Yesterday's Bomb Threat Was a Fake

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by GSD, Oct 30, 2010.

1. GSD

GSD Active Member

Reputations:
    The lies are being exposed quickly on this one

Yemen Post Staff

A Yemeni official told Yemen Post that no U.S. cargo aircraft of any American company flew out of Yemen over the last 48 hours. "Whether UPS, Fed Ex, DHL or any other U.S. cargo company left Yemen over the last 48 hours."

Hamed Farg, Head of the Yemen Civil Aviation Authority told Yemen Post that the Yemeni government will distribute a press release in the next hour with the latest updates concerning the matter.

International media reported the suspicious package, which contained a "manipulated" toner cartridge, tested negative for explosive material, the source said, but it led to heightened inspection of arriving cargo flights in Newark, New Jersey, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and a UPS truck in New York.

Yemen Post Staff

[​IMG]

2. ohnoes

ohnoes New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I have friends (my nigga Saleh and his fam) from Yemen and I know this story is bullshit. I've seen the hassles they go through trying to mail shit, obtain documents...forget about going to the airport. They are under constant scrutiny. It's no different there. Shit isn't like the postal service/ups here. You pay shipping charges, box fees etc. but the employees pack everything for you and a lot of them are American citizens. Not saying they can't be bought off but you have to admit it's strange how all of this activity is happening all of a sudden from only one country. Like Al-qaeda is incapable of covering their tracks any better. Looks like somebody in Yemen pissed off the Obama administration.

3. GSD

GSD Active Member

Reputations:
    Everything about this thing seemed fishy to me from the start. I had to assume that everything is inspected carefully there even before packaged so your comment wasn't surprising. Then all of a sudden the press has all this inside information, including pictures of a laughable POS supposed bomb. The usual bullshit the FBI spews is we have no comment on our ongoing investigation. Then there is a White House press briefing giving a statement from BO who is AWOL.

This was probably just a set up to start staging random aerial drone killings in Yemen of alleged terrorists or US citizens for that matter. Thanks to our dictator in chief you don't even need to be a terrorist any more to be killed without charges, proof or a trial. Careful you have friends from their you could be killed by a drone in your house now according to him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/07/world/middleeast/07yemen.html?_r=1

4. HowieCalbo

HowieCalbo New Member

Reputations:
    All Muslims are peaceful towel heads.