WUS Jerry Seinfeld

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by mike25, Jun 28, 2013.

1. mike25

mike25 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    sorry if this was covered, i saw a lot of jerry threads but no mention of what ronnie mund came to comment on. i could tell that ronnie was actually upset by what he overheard. if you umm somehow get the WUS file legally, it is around the 17:00 mark. While ronnie flat out told the audience that he wasn't going to go into the details, he did say that jerry was preparing for this interview, had ammunition and was going to unleash on howard if he went to certain topics. quite a contrast compared to how howard prepared, he really went all out studying jerry's old stuff and really wanted to please. the fact that jerry would bring up that he was going to rip howard a new asshole in earshot of ronnie is clear indication that he still had some issue even after howard sort of kissed his ass.

edit: thanks sega

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  2. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Because Howard is an honest giving honestly amazingly giving person that has never shit on Jerry in the past?

I bet Seinfeld's dad never hugged him as a child.....so he lashed out at Stern.
    Leave Howard alone Jerry!
    :bigcry:

3. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Interesting...now I wish I listened that day.

4. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Howard did no research. One of his minions did, or didn't even have to, and put it on paper right in front of his ever-darting eyes.

Good for Jerry, I say.

At 17 seems to have stuck with him.

5. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    I'm extremely dumbfounded how people run to poor victim Howards defense.
    This was Jerry Seinfeld in EVERY interview. He wasn't angry at or mistreating poor Howard.

6. Bye You!

Reputations:
    What was the Jerry/Shoshanna age difference? More or less than 19 years? :bigthink:

Oh, how I wish Jerry had gone there.

7. jdharmeyer

jdharmeyer New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    That has gotta be a bullshit story by Ronnie just to defend his boss. Based on watching Jerry he just doesn't seem like the type who telegraphs what he is going to say or says shit like "what should I say if he says this" out loud. He just sort of observes and comments. The reason Ronnie can't go into details is because there was no larger story let alone details.

Not to mention Jerry didn't sound like he prepared he just reacted. I didn't hear him bring up any topics about Howard really.

EDIT: And furthermore, the logistics of hearing anything Jerry must've said would have been in a very short window of time. Jerry was probably told you'll be on around 10, and I imagine Jerry showed up 20 minutes or so early - 1/2 that was smalltalk with Gary and others. So basically in 10-15 minutes Jerry would have had to say something diabolical IN THE EARSHOT of Ronnie (who won't give details)....you get it....just doesn't make sense?

EDIT #2: When people say stuff like "I can't tell you how or why I know this...but you just gotta trust me on this" you should TRUST that they are lying to you.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  8. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    No one including Jerry thought Howard was a fan of Seinfeld.
    Dr Howard trying to find the meaning of everything is ponderous to most people including Jerry.
    Jerry said he had a great childhood. That was not good enough for Dr Howard...:jj:
    Seinfeld said he is always looking for jokes.
    Howard was sad that poor Jerry works all the time.
    Seinfeld was embarrassed that Howard was trying to make 24/7 joke crafting into a horrible existence.

9. Bye You!

Reputations:
    :idea:

Now THAT makes a heck of a lot of sense. I think you nailed it.

10. Bye You!

Reputations:

There is something soooooooo deeply wrong with him. Shouldn't this have been fixed in therapy by now?

11. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Shoshanna Lonstein Gruss
    May 29, 1975 (age 38)

[​IMG]

12. mike25

mike25 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    i would agree with you if i didn't hear ronnie on the WUS. after the interview, jerry started talking shit about howard while still being in ear shot of sirius. knowing that he prepared puts certain things in a different context. for example, jerry wanted a chair right off the bat, no big deal right ? well, now that i know he was itching for a fight, clearly he wanted to be face to face and in close proximity to fuck with howard. besides the slight jabs and smugness, this time was a bit different. unfortunately howard only annoyed jerry with his ridiculousness but never pushed a button where jerry felt he could unleash.

13. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;Gj-ei4_Q4Bw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj-ei4_Q4Bw[/video]

14. Bye You!

Reputations:
    And that makes Jerry Superman in my book! :punch: :yay:

Howard needs to be taken down 50 million pegs or so.

15. mike25

mike25 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    oh i know Will Murray is usually the one to prep him, it is no secret, they show it on howard tv. i think this time was different, howard knew jerry's material and had opinions or angles on it, not to mention that howard is more curious about jerry than other guests. his dad loves jerry, howard has some history with jerry. you could be right, but i like to think i have a good ear and can tell when he is genuinely interested in someone or if he was just prepped.

16. Bye You!

Reputations:
    And how old is Jerry? :bigcry:

17. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    I think is was a person with Jerry that said it not Seinfeld......according to Ron Mundane
    The WUS tone was that Jerry was mean and disrespectful to poor Howard.....:jj:

18. Bye You!

Reputations:

It was all so his wife could social climb.

I agree with JD. Ronnie is a little fat liar.

19. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Don't forget Ronnie got the jimmy fallon guest situation totally wrong. I don't believe this one either

20. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;xeotwNJd1yY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeotwNJd1yY[/video]