Stern Show Yahoo does a story on virtually every interview Howard does at Sirius

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Mar 9, 2016.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yesterday it was John Goodman. Today it was Sacha Baron Cohen. Usually these guests make the rounds appearing on The Today Show or GMA and then at night on Fallon. Those appearances never get written up. It's only the interviews that Howard does are reported on. Just Buchwald and Sirius twisting arms to make sure that Howard's interviews enter the mainstream media. So I guess Jimmy Fallon would never ask Sacha why the Freddie Mercury biopic wasn't made. His staff aren't smart enough to come up with the same questions Howard asks.

DiamondGoddess likes this.
  2. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Are they on the payroll?

kingofallmessicans likes this.
  3. Walygatr

Walygatr Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Start reading stories about weed and you'll get the same thing. It's kind of like trying to read your mind.

4. Pussy Tendon

Pussy Tendon Wet! CUNT!!!!! Gold

Reputations:
    Marissa Mayer can slob my knob any time. Yahoooo!!!!

5. itsawig

itsawig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They are catering to the unmedicated, Shut in, Celebrity Dick Smoker demographic. Their reading of those articles on Yahoo is only interrupted by their need to comment on Beth's Instagram.

DiamondGoddess likes this.
  6. slash2015

slash2015 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Probably the license content to yahoo... Hence the 2 minute clips being released etc. I see nothing wrong with it , something that Gary couldn't get done

7. Willowglen

Willowglen Lookin thru the glass ceiling & up Stephs skirt VIP

Reputations:

Yahoo never called me Boff. What was I supposed to do?

SalsMasterShake likes this.
  8. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They just happened to have a photographer in the studio standing by.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

After 18 years with longtime boyfriend Keven Undergaro, Maria Menounos is engaged.

The 37-year-old E! host couldn't hide her excitement, revealing the news on her Snapchat moments after her beau popped the question.

The marriage proposal occurred during her appearance on Howard Stern's SiriusXM radio show on Wednesday while she promoting her newly released book, The EveryGirl's Guide To Cooking.

According to E! News, the dazzling ring, designed with 220 diamonds, was created by French jeweler Jean Dousset.

Jean told E!: 'Keven chose to add personal elements to the ring by including a Signature Stone hidden underneath. The choice of color and origin of the stone adds thoughtful detail only he and Maria will know and see.'

Keven, who is a director and producer, got down on one knee after Maria wrapped her interview on Howard's show.

He said: 'Literally like the last 17 or 18 years of us fighting [to be] together, and me defending her as best I could...it reminds me just how much I do love you.'

'And although I said that this isn't a proposal, I want to ask you something. Would you make me the happiest man on earth and would you marry me?' he added, as reported by E!

The shocked New York Times best selling author said: 'Are you friggin' kidding me right now? Is this a joke?'

He replied: 'It's not a joke. This I wouldn't joke about. I love you so much and this show's meant so much to both of us...Why not make it official now? Will you honey? Will you accept?'

Maria happily answered: 'Yes, yes, yes! Oh, my gosh! Of course! I can't believe this is happening!'

Then right into the McCarthy studio to give Jenny sloppy seconds.

[​IMG] [​IMG]