question.

Jon took a call from a guy named Alex who was his first contestant. Jon asked how long he's been listening. Alex said at least 10 years. Jon asked who his favorite Wack Packer is. Alex said probably Beetlejuice. Jon said that he has to answer quickly. He asked Alex in what city did George Takei contract his cold. Alex got it right with Minneapolis. Jon played a drop for Alex and asked who said it. Bill O'Reilly was the answer. Alex said he forgot who it was. Jon thanked him for playing.

Jon took a call from a woman named Lois. She said she's been listening to the show for about 30 years. She said she used to intern on the show too. Jon asked who her favorite Wack Packer is. She said Eric the Midget. Jon asked her a question from this week asking what high Pitch Eric says he does 10-12 hours a day. Lois missed it with eating. Jon said that he does something else for that long. Jon let Lois go after that.

Jon took a call from a woman named Robin. She's been listening about 17 years. Jon asked her who her favorite and least favorite of the staff are. She said she loves everyone on the show. She said maybe Benjy is her least favorite. Jon asked Robin what show gave Rude Jude his start in show business. She knew it was Jenny Jones. Jon played her a drop and asked her to identify it. Jon played her a drip of Iron Sheik saying ''Fuck You!'' Jon asked if she knew. Robin said she doesn't know. She said that it was somebody angry. Jon had to let her go.

Gary walked in and said he got that drop. Jon said he should know them. Jon took a call from Jay next. Jon asked Jay who his favorite Wack Packer is. Jay picked Beetlejuice. He did wonder if he puts any of that on for the show. Gary said not at all. Jon asked Jay the first question which was which celebrity did High Pitch Eric reveal that he's obsessed with Donnie Wahlberg was the right answer and Jay got it. Jon played a drop for Jay and it was a tough one. Jay didn't get it and Gary didn't either. Gary said he can't remember her name.

Jon took a call from Andrew who asked how specific he would have had to have been with that one. Jon said if he gave the first or last name he would have given it to him. Jon asked Andrew which animal Richard Christy said his father would never eat. Andrew said a dog. Jon said he's wrong. He said that's not the right answer.

Jon took a call from Hank next. Jon asked him to name one of the two songs Imagine Dragons performed. Hank didn't know either one. Jon said they're one word songs. Hank didn't get it.

Jon moved on to Danny next. Jon asked Danny what part of Eric was bleeding when he came in. The caller said his gums. Jon said he's right. He moved on to the drop and played a clip of Gilbert Gottfried singing. Danny got that one right too. Jon said he has made it to round 3. Jon asked Danny to spell Gary's last name correctly. Danny spelled it ''Dellabate''. Jon asked if that is correct. Gary said it's not. He forgot one small detail.

Jon took a call from Corey next. Jon said he's running out of questions. He asked Corey what event Hanzi asks to see constantly. Corey said WWE Smackdown. He was wrong. It's Wrestlemania.

Jon took a call from Mike next. Jon asked Mike which war Richard's dad is a veteran from. Mike got it with Viet Nam war. Jon played him a drop and asked him to identify who said it. It was Ben Stern. Mike got that one and moved on to the final round. Jon asked how you spell Gary's last name. The caller spelled it ''Dell'abate''. Gary said he's not entirely correct. Jon said he'll let him do it again. This time he got it with the capitalization of the A in 'Abate.'' Jon said Mike has won 3 prizes. He won a signed picture of Gary, a picture of Jon Hein and a signed picture from JD Harmeyer. Mike said that's excellent. Jon put him on hold and said he's their winner today.