Stern Show Yet ANOTHER fundraiser for NSAL & BFF

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Dlist, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Lewyt Luncheon

FYI, this event LOST money last year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lostronaut

Lostronaut Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The word and concept of "Luncheon" is weird. A bunch of Ladies getting together for a "Luncheon". Also, people who say "Lunch" a lot are obnoxious.

Jayla, Craignor, Dlist and 1 other person like this.
  3. gitchasum

gitchasum Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm starting to think she does some of this shit on purpose just piss you guys off.

4. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They are so close to having the money for the new shelter Beth can taste it.

Mulletude, Tracy, Jayla and 6 others like this.
  5. TheHighHat

TheHighHat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hope 7 people show up to this fucking thing.

6. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Socialite nonsense. This is what women that marry rich guys do to appear like they have a "purpose" in life.

7. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    Leonard's of Great Neck....Hahhahha...that's where all the poor Jews had barmitzvahs and gindaloon had wedding.....
    That said, @Dlist are we going????

Oh wait duh it was yesterday....any pics??

Jayla, blindbella, Dlist and 3 others like this.
  8. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:

It's story about modoeing in the UK has changed a bunch of times. Especially when it was pointed out that the locations and agency it named were just pure BS. Wilhilmena does not do fit. They have a total scam were they just rope you in playing on your vanity. They wouldn't of sent it to Greece or Switzerland. The playboy thing.. if it really was offered that and moose said no it's agent that's booking it for Europe would have just exploded. Mooose maybe would have done OK in maybe Japan or the Phillipines or something Asian. But now it's claiming Germany. Bull fucking shit. I've noticed lately when we're all laughing at mooose suddenly it gets a today show appearence. We were all laughing at it being snubbed from high society and cutting. It's got an important job. So it's on tv acting like it just had a cocaine enema with a leathery veins face so pulled back it could hardly blink. And now hideous forgotten snubbed monster is hosting crap for NSAL cuz nobody else will have it unless wiggy and buchwald do something.

We definitely get under monsters pulled lasered botoxed skin. And tries like hell to get under ours.
    I getting new paddock boots. I'm bringing a pic of monster cuz I want them the same colour as mooose. I want thick oily shiny brown boots. Monster will do nicely.

F mutt

9. Sloppyjoe

Sloppyjoe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    wig will tell us that they are nearly ready to break ground for the 10th year in a row

reno and Dlist like this.
  10. TheHighHat

Reputations:
    So if this thing gets built, who's going to run it? And what's it going to cost to run it? Utilities, payroll, various :quote:administrative costs:quote: , etc.

They will always be fund-raising.

At best, this is a horrible idea. At worst, it's a total scam.

Either way, it's nauseating.

11. Sloppyjoe

Reputations:

if all us cheap fucks had just bought a calendar all those years ago we might have saved ourselves from all this misery :jj:

12. The Jackie chair

The Jackie chair Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Did Beefus wear that tablecloth to a $250 a plate luncheon? It has no taste or class.
    That kitten wants to run...

codeine and Dlist like this.
  13. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    They should have had a groundbreaking for this at least a year ago. Wiggy is too lazy and uninterested in Beff to even come up with a new vanity project for her.

"Yeah, honey, I know we've technically come up with enough money for the construction of the project. But there's so much more than that. There's permits, and utilities, and taxes, and uh...uh...more things. We should raise some more just to have a comfortable buffer. How much more? Let me have my lawyers and construction project guys look into it. In the meantime, let's have you host some more fund raisers. You enjoy going on the morning shows and talking about it, right? I'll have Don's team set up something with Fox and Friends this week."

14. Sloppyjoe

Reputations:
    she is one of those women that thinks that because it cost her a lot of money, it must be stylish. kate middleton, she is not

15. stnlyroper

stnlyroper Member

Reputations:
    Beefus might be gay cuz she's always nose deep in that pussy. What is with that stupid pose; like she's smelling every feline hostage photo prop that comes across her wicked grasp, giant idiot.

16. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Someone should drop off a couple buckets of pig shit to this event and say it's gravy. Those fucks wouldn't know the difference.

17. GodsWForecast

GodsWForecast Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I like the different levels of sponsorship.

I wish they had a 'Fuck You Sponsor' level at 1.00.

I would gladly donate then.

18. TheHighHat

Reputations:
    It's that, and it's also that she thinks that landing a billionaire somehow magically bestowed upon her a sense of style.

It didn't.

19. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    I took a peek at their Form 990 for 2014 (last one available). The fund raising is a joke. It brings in WAY less then they spend on those events (about 1/10); hell, it barely covers legal fees in a year. Someone is doing some tax planning through that organization, because their fundraising and outreach revenue stream is non-existent. Rather, it looks tome like someone or a group of someones is/are donating some serious cash and/or in-kind contributions to that organization, though I cannot tell what they are doing with it. They are running in the black, but they also look like they have a side endowment where money can be "parked". They spend a shit load of money on stuff that does not make sense--including, get this, close to $8 million on program education materials (!). That is about 1/4 of their functional expenditures for the year. Without an audit, it is really hard to tell how they are categorizing their expenses. That said, they have a pretty big amount left over. That's a flag for a non-profit.

20. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth "Dice" Stern is probably kicking herself for blowing an opportunity to make a killer pussy joke like that.