You know what's strange about the show "Bar Rescue"...

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Lucky Pierre, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Lucky Pierre

Lucky Pierre Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ... is how he points out ideas that are so obvious, yet the shithead owners of the bar couldn't figure it out of their own.

- 80% of Bourbon Street alcohol is sold 'to go', yet this bar in New Orleans doesn't have a 'to go' station

- Same bar has a tropical island theme which just happens to be the exact same theme of bar across the street.

- German/Irish bar has huge backyard being used basically as a junkyard, he turns same area it into an Octoberfest-themed German beer-garden

- Bartenders over-pour drinks left and right to pad their tips and owner has no idea how to track their alcohol sales

- middle age creepy men and biker gang faggots scare away female customers, get rid of them even if they are regulars, costs you more in the long run

- and of course, the Kitchen Nightmares/Gordon Ramsey rip-off part about having a clean kitchen, no bugs, nothing frozen, canned or pre-packaged... yet they all have the same problems.

So weird.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gwarn1

Gwarn1 Worlds poorest sugar daddy VIP

Reputations:
    I was just about to say that- robin quivers

3. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    dam good points, & extra reps for the fine pics, musta missed that ep....i like that show tho, hotel impossible on travel also.:cool:

4. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    for reasons that far outweigh my laziness to type, that stoopud undercover boss is so dam fake....gee, old guy, new employee in bad wig shows up with camera crew, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.:facepalm: if i was an employee training him, my mom died a miserable cancer death when i was 4, my dad was killed in the war, i live in the dumpster out back & donate all my free time to helping one legged retards & donating organs i'm not using