Yoda wants Aniston to win the Golden Globe!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by CCMaguire, Jan 10, 2015.

1. CCMaguire

CCMaguire Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    bethostern: Yoda is rooting for Jennifer Aniston to win the Golden Globe on Sunday

2. CCMaguire

Reputations:
    Also, Beth is Rapunzel.

danibananiie: Beth - My daughter and I have read your book ten times since we bought it, and she always says at the end: "I like the lady with the golden hair. Are you sure she's not rapunzel? She sure is a nice lady to help the kittens, so can we have a kitten? Maybe we can ask the nice lady."

bethostern: @danibananiie that is just the sweetest story! thank you for sharing! love, Rapunzel Stern

Domo Cup likes this.
  3. larryluncg

larryluncg Empty VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Oh fuck. We can only hope she doesn't win

4. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I wonder what Wiggy and Buchwald have up their sleeve for the next move to keep Beth busy ?
    This Yoda shit was played out a while ago.
    I'm thinking a new bulldog puppy who is somehow related to 6ianca who needs extra special love for some reason.

5. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    Grumpy cat was cool because he was grumpy and was cool with being grumpy. Yoda is supposed to be this miracle cat saved by love, who has a new found love for life, healed of a deadly disease through his interactions with kittens. Yet every time i see Yoda, he seems like he is ready for death. He seems grumpy. But his narrative just doesn't fit his look.

Does she "tag" Anniston when she mentions her like this? I dont instagram so i am not up on how that works. But i figure beth would want jen to know this info. Probably more so than she wants her "fans" to.

6. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    Didn't 6ianca's ghost already return somehow to kiss someone or something? I remeber the quote of something like "It was like a kiss from bianca" or some bullshit.

7. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    For what? Best Nips on a 45 year old.

[​IMG]

8. XXXXX

XXXXX Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nothing more than a picture she made public of posed props in a lame attempt to reach out to Jennifer. If she really were Jenn's friend, and wanted to wish her good luck, she'd call or text her directly, and privately - what a phony. I wonder what Jennifer really thinks of Wiggy/Pluggy and Princess Beff, especially after how much he goofed on her. I honestly don't know how they are tolerated while in Mexico with the other house guests - unless it's a goof...

Shuli sucks likes this.
  9. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    ....and all I'm rooting for is that I get on the tail end of a Jennifer Aniston gangbang

10. CCMaguire

Reputations:
    I think that is definitely part of it, but I don't think Beef got enough publicity from this year's Cabo trip. She wants everyone to know she just loves Aniston and hung out with her.

11. XXXXX

XXXXX Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She was on lockdown pretty good this year - except for treating us with the wonderful and child-like wish for a ladybug to fly home with her and be her new friend.

Thedomina and CCMaguire like this.