News Yelp reviews for First American Fried Chicken

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by XuXu, Sep 20, 2016.

1. XuXu

XuXu VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  2. XuXu

XuXu VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Ordered the fried chicken meal. Was nicely presented in a pressure cooker wrapped in a black flag. Interesting presentation for a mid price restaurant. The chicken was tender but had a few wires sticking out of it and a couple of bolts and nails embedded in the crust.
    French fries were a little limp and has the taste of gunpowder.
    Would I eat hear again? No not likely, too much hate in the hot sauce and a discrimating decor put me off. Not American at all

3. XuXu

XuXu VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Five men from their family were stopped on the Verrazano bridge out of town. Illegal weapons found in the car (NBC News).

Perhaps they were just delivering a chicken takeout order.

So much for giving the poor struggling family a break! What a laugh.

Actually, we were going to stop there awhile ago while driving through Elizabeth, but the area (and the building) looked pretty rundown, so we decided not to stop. Thank God we didn't spend our money there!

• [​IMG]

Tigger Please likes this.
  4. XuXu

XuXu VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    If you are a Filthy Mohammedan savage, then by all means stop back by and enjoy their cockroach-laden Halal food, which means the animal has been ritually tortured before processing because Satan/Allah commands it.

Also, do not order the ribs, pork chops, bacon, sausage menu items. For some reason they lack the succulence and piquancy I've come to expect from other restaurants run by Filthy Mohammedan Savages.

My personal recco is to order the Religion Of Pieces - it's Shredded Meat, cooked rare and dripping with blood. And to wash it down, drink their Tea Roar. It's a favorite of the Punjabs.

Another personal fave is the Workplace Violence Happy Meal. And for dessert, get the Special Snowflake ice cream dish.

Go for the Tuesday Fashionista Night event - hijabs and burkhas are judged for modesty.

I especially like the fact that this restaurant is a Gun Free Zone - it makes me feel all warm & fuzzy in my self-righteous Social Justice Warrior safe-space.

• [​IMG]

5. XuXu

XuXu VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    If you aint got nothin' nice to say then don't say nothin'
    uh..
    Fuck that shit, bitch, eat a motherfuckin' dick
    Chew on a prick, and lick a million motherfuckin' cocks per second
    I'd rather put out a motherfucking gospel record
    I'd rather be a pussy-whipped bitch, eat pussy
    And have pussy-lips glued to my face with a clit-ring in my nose
    Then quit bringin my flows, quit giving me my ammo
    Can't you see why i'm so mean? if y'all leave me alone, this wouldn't be my
    m.o.

RenchFries and DiamondGoddess like this.
  6. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Good. People who never ate there were just commenting to troll. Fuck those losers.

7. XuXu

XuXu VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I ordered a chicken sandwich and a pipe bomb was in the bag, WTF? Is wrong with these guys ?
    I came back ordered a BLT sandwich and they threw me out on the street. No pork for you! !!

• [​IMG]

Fuzz Nuts, Cunt, XXXXX and 10 others like this.
  8. XuXu

XuXu VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Hearts and minds ladies and gents. Although what happened is truly horrendous and thank God no one died, but we all sadly know many got injured. My thoughts, heart and prayers go out to them their families and friends.

My fellow service members did not sacrifice their lives and or did not go into combat zones just to see my fellow American citizens tear some parents that are already victims themelves with vicious comments. Although I strongly detest the violent and ill intended actions of this man and whomever were his accomplices. It seems at this point that the parents had no idea to what their son was doing or when he became radicalized by Islamic terrorists. If in the event that they were included in the actions of their son. I will take this post down and apologize ahead of time but will refrain from posting anything negative.

Now please hear me out I am in no way shape or form condoning these terrorist acts of radicalized muslims waging jihad. I am supporting the victims of both sides. And I don't condone more hatred as we have too much of it spilling in our streets and infecting minds and hearts of men and women old and young.

I will refrain from posting hatred for the benefit of self fulfilment of a feeling that it's somehow the right thing to do in these dark times of fear, uncertainty and lack of political leadership, as I was raised by a good single mother and I was trained good enough, and mentored by great combat veterans to distinguish foe from innocent victims and as of now their parents are innocent and part of this vicious cycle of radical islam. Let justice do what it needs to do in which we all know that they are doing an excellent job. The man and whomever else committed the astrocious crimes will pay dearly and extensively justice is blind but never forgiving of wrong doers.

To all of my beloved patriots of the land of opportunity and freedom know that our forefathers left from a country of oppression and tyranny and that our families no matter how long they have been here came to find peace and the great American dream. Planting the seed of hate does not show strength, unity and resolve it does not define us for who we truly are. But instead shows weakness, division, a nation with racial tensions, lack of judgement, lack of apathy, forgiveness and that's what the terrorist strive to accomplish, because they know thst they csnt syand fsce to fsce with our nations great military. We are a nation of fortitude a nation of strong moral beliefs, do not let hate take over your hearts and minds. I love you guys and I know we are better than this childplay.

Putting people down that did not know of the facts and doings of others is morally and ethically wrong. constantly harrassing with detestable comments is not patriotic and I can proudly claim as the few percentage that have served in war times what is patriotic and this is truly not a service of patriotism but a falter of patriotism. What ever happened to one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. If you feel the need for good wholesome patriotism I am sure our Marine Corps will take men and women who want to protect this great nation.

I would be willing to yet again sacrifice my body and soul for this nation and its amazing and culturally diverse people when the time comes again to go to combat with the vicious savages that create havoc all in the name of religion. As I am a vicious Sheppard dog who will protect his flock. But I won't step down to harass people whom are victim's of their own son and accomplices. I hope you guys give it a thought from a Marine Corps Veterans perspective. Thank you and God bless all. Be safe and vigilant, be heroes not bullies.

And if you guys want to shame me so be it. I stand steadfast with my words and my soul and heart of a warrior that was forged through deep empathy, humility, love for life, experience in a combat enviroment and training through my Marine Corps infantry years. If a Marine Corps infantry veteran who was trained to be the tip of the spear in fighting can have sympathy for they are also victims of these savages these monsters of human beings. I would expect citizens of this nation would do so.

9. XuXu

XuXu VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    This place originally waged war against the good people of Elizabeth, NJ - because they refused to keep their drunken clientele from loitering on neighbors private property all hours of the night. Elizabeth passed an ordinance forcing restaurants to close at 10 PM, and you guessed it, they ignored it. Instead - they claimed they were targeted due to their ethnicity. The town went so far as to stop enforcing the rule for them, but the complaints continued.

No surprise that the family ended up being mixed up with terrorists. America's a country of laws and rights, and the most basic principle is that you're entitled to rights so long as you don't infringe upon the rights of others. Law enforcement should start coming down harder on those who can't or refuse to follow the law, and those who have no respect for the rights of others.

SkullofTimmy likes this.
  10. Mack

Mack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I read through those yesterday and some were pretty funny.

GoshGeeGolly, XuXu and sstressed like this.
  11. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    you raise a murderous piece of shit, some of it might get on you!

time to start a new business.

TheLACritic, rattler and reno like this.
  12. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Don't cook tonight, call First America delight.

SuperFarts and GoshGeeGolly like this.
  13. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who in there right mind would order bird from there.

GoshGeeGolly likes this.
  14. Lou Loomis

Lou Loomis Feel the Gern

Reputations:
    I hate that fried chicken is being besmirched as a result of that heinous, cowardly act

Fried chicken is awesome

15. XuXu

XuXu VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    They only had two reviews before yesterday.

6/7/2015
    When I moved out of my childhood... Hood, I realized that not all neighborhoods were equipped w chicken spots. This is within walking distance to all the shops on Elmora, open pretty late, & the food is good!! You could feed ya whole family w those deals they have! Don't let the variety scare you. Yes, they have shrimp, beef patties, and milkshakes but it's worth it!

10/14/2013
    • 1 check-in
    • First to Review
    I really like this place fried chicken, there fries, there Jamaican patty!!! Everything from here is amazing and is open till 2am, doesn't get any better!!!

Summer likes this.
  16. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I guarantee the whole family was in on the plot, they deserve any shit they get. If they can't handle it they can go back to Afghanistan where they belong.

17. Scarlett Ohara

Scarlett Ohara VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He was sleeping on the street so I doubt the entire family was in on this.Also :

Ahmad Khan Rahami’s Father Told Police in 2014 His Son Was a Terrorist, Officials Say
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/21/nyregion/ahmad-khan-rahami-suspect.html

Stew Nod, DiamondGoddess and XuXu like this.
  18. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
    Is the wing sauce spicy?

19. Summer

Summer Shed Punisher VIP

Reputations:
    :fail: here

Stew Nod likes this.
  20. Summer

Summer Shed Punisher VIP

Reputations: