"You are Jew" = anti semite according to Howard

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by username, Oct 3, 2012.

1. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Tuesday show played clip with Iron Sheik where Sheiky screamed: You are JEW!. Howard said it was anti semitic.

How is it anti semitic to call someone a jew?

Even: Cheap jew. How is that anti semitic?

I just don't get Howard's racism. Everything good in the world = jewish. Everything bad = muslim.

2. Butcher

Butcher ?

Reputations:
    What's he saying Robin?

3. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:

This from a guy who claims to be only 1/2 Jewish. Makes it sound like being a whole Jew is a bad thing.

4. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    This. It's about context.

Example: When I was 17 I saw an Indian man get rear-ended by this ditzy blonde woman on her cell. It was her fault but she still was yelling at this Indian guy, insulting him up and down. He had nothing to shoot back except for, "you, you, you, you WOMAN!!!"

I figure he was insulting her by stating a fact.

I almost high-fived him.

5. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard 2004: king of all pussies
    howard 2012: king of all pussies

Theres a difference... And the difference is huge.

6. Danza

Danza Member

Reputations:
    i doubt at anytime howard stern was a king of all pussies in any context....read the winst thread, it's been said he's unable to do that.. or have sex, so they say,

7. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jewish people appear to dearly love perceiving themselves as victims. "Anti-Semite" means "someone who Jews don't like".

8. 922Wine

922Wine Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And some of those earliest Christians still exist: They're called Palestinians.

9. Buffalo Balls

Buffalo Balls Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Except there's no such place as Palestine

10. MISERABLE66

MISERABLE66 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Only Howard can be racist!! No one else!!

11. 922Wine

922Wine Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Only to idiots who think that to win an argument, you must engage in preposterous revisionist history which makes absolutely no sense.

How silly to believe that a group of people (incl. those coming from Europe) can claim a guy in the sky is a real estate agent who gave them the land, but the brown converts living on it never existed. Clearly, the former is much more logical.

Do you understand that regardless of what you call them, they've always lived on that land?

The people who say it never existed do so to diminish the Palestinians' claim and pretend as though a bunch of "Jews" weren't once capable of terrorism, so as to get what they wanted. Many Jews cannot accept that they are capable of violence against another group, so they just lie about it. They've grown accustomed to being treated like the consummate victims, and who can blame them when the in the most powerful country on earth, even the most liberal members of Congress turn into warmongers when it comes to their defense of Israel.

12. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    you're right, you don't get it.

13. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "The earliest Christians were all practicing Jews." = not offensive.
    "Fucking Jew just stabbed me with his tail" = offensive.

14. urbanshocker

urbanshocker New Member

Reputations:
    Not offensive and not accurate: SOME of the the earliest Christians were practicing jews, SOME were non-practicing jews and SOME were simply non-jews and pagans.

15. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    I hate the term, "antisemitic" because it's inaccurate. So I'll say "anti-Jewish" instead.

What the Iron Sheik told "Randy Savage" was obviously anti-Jewish. He immediately brought up Savage's ethnicity/religion, used it as a pejorative term and applied a stereotype to it (being cheap) to bolster the insult.

Howard was absolutely right that Sheiky Baby's comments were anti-Jewish. The problem is that Howard himself singled that comment out to further paint himself as a victim of rampant anti-Jewishness; as he always does. Howard has had him on several times, fully knowing that he said anti-Jewish and anti-gay shit. And Howard loved it and profited from it and exploited it to the point of having his own staff members provoke it.

The Iron Sheik is a sad old Iranian man. He's a joke, a goof and a harmless old washed up has-been. His anti-Jewish comments are the ramblings of a feeble-minded boob. And now that he's no longer of use to Howard, Howard will finally go beyond the humor of it in order to demonstrate, once again, that Jews are supposedly this universally despised group. It's just pathetic.

16. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Even David Duke said he's not going to try and defend this one. I'm pretty sure the Iron Sheik meant it in a pejorative way.

17. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    sure is! that guy is a slob. we're all brought up to know that you don't let your tail out in public!. how goush.

18. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    That depends on your definition of "earliest." The supposed gospel naturally hit the ears of Jews before it traveled into Greece and other pagan lands.

19. urbanshocker

urbanshocker New Member

Reputations:
    The Israel of antiquity was not populated exclusively by jews--the term "gentile" ("gentile" is actually the english translation of "goy") predates Christianity and refers to "non" jews who were not necessarily Christians. The Philistines, for example, were not jews. There is a term, "ger sharov" (I think that's how it's spelled) that means "resident alien", that refers to a non-jew who lived within Israel's borders at the time of (and before) Christ.
    Then there is the whole notion that term "jews"--a term that only appeared in the 1500's--actually refers to people of Judea and not necessarily "Israelites", but that's a a long, boring story not really worth going into here...

20. Chimney Portions

Reputations:

Yes, but if you believe that Jesus existed then you believe that HIS ministry was composed of Jews. Jews who kept kosher and observed the Sabbath as he did. It wasn't until after Jesus' death that Saul of Tarsus/Paul declared that the new covenant need not include or observe Judaic laws (circumcision, kosher diet, etc.)

So if you believe that Jesus really existed and led a religious revolution, then the earliest Christian were Jews. His followers were Jews who accepted him as the messiah.

Sure, the early Christian forced to fight lions and such in Rome were pagan converts. But they are not the earliest Christians. The Sermon on the Mount was populist drivel, but it was still aimed at established Jews who already believed in a single Jewish god.