"You never had a father, except for that ice cream truck driver." - howard/gary fight

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by JessOnCrack, Jun 1, 2013.

1. JessOnCrack

JessOnCrack Check out my maniacal laugh! Banned User

Reputations:
  2. Beth Eats Hay

Beth Eats Hay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Far as I know, none of Mr. DellAbate's children moved away to a war zone like Israel or a shithole like Vietnam......

3. JessOnCrack

JessOnCrack Check out my maniacal laugh! Banned User

Reputations:
    thanks for the one reply. this thread has been an epic fail

babab boooeyyyy waahh wappp

4. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
  5. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    nowadays, females are the more adventurous ones. gary's lunkheads will probably live with their mommy and daddy until they're ready to get married.

6. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I'd say 90% of people who aren't in some job like that have the same attitude. Fucked up attitudes in a country that will deserve everything it gets in the next several years when they have the choice of those jobs or starving.

7. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    :giggle:

8. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    To be fair to Gary's kids. Gary doesn't have the incredible amount of Marbles Howard does. All 3 of his daughters live off of his good graces. Whether they like him or not. They have never worked a day in their lives. Nor do they have any motivation too. Since their daddy supports them fully in every aspect of their lives financially speaking . . .

9. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    AGREED, great post! A typical elitist American-Jew like Wigward (which there are many) has this very myopic and vacuous idea of what is considered a glamorous way to earn green rectangles vs the ones they deem BENEATH them. This mindset has irritated me since I was a kid, and EVERYTHING wrong with this country imo. As I've been friendly with a very blue collar community my whole life, it hits close.

For example, if you said "I work in the fashion industry." we'd all go "WEEEEE..WOOOOOW..YOU'RE AAAMMAAAZZZZINGLY IMPORTANT!". But if that same person said "I'M A PLUMBER AND I WORK IN CONSTRUCTION." we'd go "EEEHHH..WHAT A LOSER!"

Meanwhile, I can't think of MORE vapid, capricious, and meaningless occupation than fashion designer?!??! What kind of helpless retard needs some stranger telling them what to wear??? While things like plumbing and construction in the bottom line of things couldn't be MORE important as you are building people fucking houses and making sure there's running water.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  10. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    this should've been our early clue to abandon howard.

11. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    I can't read anything about Gary's dad and Howchie w/o thinking of H's lame excuse for not attending Papi Dell'Abbate's funeral. Shameful.

12. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    The next day she went to a Hampton's Party too . . . :mad:

13. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    With Howard's money and connections, you'd think one of them would start doing production work in TV or film - it's not difficult work, you can make tons of cash and get noticed in the industry. Just being the money connection will get you an Executive Producer credit. Girls who publish all those pictures and shitty music and poetry are clearly desperate to get noticed.

14. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    What's funny is when I made $8/hour at a job renting out cars with a company that only dealt with insurance companies while I was looking for a real job many years back, I had to wear a suit. People would treat you like you were something special and be very respectful. Meanwhile, I'd be out back vaccuming the cars in my suit but they didn't know that. But show up to do something at their homes with your hands and work clothes on, and it's like you're invisable. They'll sit there talking about stuff they'd never say in front of a neighbor or coworker. Because you don't matter to them. They slave for some asshole for crummy pay doing something they hate, but hey, they get to wear slacks and sit in front of a PC. So they're winners. I escaped that world 20 years ago.

I had a management job where I sometimes wore a tie and sometimes just jeans, depending on what I had to do that day. I made infrequent trips over to our corporate HQ where few knew who I was. On "tie day", people would smile and say hello in the halls. On jeans and t shirt day, they practically sneered. That told me all I needed to know about the corporate schlub's mindset.

I wonder sometimes if these people realize that until the later half of the 20th century, probably 90% of Americans did jobs they'd consider suitable only for "losers". Before WWII, a whopping 6% of people had college degrees. Grown ass men would serve you a burger at McD's or butcher your meat at the grocery till almost the 70's.

My best fun with this was showing up at one particular asshole's home to discuss a problem he had in a BMW 540i. The look on his face was priceless. He drove a brown minivan.

Attention all pussies under 30. Best get your mind right. This ain't Melrose Place or "Gossip Girl" and you don't go from the mailroom to the boardroom in 2 seasons like they do. And unless you're freaking brillant they don't need you except to do some real (hard) work. That financial bubble made everyone into some sort of executive-lite, but those days are over. Time to go back to reality. Learn a real trade, work for low pay and no status, then start your own business and reap the rewards. Or, you can live with the folks on and off as you take dead-end corporate drone jobs they keep laying you off from.

You won't die if you break a sweat or get a blister.

15. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    As an international assassin, I gotta agree. The work ethic today is shit. I make six figures a year, but it took me a long ass time. Even today, work is work. Sometimes I'll have to track a guy for weeks. Learn where he goes in his off time...see if he has any allergies or medical conditions. Then, depending on my client's request, I might have to cart the fucker off and bury him...or cut him up and dissolve him in acid. Hell, there were a few times when I had to take back a head...and between you and me, a severed head smells like shit bathed in vomit by day three!

These young fucks today...they want the paycheck, but they don't want to do the work. To them, work is a four letter word!

16. Isobel

Isobel New Member

Reputations:
    They're shiftless and spoiled. They don't have ambition.

17. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Another great post SL. I think it was Adam Carolla that had a similar rant like that about how this twisted and entitled job stigma in this country will also be it's demise.

The gist of it was, and I'm paraphrasing "HIGHER EDUCATION IS OVERRATED, AND COLLEGE ISN'T FOR EVERYONE! WHAT'S THE GOAL, IS EVERY FUCKING AMERICAN SUPPOSED TO BE AN ENTERTAINER, A DOCTOR, AND A LAWYER NOW?? WHAT ARE WE JUST GONNA SUE EACH OTHER INTO THE GROUND TILL THERE'S NOTHING??

WHAT...NO ONE IS GONNA BE AN ELECTRICIAN, A PLUMBER, A CONSTRUCTION WORKER, A LANDSCAPER, A FOOD SERVICE PERSON, SANITATION WORKER ETC OR WE'LL ALL JUST MAKE THESE PEOPLE FEEL LIKE SHIT BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT A FUCKING KARDASHIAN OR DR. DREW?? WHAT HAPPPENS WHEN EVERYONE JUST THINKS ALL THESE JOBS ARE BENEATH THEM AT THE SAME TIME..YOU'RE NOT THAT SPECIAL FUCK-FACE...GO SWING A HAMMER!"

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  18. HatemanLives

HatemanLives New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Wait a minute. The youngest daughter is in school, right? And I remember Debra was working in Oakland as a social worker or something. So really the only daughter it's fair to say that about is the shiftless "poet". I'd say Howard's daughters have turned out better than a lot of celebrity's kids, all things considered.

19. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So why'd he get off the roof, plenty of hammers waiting for adam

20. Roberticus

Roberticus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Quiet on the set, and, Zoo Za take twzoo."