Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HS Cult Leader, Mar 5, 2013.

1. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality :facepalm:

By Katherine Timpf, on Mar 05, 2013

[​IMG]

Sexologist Dr. Jill McDevitt.

On Saturday afternoon, Yale hosted a “sensitivity training†in which students were asked to consider topics such as bestiality, incest, and accepting money for sex. During the workshop, entitled, "Sex: Am I Normal," students anonymously asked and answered questions about sex using their cell phones, and viewed the responses in real time in the form of bar charts.
    The session was hosted by “sexologist†Dr. Jill McDevitt, who owns a sex store called Feminique in West Chester, Pa.
    Survey responses revealed that nine percent of attendees had been paid for sex, 3 percent had engaged in bestiality, and 52 percent had participated in "consensual pain" during sex, according to an article published in the Yale Daily News on Monday.
    Event director Giuliana Berry ’14 told Campus Reform in an interview on Monday that the workshop was brought to campus to teach students not to automatically judge people who may have engaged in these sorts of activities, but rather to respond with “understanding†and “compassion.â€
    "People do engage in some of these activities that we believe only for example perverts engage in,†she said. “What the goal is is to increase compassion for people who may engage in activities that are not what you would personally consider normal.â€
    McDevitt referred to the range of activities discussed in the workshop as “sexual diversity.â€
    “It tries to get people to be more sensitive … to sexual diversity,†McDevitt told Campus Reform in an interview on Monday. “We’re not all heterosexual, able-bodied folks who have standard missionary sex.â€
    Several students submitted discussion topics about having incestuous sexual fantasies. Attendee Alex Saeedy '15, told the News that he at first found this surprising, but then "thought it might be more of a psychological thing we all might have.
    "I think that's what the point of the workshop was — to bring up things we thought we so taboo and desire or urges we criticize are just regular parts of sexual psychology," he said.
    During the workshop, McDevitt taught the approximately 40 students that just because people think something is deviant does not mean that it is bad.
    “It’s sensitivity training,†McDevitt told Campus Reform. “Don't judge other people, because we all have something we are embarrassed about.â€
    The event was part of Yale’s Sex Weekend, which ran from Feb. 28 through March 3. Sponsors included Yale Women's Center, Undergraduate Organizations Committee, the Sexual Harassment and Assault Response Education Center at Yale, and SeLF: The Sexual Literacy Forum.

2. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Wow... this country is on its last legs when shit like this is taught at universities. That shithead of the "prof" should be fired and they should also fire whoever hired her.

PS: She probably has a sex with her dog so they should take that dog away from her.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
  3. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    I knew as soon as homosexuality was forced on us the next step would be the acceptance of pig fuckers.

4. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We must be sensitive to those that rape animals.

5. Roberticus

Roberticus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I am outraged by this [seminar/tax/business failure/local cable show] that I'd never heard of in a place I've never been, affecting a tiny number of people that I've never met!

6. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    I wonder how this professor calculated what percentage of the accounts contributed weren't absolute bullshit.

You're asking college students to anonymously admit whether or not they've fucked their cat and you don't think there aren't at least 3 assholes in the class who are going to lie and say they did?

And the same amount admit to wanting to fuck their sister?

I'd rip apart that methodology in no time. :jj:

7. Napoleon V2

Napoleon V2 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Who hasn't had their dog lick peanut butter of their genitals?

8. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    I rest my case...

9. slab0meat

slab0meat negative creep

Reputations:

[​IMG]

10. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  11. Bosch76

Bosch76 2016 Politics POTY Gold

Reputations:
    I expect this to be on Fox and Friends by tomorrow after it gets a thorough discussion on every right wing blog and talk show.

12. Teeney

Teeney My friends call me Lissette Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

13. qb123

qb123 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    more crazy white people shit

14. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Before this country starts debating "Beastiality Marriage Equality" how about we change laws to allow us married men to sleep with women outside our marriage and have multiple wives, since it's only natural for a man to need multiple partners.

15. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    You're starting to sound like wiggy

16. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    my exact thought when i read this nonsense. we're so doomed but maybe that's a good thing....it's time for a rewind.... then we can start all over again. i'm all for tolerance of the hetero- and homo- lifestyles but when we begin to chat about incest and bestiality as merely a "sexual choice" then i know it's time to shut the lights and close the doors.

it's over.

17. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Look, it's a university thing where "free and open" thoughts and opinions are generally accepted. Or at least should be accepted to some degree.

That said, this workshop is headed up by a "Sexologist." It sounds like a rung down from Sociologist and THOSE profs are generally batshit crazy.

18. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    That's some retarded shit.

I notice I keep saying this phrase more and more lately.

And these assholes are at one of the best universities in the world. Supposedly.

19. Missypooh RN

Missypooh RN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ohmicah again.

20. Missypooh RN

Missypooh RN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :winner: