You faggots got Lemmy fired

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by h5htyt76757j, Mar 29, 2014.

  1. h5htyt76757j

    h5htyt76757j Chyea Chyea Banned User

    Reputations:
    -18,759
    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Messages:
    34,776
    Likes Received:
    1,352
    whaaaah, the mod is making fun of me, whaaaaaaaah
     
  2. Mlaw

    Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

    Reputations:
    369,452
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2010
    Messages:
    58,833
    Likes Received:
    23,910
    this will not end well
     
  3. skater76

    skater76 Well-Known Member VIP

    Reputations:
    1,560
    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2013
    Messages:
    2,781
    Likes Received:
    522
    Fuck you Fucking Faggot.
     
  4. Lou Skunt

    Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

    Reputations:
    -67,806
    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2012
    Messages:
    22,582
    Likes Received:
    10,328
    :lol:
    Cry harder faggot. :backlol2:
     
  5. harlock

    harlock ancora imparo Gold

    Reputations:
    75,023
    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2012
    Messages:
    33,560
    Likes Received:
    7,278
    pretty sure we didn't :)
     
  6. h5htyt76757j

    h5htyt76757j Chyea Chyea Banned User

    Reputations:
    -18,759
    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Messages:
    34,776
    Likes Received:
    1,352
    Whaaah his words hurt me whaaaaah
     
  7. Lou Skunt

    Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

    Reputations:
    -67,806
    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2012
    Messages:
    22,582
    Likes Received:
    10,328
    95% of this forum doesn't know who Lemmy is and the other 5% doesn't give a shit about your problems.
    :spit:
     
  8. Daemon

    Daemon Asshole

    Reputations:
    10,449
    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2012
    Messages:
    3,885
    Likes Received:
    116
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  9. skater76

    skater76 Well-Known Member VIP

    Reputations:
    1,560
    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2013
    Messages:
    2,781
    Likes Received:
    522
    Go suck your Dad's Faggot Cock you Fuck.
     
  10. h5htyt76757j

    h5htyt76757j Chyea Chyea Banned User

    Reputations:
    -18,759
    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Messages:
    34,776
    Likes Received:
    1,352
    madmad :jj:
     
  11. gilaet

    gilaet Xanax Service Dog Staff Member

    Reputations:
    242,712
    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2010
    Messages:
    88,547
    Likes Received:
    21,512
    Mr. Clutch has been removed from this thread.
     
  12. skater76

    skater76 Well-Known Member VIP

    Reputations:
    1,560
    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2013
    Messages:
    2,781
    Likes Received:
    522
    I hope Lemmy breaks your Ribs.
     
  13. RobsDad

    RobsDad Well-Known Member VIP

    Reputations:
    12,159
    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2010
    Messages:
    3,024
    Likes Received:
    2,003
    The Shed didn't screw Lemmy.

    Lemmy screwed Lemmy.
     
  14. Lou Skunt

    Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

    Reputations:
    -67,806
    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2012
    Messages:
    22,582
    Likes Received:
    10,328
    :secret:
    You e-knighting a former mod. :gayhand:
     
  15. Lou Skunt

    Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

    Reputations:
    -67,806
    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2012
    Messages:
    22,582
    Likes Received:
    10,328
    :owned:
     
  16. datchguy

    datchguy New Member Banned User

    Reputations:
    -132
    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2012
    Messages:
    13,446
    Likes Received:
    8
    :lol:
     
  17. mattyfishrip197

    mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

    Reputations:
    12,892
    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2010
    Messages:
    16,093
    Likes Received:
    409
    the op is a dumb fuck
     
  18. Lou Skunt

    Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

    Reputations:
    -67,806
    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2012
    Messages:
    22,582
    Likes Received:
    10,328
  19. FlaFlaFlunkie

    FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

    Reputations:
    1,189
    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2011
    Messages:
    42,557
    Likes Received:
    14
    :backlol2:
    OMG that's fucking great. :funny:
    :roll:
     
  20. Spazzmatazz

    Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

    Reputations:
    3,432
    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2010
    Messages:
    43,051
    Likes Received:
    843
    Bar troll sez wut?