Yet another cracker abducts and murders a child...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by jdharmeyer, Feb 20, 2014.

1. jdharmeyer

jdharmeyer New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Just another day in the life of the typical working-class white guy. Loves God, gun, country, and other people's children.

[​IMG]

P.S.
    If your dear child disappeared, would you even waste a moment looking for someone who wasn't a white-guy? If your answer is "yes" then please seriously reconsider your opinion.

Every time I see these type of stories I think about all the racists on this forum who post largely crimes of economy/opportunity by blacks rather the absolutely perverse & disturbing crimes that typical blue-collar whites seem to commit against children on the regular. Maybe this is due to unbalanced reporting regarding race, but it sure doesn't seem like it to me.

RIP Dearest Hailey Owens.
    tears...

[​IMG]

LINK: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...victims-body-stuffed-trash-bags-basement.html

2. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    your attempts are far too transparent. abort and try again.

3. artful dodger

artful dodger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  4. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
  5. jdharmeyer

Reputations:
    Not trying to be a troll. But I consider crimes against children our absolutely most pressing problem.

Did you know in other higher primate societies (other than human such as chimp, ape) if a crimes are committed against younger members of the clan that the elder is often killed or banished from the clan? Why is child abuse so matter of fact in this country? Why are whites the usual perpetrators (or so it seems) against OTHER people's children? I can comprehend using your own kid as a scapegoat but why other people's dear children? It really really upsets me. And that old line about convicts/inmates hurting the child molesters is largely untrue as well. So something needs to be done.

EDIT: And why do only white people pull that "Balloon Boy" shit that happened a few years ago? An update on that white trash family....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-five-years-promote-childrens-metal-band.html

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  6. ravenrules

ravenrules Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Look up the Mona Nelson case. She's a black woman who kidnapped a 12 year-old white boy and tortured him to death with a blow-torch on Christmas Eve in 2010.

[​IMG]

7. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Ariel Castro was Caucasian?

8. jdharmeyer

Reputations:
    That black woman deserves to be put on pig roast and put to death.

However, I'm only concerned with the AVERAGE outcome. Not the exceptions. I could find similar case of Chinese grandmother abducting an Aboroginal kid if I surfed enough. I'm concerned about the crimes (that are reported as I've already mentioned) that always seem to be middle-aged single white blue-collar males AGAINST non-relative white children in particular.

What the Hell is going on? There has got to be some kind of causal explanation for this phenomenon. If someone robs a bank I can can reasonably presume that the bank robber was broke. If someone commits arson, I can reasonably presume that person has a fascination with fire or specific grievance. But these seemingly random crimes against innocent children is another animal altogether.

Why is abuse tolerated? At all? What spurns it? In this the case the F-Fucking-BI made an arrest within a few hours (too late) but I wonder if they can isolate what characteristics other than being white, blue-collar, middle-aged they make that could possibly stem these particular crimes against children. I really think something is going on in the poor, white community (the vast majority) that somehow facilitates these crimes. I just don't know what it is but I feel as though it can be identified rather than "he's crazy!" that is often used to label people.

Btw: "minority report" with a Tom Cruise is a pretty decent movie about stopping crimes before they happen.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  9. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Let's keep it real because I'm keeping it real.

How many :quote: crimes of economy:quote: are committed every day, may, every HOUR, in this country? And how many child abductions are there?

Which group makes up the larger percentage of the population?

10. jdharmeyer

Reputations:
    An Unrelated Story:

I used to go to this coffee shop on weekend mornings and basically just drink coffee and sit outside the cafe with my dog. You tend to see the same people every weekend. And this white, mid-fifties guy who looked to be single and unmarried would also sit outside. We got to talking and he was friendly to my dog and we would discuss politics and shit.

Anyway, one day he said "can I tell you something?" (I thought he was going to say he was gay or something based on his tone of voice) but he said "I ENJOY PAIN." in a real low-key tone. I really didn't know (or understand) what to say back but I basically laughed it off. He then went into how he has always enjoyed "extreme pain" (his words). I excused myself and never went there for coffee again.

But this incident always stuck with me. Like what the fuck was going on in the guy's head. Extreme loneliness? And how would he effect society? I dunno but I avoid middle-aged white guys (mainly because they usually lie and tell you how great they were at this and that or brag about their fat-piece-o-shit wives or something).

11. jdharmeyer

Reputations:
    I get that. But economic crimes are committed in every country regardless of race. By this I mean shit like this happens in China or Ukraine or where ever. Actually I heard that in South Korea the Chinese commit the low-life crimes like blacks do here disproportionately.

I read the other day that some black guy robbed a store, hit the cashier, and took only $150 in the register. And then sped away in his car.
    I immediately wondered how far that $150 would even go. Gas is expensive what if he lived $10 away in gas money? Why commit such a petty crime for such a large punishment 5-15 years? This has a more defined explanation as to why though...drug money, lack of food, etc.

I really would like to know why these very SPECIFIC sub-group commits crimes so heinous against children. And then obviously, hang them by the neck from a butcher's hook and kill them slowly.

12. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    Stfu, cunt. Using this little girl's death for your inane trolling. Get cancer.

13. Bungzilla

Bungzilla Active Member

Reputations:
    dumb naggar

14. Phan Neepack

Phan Neepack Well-Known Member

Reputations:

you just pissed & moaned about the overt racism on this site, yet you are making an overtly bigoted generalization yourself......how much sense does that make??.... BTW, you may want to ask the broken hearted families of the 28 murdered children in Atlanta what "race" Wayne Williams was a member of...

15. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Can't believe the OP is not in shitpiles.

16. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    negged and rated

17. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Robin Quivers loves the pain and suffering of white people. Her news is jam packed with whitey suffering. Fred & Howard are speechless as she giggles through each horrific story where whitey is the victim. Robin usually does multiple stories defending whatever kills whitey.
    Robin does NOT do stories where blacks attack whites. Robin has not mentioned the Darren Sharper story.
    On the rare occasion she does a horrific black story laughter is never involved. In lieu of laughter Quivers demands answers and solutions. Fuck robin Quivers!

18. Phil A Sheo

Phil A Sheo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  19. Phil A Sheo

Reputations:
  20. Phil A Sheo

Reputations: